RemedySpot.com

Re: Asking for prayers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/2/2007 10:47:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ravenmagic2003@... writes:

It doesn't surprise me, . I am always impressed with the accurate information you provide to the forums as well as the manner in which you discuss topics. And even if you hadn't taken French in high school, I get the impression that you know quite a bit about how language is created and you would be more than able to decipher another language given the time to do so. :-)Raven

Thank you.

Actually, I have a hard time with foreign languages. Interestingly, I didn't have much trouble reading them, but a hard time understanding them spoken and a very hard time formulating and answer.

French and English do share many words. The original languages of "England" were Celtic, but these were supplanted by Germanic invaders like the Angles and the Saxons. In 1066 came the Normans and they brought French as the court language, while Germanic languages remained the tongue of the common people. They evolved into English, the Germanic the more common, day to day words with the French being the more formal words.

However, it is from the French and the romance (meaning from Roman or Latin) that we get the very useful format of Prefix, Root word and Suffix. Studying the Latin and Greek roots and the rest makes it fairly easy to puzzle out a strange word, most of the time anyway.

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

Guest guest

In a message dated 8/2/2007 10:47:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ravenmagic2003@... writes:

It doesn't surprise me, . I am always impressed with the accurate information you provide to the forums as well as the manner in which you discuss topics. And even if you hadn't taken French in high school, I get the impression that you know quite a bit about how language is created and you would be more than able to decipher another language given the time to do so. :-)Raven

Thank you.

Actually, I have a hard time with foreign languages. Interestingly, I didn't have much trouble reading them, but a hard time understanding them spoken and a very hard time formulating and answer.

French and English do share many words. The original languages of "England" were Celtic, but these were supplanted by Germanic invaders like the Angles and the Saxons. In 1066 came the Normans and they brought French as the court language, while Germanic languages remained the tongue of the common people. They evolved into English, the Germanic the more common, day to day words with the French being the more formal words.

However, it is from the French and the romance (meaning from Roman or Latin) that we get the very useful format of Prefix, Root word and Suffix. Studying the Latin and Greek roots and the rest makes it fairly easy to puzzle out a strange word, most of the time anyway.

Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.

• 4 months later...

My Sweet Girl,

I am first telling you that I will indeed pray for you. But, first let

me tell you the Story of Josie the Miracle Baby, my granddaughter was

born with her lower intestines in her chest as well as her spleen. Not

mamany babies make it.But through the power of Praayer she just went

home from the hospital for Christmas.

Love and Light

Angelnnette

>

> I've been having health problems for over a year and have not felt

> good since. It is causing me depression and the Doctors don't have

> any answers for me. Please, I am asking for prayers for healing.

> Thank you all.

> Love and Light,

>

>

Dearheart , I speak a prayer for your healing and intend that the prayer be answered in your heartmind. You are the miracle you seek. As you forgive, so then, are you forgiven. As you Love, so then, are you Loved. As you heal, so then, are you healed. This then, shall come to pass. As you accept the energies of Creation and shed the energies that have bound you, you shall emerge from the cocoon of your doubts, to the beauty and glory of your becoming. Fear no more. Doubt no more. Accept ALL that you know to be YOUR Truth and be grateful for the path that is yours to travel and learn upon. Many Blessings, Markjenniferbendel <jenniferbendel@...> wrote: I've been having health problems for over a year and have not feltgood since. It is causing me depression and the Doctors don't haveany answers for me. Please, I am asking for prayers for healing.Thank you all.Love and Light,

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Hi ,

I will send you healing and energy.

Love and Light

Mel

> I've been having health problems for over a year and

have not felt

> good since. It is causing me depression and the Doctors don't have

> any answers for me. Please, I am asking for prayers for healing.

> Thank you all.

> Love and Light,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.