RemedySpot.com

Need Prayers Please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I would like to ask for prayer and healing for my husband and his mother. My husband () has been going through a very difficult time since he has finally accepted that he can no longer work because he has MS. He is in a lot of pain everyday. Then this morning he got a phone call that his mom(Joyce) had a heart attack and is in the hospital. They are still running tests on his mom so that's all we know right now.

Thank you, Cheryl in GAvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyor at: www.angelfire.com/co/Senegalady/index.htmlSee my videos:YouTube - Yellow Butterfly YouTube - Reach Out YouTube - The Ripple YouTube - A Woman's Diary

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

• 9 months later...

Hello Cheryl, I will keep him in my prayers and thoughts and I also will personally include him on the grids, but this is not an unusual situation, specially after surgery, the soul sometimes has problems to adapt to the body again, This shall be over after a while. It can be mitigated with energy sent to the vortexes( Chakras), in his case, the throat chakra. It is a type of catalepsy , and some of us experience this after a bad dream, when we feel rigid and incapable even to speak, or move. The important thing is not to panic and tell him that this will pass.

I will keep you i my thoughts as well. Much love and respect,LianeOn Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:26 AM, <senegalady@...> wrote:

My husbands father, Latha Semones, had hip surgery a few days ago. It took him several days to fully awake from the surgery but now he cannot speak, or move, for some reason. He is able to respond in some ways when they ask him questions. They are waiting for his doctor to come in today to do a brain scan to see if he may have had a stroke.

Anyway, please keep him in your prayers as he is almost 90 years old.

Peace, Love, Light, and Joy, Cherylvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegalady

" You need to smile to your sorrow because you are more than your sorrow. " Thich Nhat Hanh

New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com