RemedySpot.com

Re: A Love letter for you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Johanna, this touched me deeply. It's amazing to see how many lives this group has affected just by being compassionate and loving towards each other. It truly is a miracle in so many ways, and never doubt that even though you don't post a lot, you are still just as strongly a part of the miracle! Love,Stef>> > > > > By reading yesterday all your emails again (and there is much of it), I realize how much this group is marvellous. > So many words of encouragement, so much love and compassion, so much assistance… So many different personalities going towards the same goal. > It is incredibly beautiful. > I now see life like a splendid voyage and I am less afraid, because I know that if I fall, your hands will help to raise me upright. I'm blessed and proud to be in this group.> > > I know that I don't often write to you (don't have much interesting things to say), but I read all your messages and God knows that I learn everyday thanks to your contributions.> > Allow me to tell you how much I love you, this Family, OUR Family.> You are the most beautifull people I ever met.> > With all my Love, sending you all the Light I may have inside...> ... your Johanna> > > > > > > > _________________________________________________________________> Votre contact a choisi Hotmail, l'e-mail nouvelle génération. Créez un compte. > http://www.windowslive.fr/hotmail/default.asp>