RemedySpot.com

Update on CA - Help Needed for Sullivan K-81127

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear List Members, I wanted to let you know what all has happened. Thanks to your letters and prayers the Parole Commissioner at his hearing yesterday ruled in L's favor. He will be released within the next few days. He will still have to go through the process of family court to be granted visitation with his son. He will need to rebuild his life. So prayers will still be much appreciated on his behalf. Thank you to each of you from my heart to yours. PS. For any of you who would like to send him a welcome home message or an encouraging word or two his email address is L <johnmfl69@...>, <marerob_2000@...> wrote: Dear List Members, I have a nephew named L Sullivan. Since 2000 he has had his parole violated or had new charges 7 times. The last time he was out a girl he was dating for only a few months ended up pregnant. By the time he was paroled she was 9 months pregnant. She went into labor 3 days later. It was as if this baby came to give L a reason to stay out. I usually don't fight for him but this time he really really tried. His baby's mama decided she did not want a relationship with him. She went to parole and said he made terriorist

threats and endangered the baby. She then went on to say he had moved out long before he did. None of this is true. I want to show L even if nobody else in the world cares about him or noticed he really tried that we all do!!! I love my nephew and I am asking everyone to please write letters on his behalf to the addresses below. His morrisey hearing is the 28th of this month. There are no new charges it is a parole violation only they are saying absconding. I went with him to try to straighten it out in person and rather than listen to his side of things he was taken into custody. I have spoken with a lady who is high up in children protective services and she said this should not have been a parole issue but a family court with mediation issue only. That he is entitled to parental rights. If released she has promised to help him get at the very least supervised visits till he proves himself. I am including the pictures below so all of you can see what I saw. If

you do not feel inclined to write a letter on his behalf I ask that at the very least he be kept in all your prayers. For a minute he had a glimpse of just how wonderful life could have been if only......he was only out for 60 days. .