RemedySpot.com

Prayers for our friends

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings, I received the following request from a dear friend of mine. With gratitude for love and healing sent to the Kent family. Blessings, -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Prayers, please, for the Kent family. Their Nephew was killed. A soldier in the US Army,- he was trying to "talk" to a gang member & get him to leave another soldier alone. - It seemed, the "talk" had been good, but, when they got into their car (there were 3 soldiers) the gang guy jumped in and shot all three. Their nephew, , was killed, his cousin (the one was trying to help) is in critical contd. ~ The 3rd soldier, was shot in the face / jaw, but he was able to describe everything to police, including the gunman. has been in the Army quite a while, has a wife & 3 yr. old daughter. His parents, Steve & Kent, - live in Florida. He was stationed in Ft. Bragg. has made "visits" to his Mom & Aunt Judy, with really cool messages. ~ Evidently, that's just the kind of person he was, even when he was little. ~ Always "fixing things" by getting people to talk through the problem / issue. He was "helping" his cousin get out of the grip of a gang. ~ 'Gave his life for him. ~ Bless his heart & Soul. Send out a little prayer for the families of all Earth Angels leaving, at this time. Love, Light & Blessings, "!Ciao " ~ Ah,, yes, I am enjoying the deeper feeling of love that is wrapped into that word. (I am your servant, your slave) You are precious friends. I am forever a slave to your happiness, comfort and well-being ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "It's not about what you don't have ~ it's about what you give ~ from your heart ~ that someone needs." .......... Kent............... Jan. 2008 Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.In Lak'ech (I am another you)www.-Rollins.com@...337-794-0062