RemedySpot.com

Two Healing Requests (To )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello , this is just a note to let you know that I am redirecting the healing requests to The healing grid and for prayers on the various groups that have been helping us... I will also include both in my personal prayers, Namaste Liane>> Hello and Blessings To All, > > I would like to add my Aunt Wanita and her family to the healing requests list. She recently had surgery to remove an aneurism found in her spine, and is still in the ICU since last Friday, as it turned out to be much more major surgery than expected. Please set the intention as follows (or something similar) and give thanks that "all blocks and obstacles to the Highest Good be cleared and transmuted by pure unconditional healing love, so that healthy balance may be restored in body, mind and spirit, and the Highest Good may be done in all ways, on all levels, through all directions of time and space, above and below."> > Also a long time friend of mine just sent an email with the following:> "... had called me and remember, Nana and Popo? He told me that Popo (Ralph) has cancer of the stomache and liver. They will know more tomorrow once the Dr talks to the family. He may be too weak to have chemo."> so I ask for love and healing energy to be send their way as well with the same intent as above. Thank you so much. May all be blessed.> > Peace, Joy and Love, > > > > "Let the beauty we love be what we do." ~Rumi> "Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Gandhi> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>