RemedySpot.com

Hello Everyone... Goood day Family!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello beautiful Family! Here I am again to set straight some rules fro this Forum.Due to excessive participation ( that in truth is not bad, the participation, I mean), we have been loosing many friends that came here for support.So, we decided to adopt some measures: Each individual will be limited to maximum 4 posts a day if it is an emergency, and you need straight contact with the group, send an e-mail to the group ModeratorsPlease use private e-mails to communicate or answer someone, if you want to establish personal contact.Since most of Us are on Myspace, please use common sense on re-posting the same messages posted there in here, except when you wrote it yourself,then... please we want to know what did you create.The main reasons behind those messages are:From my experience moderating and owning groups, when the board gets overloaded is hard to visualize the ones that want and need help, or like in many cases, they feel shy to come out and say what is happening to them.The entire idea and purpose of this group, aside of being a support and learning group is to provide concrete connection between those that need help and those that can give this help.I hope you all understand. We are a community and we have a soul family to take care of. With much love, respect and gratitude,Liane Legey