RemedySpot.com

I AM.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Three words = three strikes, because no matter what we insert as the third word, it will conflict somewhere somehow with others. I am Christian. I am Muslim (wow, that one made a war). I am ...happy! even this would make others who are sad feel jeleous or perhaps reinforce their misery. This third word is a hole waiting to be stepped in. I see very much wisdom in the Biblical text, when Moses asked God what his name was, and the answer was simply... "I AM". No one could top that answer. It is people who insert the third word, such as god is love, god is hope, etc, but thankfully, these are all good associations. We are human. We are stuck in traffic jams and pay taxes and it is truely mandatory that we indeed carry a third word, so it would be most wise to adopt the phrase "I am Human", because with this, one simply needs to practice humanity. (smiles). As for our religous or spiritual path;

this is a personal journey. All the same yet each unique. If we show pride in our path, this is the affirmation of underlying uncertainties or unfirmness. We are trying to convince ourself and ourself only which shows a problem right from the start, whereas, one who walks their path feeling warm and grateful is very firmly planted on the correct road, the proper version, the proper journey for that person is being walked. May all find their correct path. Compassion To All, Randy

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.