RemedySpot.com

Happy New Year to All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Even by my standards these days are good I like the 10 degree temps as you sure won't sweat here.

Yes Raelene come on up for a visit!

Reg.

-- RE: [low dose naltrexone] Antegren (no thanks) LDN yes

Reg, God Bless are you enjoying the cold? Realene should visit you.Hehehe! She is not having fun in the Australian Heat. Ps LDN helps me get through the day I am so glad we have it.Talk soon Joanne L.

-----Original Message-----

wish i could. bit of long way to get cool. summers just beginning i hope with the ldn my symptoms with heat wont get to bad

raelene

-- RE: [low dose naltrexone] Antegren (no thanks) LDN yes

Reg, God Bless are you enjoying the cold? Realene should visit you.Hehehe! She is not having fun in the Australian Heat. Ps LDN helps me get through the day I am so glad we have it.Talk soon Joanne L.

-----Original Message-----

• 3 years later...

Hello Family,

As it's been a long while since I posted, I thought I would say a quick hello and wish everyone all the best for 2008. I have been having a lot of trouble with the internet since we moved in October and I can't seem to look at any comments on myspace from this computer, so I apologise if I have been very quiet there of late also! I do appreciate all the comments left for me though, so many thanks.

My studies are coming along slowly but surely, and now that Christmas/New Year is out of the way, it's back to work for me Monday as well after 2 weeks break.

I've enjoyed a much brighter Christmas this year than last and made it through the first anniversary of mum's death back in the beginning of December. My younger brother has been living with me since September and things are going ok there as well.We still have not managed to co-ordinate between my siblings to sort out her rings (or anything at all for that matter, she died suddenly and without a will) and my step father already has a new girlfriend. Ironically, one of mum's best friends from years ago! We are all a bit shocked at first that it happened so quickly, but wish them both well and want them to be happy. I think mum would be laughing her head off! She lives about 11 hours away, so he is spending a lot of time away from home visiting her.

Anyway, things are going as well as can be expected. I'm really settled in my job now after a few teething problems, and I know this year will be so much less turbulent than last and I've entered 2008 with a huge amount of relief and a great amount of optimism.

My Aunt and Uncle who lost their son last year after he "apparently" suicided (there are many inconsistencies in the police investigation) are still going through many tribulations with his ex wife in trying to see their Grandkids. My cousin uncovered a can of worms before he died and exposed her immoral infidelities so she has made it very difficult for my Aunt & Uncle to see his kids and her solicitor recently advised them that she was moving interstate. This has taken a huge toll on my Uncle's health (not to mention finances going through the Family Court to try & see the kids!) so I would ask for them to be placed in the healing grid and for prayers to help them through this very challenging situation.

I've been enjoying reading everyone's posts and have been sending healing to those in need. My thoughts and prayers are with you all

Love & Light,

Rhonda

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.