RemedySpot.com

EARTH LOG JANUARY 2008 by Celia Fenn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

EARTH LOG JANUARY 2008 by Celia FennJanuary 1st : 1:1:1: Welcome to the Fifth Dimension... We are One Family, One People, One Planet : OK, so we have spent most of the last cycleworking with the Fifth-dimensional energies, and some days we do welland some days we have slipped back into old Third-dimensional patterns. But, from this day, the 1:1:1, we can be certain that we will reallyneed to work with all the Higher Dimensional living skills that we havedeveloped. From now on, the planet will be evolving within her new FifthDimensional Matrix, and we will need to be able to live in harmony withthis energy signature! And this new energy signature requires us to be able to move beyonddualistic belief systems and into a perception of Oneness and

Unity. Weare One Family and One Planet. If I have to look back at my own life, Iwould

say that the biggest change I have seen has been the movement from a

perception of huge distances and separate nations, to a perception of

One Planet that is in constant connection and movement. At this point, Isuppose I do have an unusual job, but like many people, my working dayinvolves speaking to people all around the world using moderntechnology. I understand at least six languages, and I can interact withpeople of many different cultures. I am becoming a New Earth citizen ofthe Planet. I have met many Lightworkers in the last year, who have just become"travellers" . They have an urge, or they are guided, to move to otherplaces on the planet, or just to adventure and move. We are learning tomove out of our narrow perceptions of Who We Are, based on nationalityand race, and to begin to see ourselves as

citizens of One Planet. And in this movement and connection, we discover that we are very muchthe same, and that we are also unique and individual, and that thesedifferences can be exciting. And our work is to Weave Heart Light and to create Peace and Harmony and Love! Well, we are not there yet, but we are just starting out. We are the"seed-bearers" of the New Consiousness, those who will help to birth theNew Earth. That is why I have chosen, as the new "Earth Log" logo,Jean-Luc Bozzoli's beautiful painting of the Earth-child, as the Earthbirths her new Self. What an exciting adventure awaits us we manifestthis new reality. Of course, it may take longer than we think. I used to think that wewere just going to step into this "ready made" wonderful reality, butlike most us, I have come to realize that

we are working to create thisnew reality. The work we did in the last cycle of personal and planetarytransformation was absolutely crucial to the whole process. It is whymost of us chose to be here at this time, to assist with this process. And I know that it is going to be much easier from now on. The hard partis behind us, we have made the inner shifts and we are learning how tobe Conscious Creators. We know how it is done, it is just a matter ofmaking Miracles and Magic a way of life! In this coming year, we will be working to hold the Balance and to keepthat Balance. Once we can hold and maintain our inner balance, we cancreate in a Balanced way. Creating with and in Balance means that ourmanifestations will be clear and pure and immediate, for nothing willblock their progressions through the spirals of Light into manifestform! One of the skills of Fifth-dimensional living is to be able to step outof linear time and into a feeling of the spirals and circles of lightthat create "natural time". It is linear time and linear thinking thattraps us in the concept of "age", and that creates fear and anxiety. Theintense anxiety that many of us felt as we transformed was a result ofthe mind trying to resist the changes and to hold on to what is familiarand known. And of course, what is most familiar is the progression oftime along a linear path, from beginning to end. Now, in thisFifth-dimensional reality perception, we see that time is infinite andthat it spirals on forever, moving into new and different spirals ofunfolding light called "experience" . When we can align with this spiral movement, we will feel more relaxedand will feel more open to the idea that we have plenty of time for ourexperiences,

rather than the mad rush most people feel as they gallopdown the linear timeline from birth to death at great speed. Linear timecreates stress, Spiral time created Peace and Relaxation and Joy. It isthe natural rhythm of the Divine Pulse of Creative Light. The image I have included here was taken in Namibia, in Africa, justrecently. It is a time exposure photograph, showing the passage of thestars around the pole star. You can see quite clearly that the Earthmoves through spirals, one day being one spiral of starlight! What abeautiful way to feel the passage of waves of light that form the timeexperience! What a beautiful way to experience the Fifth Dimension! And so, on this First Day of this New Cycle or Spiral of Light called"time", I would like to share with you, once again, Cheryl Hutton'sbeautiful song that captures the essence of the Fifth Dimension. "To

BeOne". Please Click Here to Hear "To Be One". <http://www.starchil dglobal.com/ Tobeone.html> PS. We "birthed" our new baby today...."Starchild Iberoamerica" forSpanish speakers!