Guest guest

I appreciate the gracious invitation to a member of this special

group that is dedicated to doing what is of utmost importance to the

peoples of the planet,this galaxy and all the beings of the universes

and all existences as we are all interspacial energies learning to

cope with what we know is Existence.

Please feel free to contact me any time here or through my space

http://www.myspace.com/silvershaman

My name is and I am a TriStar Indigo Seed born in 1951.

I spend each saturday in Trance Theta or deeper from 2PM till 8PM

central standard time. I do remote healings and clearings. Most any

request of any type I am sure that I have probably worked with.

So do not be shy if you need information. I work with Ascended

master, Archangels, beings from various dimensions, Aliens that stay

near our planet, distant galaxy friends and Powers from distant

Universes.

We are all connected and while everything seems so big to the

Scientists, everything is really tiny.

I sent my Love and Light and Healing energy to each and everyone

within the realm of this embodiment of Spirit.

Namaste

Silvershaman

Metta

Hello and Welcome,

It is also good to have you as a friend on myspace. I wonder if you could explain just what a Tristar Indigo Seed is? I know what a Starseed is...but not sure about Tristar Indigo seed.....

Love and Light, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyor at: www.angelfire.com/co/Senegalady/index.htmlSee my videos:YouTube - Yellow Butterfly YouTube - Reach Out YouTube - The Ripple YouTube - A Woman's Diary

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 1/4/2008 8:00:17 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, msphynx45@... writes:

I appreciate the gracious invitation to a member of this special group that is dedicated to doing what is of utmost importance to the peoples of the planet,this galaxy and all the beings of the universes and all existences as we are all interspacial energies learning to cope with what we know is Existence. Please feel free to contact me any time here or through my spacehttp://www.myspace.com/silvershamanMy name is and I am a TriStar Indigo Seed born in 1951. I spend each saturday in Trance Theta or deeper from 2PM till 8PM central standard time. I do remote healings and clearings. Most any request of any type I am sure that I have probably worked with.So do not be shy if you need information. I work with Ascended master, Archangels, beings from various dimensions, Aliens that stay near our planet, distant galaxy friends and Powers from distant Universes.We are all connected and while everything seems so big to the Scientists, everything is really tiny. I sent my Love and Light and Healing energy to each and everyone within the realm of this embodiment of Spirit.NamasteSilvershamanMetta Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.