RemedySpot.com

<To ,Janice,Kanta & All> Re: About Arthritis: Soda Increases Risk of Gout; Diet Soda Does Not

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A Big Public Apology To All, about the Soda article....shouldn't have posted this, my sixth sense or instinct told me, but i went on to b'coz, i wanted you all to read about the other 2 articles...will no longer post anymore of ABOUT Health articles, as they are not reliable.

Actually, this Soda article is directed to those people having Gout and their message to them is that, if you addicted to Soda, the better choice is a diet Soda coz, it doesn't contain Sugar ( there are 10-12 tablespoons of sugar per can of canned drinks).

But unfortunately, this people at About are not aware of the worse dangers of drinking diet stuff (or even de-caffienieted coffee - more chemicals inside than ordinary coffee beans) is that they contain Aspartame, which cause Cancer and Kidney Disease or Failure....you can google it up "dangers of Soda".

So me, being a Health Freak, would advise all members here not to drink nor take food which comes inside a can or bottle, cos those having a long shelf-life, would surely have preservatives inside them...go for pure water instead, and also fresh foods only.

Thanks for the Feedback, and i wish to say Sorry again to All,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 12:29 AM

Subject: [] Re: About Arthritis: Soda Increases Risk of Gout; Diet Soda Does Not

I'm actually a little concerned about the subject line, since it seemsto imply that diet soda is safe, when it's been shown to causeproblems of its own.-- (newbie)>> In the Spotlight > Soda Increases Risk of Gout; Diet Soda Does Not> Soft drinks that contain large amounts of sugar cansignificantly increase uric acid levels and the risk of gout. Uricacid is a waste product normally present in the blood as a result ofthe breakdown of purines. Read more... > a.. What Are Gout Risk Factors? > a.. Test Your Knowledge: Gout > a.. Gout 101: Free Newsletter E-Course > a.. 10 Things You Should Know About Gout>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.2/1221 - Release Date: 1/12/2008 2:04 PM