RemedySpot.com

How to go no-mail for the holidays

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello again, Family!

A couple of people have just asked me how to set their list options so they can go out of town for the holidays without coming home to a jammed mail box. Here's what you do:

1. Go to / and sign in. You'll need a ID to do this.

2. Click on the link that says " edit membership " . It should be near the top of the page just below the banner.

3. Scroll down to " Step 2. Message delivery " and click on the circle beside " Web Only " . That turns your email off, but still allows you to read messages on our Website if you have time and internet access.

4. When you get back, follow the same path and under message delivery, change it back to individual emails or daily digest and your Humanity healing mails will resume.

If you don't have a ID (you really should), email me and I can change your settings for you, though I might not get to it right away.

I hope everybody has a very blessed Christmas and if you're

traveling, be safe! In respect and love to all,

Liane.

-- " Truth is something which can't be told in a few words. Those who simplify the universe only reduce the expansion of its meaning. " ~*Anais Nin " You are never asked to do more than you are able without being given the strength and ability to do it. " ~Eileen Caddy