RemedySpot.com

Urgent Healing and Prayers Needed ~I'm Sick

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beloved Soul Family :

Dear Hearts, my most beautiful and beloved soul sisters and brothers !!! I hope all is well with you all. I've been extremely busy lately between work and other things so haven't had much free time to myself. I've been going through much both physically and emotionally, and am not doing too great as I'm in alot of pain. Also I haven't been feeling that great all together the last week or so, I feel like I'm going down with a cold or getting sick or something and my energy has been extremely low lately, and I also haven't been getting very much sleep lately either. This morning I woke up and am feeling much worse I'm sneezing and coughing all over the place and my body aches all over so I know that I've caught something. I'm very much in need of some super duper healing prayers as I have no time and can't afford to get sick right now as the class I will be taking this Spring Semester is starting next Tues. Jan. 29th. I'm suppose to work today,but deci!

ded to stay home and relax and take care of myself etc, cause I know that If I don't I won't feel well enough to go to school on Tuesday and that would be a really shame. I'm really looking forward to going back to school. Thinking of you and sending you much love & lot of hugs !! Your all always in my thoughts,heart & prayers !! I love you all oh so very much !! Sending you all much love,light,prayers,healing and blessings always !! * Warm Friendship Hugs * !!!

With All My Love,Heart & Soul

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo