RemedySpot.com

Pamela Silberman Sat Eve 8:30pm / Dr Schuster Dancing in the Light

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Saturday Evening, Tonite January 12th8:30pm ET

Pamela Silberman Teacher, Counselor, Creator, Inspiration

TOPIC: "I will never leave you comfortless."

Pamela's site: www.simplybeing.net

Pamela is Co-Creator of BE THE LOVE Conferenceon 8.8.08 New Windsor, land http://www.bethelove.us

Pamela Silberman is our Guest Teacher every Sunday 6-7pm ETfor SIMPLY BEING

It is my absolute pleasure to announce that I have signed a contract with O-Books of London, to publish Simply Being as a book!Projected release date is October 2008

~maybe sooner!

~Pamela Silberman.

Pamela can be heard both at ACIM Gather and on ACIMGatherRadio.For Radio, listen on your Windows Media Player, iTunes or whatever media player you already have installed on your computer. Macs included! Just go to www.acimgatherradio.org .

“I am that I am. Being, becoming, witnessing Oneness"~Pamela Silberman

JOYnUs for Pamela, Tonite, Saturday Eve 8:30pm ET

SONday Evening Jan 13th

8:30pm ET

Dr. Schuster

Teacher, Writer, Artist, Inspirationwww.nancyschuster.com

TOPIC:"Dancing in the Light"

Here are 2 images of more recent artwork than what's on the website. The one with three figures is "Light of Innocence;" this was a vision I had of three coworkers.

The one with a single figure is called "The Light Has Come;" I designed greeting cards from it for a friend. Both of these ideas from ACIM are in my session.

See the following 2 Pictures for Sunday's Teachingat: The_Peace_of_God/spnew

1. Light of Innocence

2. The Light has Come

Both of the paintings are framed and ready to hang in a gallery. I do these as ways of expressing Spirit, and just want people to see them; ~Dr Schuster

Dr. Schuster, writer and artist, has a finished book manuscript

called The Voice for God (no publisher yet).

Some of these sketches are illustrations for my book, The Voice for God. Other, new sketches are in the book as well. When I sit down to sketch,

I am guided to take a particular color marker;

“I ask, "Please guide my hand. What do you want me to see, what do you want me to do, what do you want me to know?" Then my hand is guided."~ Schuster

Dr Schuster can also be heard on ACIM Gather Radio at www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

JOYnUs for Dr Schuster, Sunday Eve 8:30pm ET

nne on Follow-up !Thank You to ALL Who JOYned Us last Sunday Eve

for nne's Guest Teaching at ACIM GatherTo Listen to nne on's Teaching at ACIM Gathergo to link at: http://www.miraclescenter.us/marianne.htm

We play nne on's Daily Workbook Lesson a day show on OPRAH & Friends, www.XMRadio.com which is broadcast 3pm ET, in our ACIM Gather Conference room on paltalk.com.

It can also be heard on ACIM Gather Radio at www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

Finally, anyone who has a question for nne on and wants to be a call-in on her Oprah & Friends program, please send your question & phone number to david@... so you can be called by her staff to arrange your call-in.

nne, her new book, The Age of Miracles: Embracing the new Midlife" has a special offer from Hay House, publishers. If either the book or CD is purchased via their special FREE offers... http://www.hayhouseimages.com/Email/promo/williamson_ageofmiracles_08jan2008.htm

Among the Freebies is Access to nne's 2 hour Live Online Event, Jan 24th 7pm ET,

at Hay House, and several other free downloads! including Caroline Myss' Entering the Castle Workshop, given at Findhorn, Scotland. This is a 10 hour streaming video download that is ....priceless.... in my experience... Wayne Dyer's forthcoming book, Living the Wisdom of the Tao: The Complete Tao Te Ching and Affirmations, is given as a download that is a Beautiful Read!

nne will be at the LEARNING ANNEX, New York City February 7, 2007, 6PM for more information go to www.learningannex.com

Attention ALL:

We are Now ON THE AIR 24/7 @ www.ACIMGatherRadio.org

Check ALL of our Events & Topics at a glance: NEW! Schedules: http://www.acimgather.org/guide.htmOUR GUEST TEACHERS : www.acimgather.org/teachers.htm

ACIM Gather & The Peace of God / One Mind Foundationwww.OneMindFdn.org

OUR FULL APPRECIATION & GRATITUDE TO YOU ALWAYS!

For Access Instructions for ACIM Gather on paltalk.com click here: http://www.acimgather.org/instructions.htm The_Peace_of_God/ <--JOYnUs at Our Message BoardOUR GRATITUDE TO PHIL FRISK, Creator & Web-Servant www.miraclescenter.us

Laughter now saves lifetimes laterTo be added to our mailing list, email: david@...

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.