RemedySpot.com

PENNIES FROM HEAVEN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PENNIES FROM HEAVENBy son When you're feeling blue,Not knowing what to,doConsider for a momentAll you've got.Subtract what you've not.You'll see you've got much moreThan you thought,Really quite a lot.See how fortunate you are?Thank your lucky star.If you Just take timeYou'll watch impossible problemsRapidly sink...I think?Just pick yourself upBy the bootstrap,Force yourself to closeDepression's gap.Don't stop!Don't idly sit,Despair about it,Or cry about it,Stop now!That's right...I said now!Stop your feeling blue.Just do it, do it, do it, do...Happiness is but an attitude.How's that for a platitude?For greater happinessLook to life's rainbowFrom whence pennies from heaven flow.A forced smileBeams naturally after awhile.Talking happy will be your new style.Pennies from heaven distilled by morning dew,Blessings relieving this worlds blight,Shining new,Shine radiantly bright.Good feelings coming so quick,All around you looming thick,You can the choicest of blessings pick.Replace those darkened glassesWith outlook shiny bright.Force hurtful cares from your mindThat hinder second sight.Evil worries can fill mankindWith distempered bite...Always wear glasses with rosy hue.They make you see the world brand new.Before longYou will think them special made for you.So turn bad luck good,By just thinking happy like you should.Always maintain a positive approach.Live life full without reproach.Always have a dreamIt will give to your eye that lustrous gleam.So join life's team.Wipe away depressions fevered brow.Being down only makes you sour.Stand tall my friend!Fight the good fight to the very end.Do not be the problem!Be the solution!