RemedySpot.com

Urgent Healing & Prayer Request

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Soul Family:

Dear Hearts, my most beautiful and beloved soul sisters and brothers !! I really need your help, I'm very much in need of healing and prayers !!! Sorry it's taking me so long to write this, as I'm in the middle of ten million other things at moment trying to catch up on posts and e-mails etc, as well as in the middle of an IM Conversation LOL what a multitasker I seem to be today. Also as I believe I had already said I'm feeling very moody and emotional today and feel as though I could burst into tears at any second. Sorry my love, even now as I'm sitting here typing this I can feel the tears welling up inside of me, and starting to roll down my cheeks. Once I get started crying I sometimes can't seem to stop. As as I had said before I'm in alot of pain both physically and emotionally. I very recently lost a very dear friend he was killed in a very tragic highway accident on Dec.2,2007. His name is Zachoriah (Zach) and he was only 21, he birthday just recently !

came and went it was Jan. 9th and he would have been 22. I love him as if he were my own brother and I miss him so very much !! I'm feeling very much in need of being held and comforted,but I don't have anyone here to do that. I still live with my mom as I can't afford to live anywhere else right now. Though we have never really been all that close, and there is so much I want to tell and yet am unable to as she has never been there for me emotionally and still isn't. It hurts so much to even think about it. I don't even know exactly what all I'm feeling but I do know that it's so extremely overwhelming and that I'm so much pain both physically and emotional that I wish there were never such a thing as feelings.

Sorry loves hope this isn't too long for you,and for just going on and on and on love, I guess I just really needed to get some stuff of my chest so to speak. Thanks for being there for me,love. I truly appreciate it. Love-ya much !! Sending you much love,light,prayers,healing and blessings always !!! * Warm Friendship Hugs * and much love coming your way beloved soul sister !!

With All My Love,Heart & Soul

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo