RemedySpot.com

Two new Poems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please be Patient Please be patient. I have walked so many miles, so many journeys, yet while finding the world I never took the time to find myself. Now that life has given me time to sit and rest. Reflect, I look into the mirror and see a little child. One who never learned how to act or what to say. So many mistakes waiting to happen! Please be understanding, for the only language I know is poetry. So few also speak this and

often it falls short, or gives impressions of reaching too far. I can paint rainbows with my words yet a face to face verbal hello is for me, very difficult. I become scared. Very scared. -More so now than ever. The first time I saw you, the light surrounding you was brighter and warmer than a thousand suns. A most radient auspicious wishing star which has fallen to Earth, and the universe blessed me by being allowed to see and recognize all that you represent. Please be aware. The cherished moments when we do talk. Timeless eternal moments. Everything becomes nonexistent except your words and smiles, and each time I open my mouth, I am praying ever so heavily that my spoken shaky words do not become stumbling blocks or non intentional disasters which could damage or destroy our crossed paths. Your name known to me; Such a splendid gift. I am humbled and I am speechless. Ah! yet another gift- speechles. For as long as I silently smile to you, and for you, no mistakes will be made. Even more reassurance that you are indeed the wishing star. All that I ask (is), please be patient. ****** A Picture Paintes / A Picture Covered The distance which seperates us; As I look at the

glaring midday sun, you are becoming absorbed in the tranquility of the midnight moon. Yet, these are one in the same. Codependent. Coexistent, for if one suddenly fell, or waved goodbye, would not the other do the same? We are, have been painted by Heaven's paintbrush into the exact replicated scenereo of majestic mutual existence. Remove your tightly wrapped veils of fear and uncertainty. Trust in that the universe makes no mistakes, and pay attention to the clock breathing on the wall. The hour hand, at it's choosing, will swoop down on us like a hunter's falcon and carry us into death. Before it's too late, remove the veils so we may live. -Randy

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.