RemedySpot.com

To my amazing family!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello to all and big hugs!! I have been here in spirit, dearest family...Many goings on have been occuring in my journey as of late...I have been doing some very serious cleaning out of the old unhealthy habits that I have in my life after being attuned for reiki....I have been studying much about many subjects of healing, Ihave been doing somuch inner healing of my inner child...I have been sharing with a very dear friend whom is such an inspiration...She has been there for me, as I for her and I wish to tell all of you that I am ALWAYS thinking of you...I may not have been posting much but I do read all of your posts...I try to personally email to people whom seem to have harder times but know that my feelings for this group could NEVER EVER change...My life journey has been taking me in other directions lately and it is both invigorating and can be a bit draining...I feel we can all say,

OH, Yeah! Mercury in Retrograde, as Kanta pointed out is a time of old emotions, memories and such to come to the surface.... I pray that each and every one of you feels the love that I send to you and may you all have a blessed weekend!! You all mean the world to me!! Namaste, LunaImagination is more important than knowledge~Albert Einstein

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.