RemedySpot.com

Tr : Reflection for Radiant Living 01.23.08

Rate this topic

Guest guest

nous sommes tous maître de notre vie ....

----- Message transféré ----De : Your Life is a Dream <reflection@...>À : newkarmay2k@...Envoyé le : Mercredi, 23 Janvier 2008, 15h47mn 10sObjet : Reflection for Radiant Living 01.23.08

If you have trouble viewing this email, follow this link to view it in a browser: Radiant Living If you would like to view the main website, Your Life Is A Dream, click here

23 Jan 2008 * Gloria in Excelsis Deo * Jai Ma

"Trust in the beauty of your own depth."- Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati color"Don't worry about what the world needs.Ask what makes you come alive and do that.Because what the world needs are people who have come alive." - Thurman color

Friends, may we go deep into the heart - into the silence - so that we may enjoy the play & distractions of the surface waves but always remember that we are also the depths - strong, infinite, sacred, still, mysterious, wonderful. From this interior space, let us follow the passion of our heart, whether that calling be for God, or to sew dresses, or surf, or sleep on the grass, or write books, or feed everyone, or to bless life with kindness & care rather than curse life with limited perspectives & judgments. May we "meditate everywhere" (Neem Karoli Baba).

Love, Lalita

"Love seeks no cause beyond itself & no fruit; it is its own fruit, its own enjoyment. I love because I love; I love in order that I may love."- Saint Bernard color

"We act as though comfort & luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need is something to be enthusiastic about."- Kingsley color

Also available:

Free Weekly Cartoon: Click here

Free Daily Quote: Click here

Sign up for this Free Weekly Reflection: Click herePlease share comments: Click here

A Refuge for Radiant Living www.yourlifeisadream.com © 2007 Your Life Is A Dream

................................................................This email is meant to inspire peace & friendliness. If you do not want to receive it, please click unsubscribe. Aloha, Namaste, Have a blessed day! Love, Lalita

: Stockage illimité et Messenger intégré. Changez aujourd'hui de mail !