RemedySpot.com

The Human Condition <TO ALL ;)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello dear, I will explain those two concepts the way I know them best, it does not mean that anyone can add, or correct them according with their private knowledge.First and foremost, I dislike the word Lightworker, and the reason is that this particular concept does not reflect what a real Worker of the Light is: They can be prayer warriors, Light warriors, the spiritual activists(Humanitarians), The Emissaries of Light, wayshowers, teachers of light. All of them would have different functions, but Still they work for the light, in their own way, on their own field. To be a lightworker does not mean you would have to belong to a restrict group or religion, but you Do have to have in mind that you are here to Serve the higher good and That you are an instrument of Grace, coming from God(whatever name one prefer to call our Divine parents). The lightworkers, the real ones I have had the pleasure to meet, they do not hold differences against each other, because they know that we were seeds planted in different places to bloom and develop and ultimately carry the great plan of help and evolution in various different degrees. Now, about the Angelic Humans... It seems it is the same, but actually it is not so. Traditions says that when the development of the Earth, and when the Human beings were being developed, God created this new vehicle ( Body) that would reassemble a human body, but with some structural differences, for instance, the number of the "BACKBONE DNA" The Angelic Humans have activated and installed already 3 helix DNA, and a regular Human being has only 2 strand Helix DNA. The reason of the creation of this exclusive l human body was to make possible to some Angels or higher Beings to come to Earth in moments of extreme need. I Myself, I see Jesus Christ as one of those Beings, because It had to be a very different and strong Body to Hold the Potency and energy of the Divine Verb. maybe this is the reason In the Testament of Mathews , he speaks about all the heritage and the Bloodline of Jesus. Only a Super Human(or l Human) could have done, what he did , from the beginning of his Ministry till the crucification. (This has been only my personal opinion). And yet, if you think about the resurrection, and later the ascension.. It is just incredible. The objective was to send help to us humans in time of need, and in the future, when Men reaches a level of Understanding of the Laws of The Cosmos, traditions says that the two races, Humans and l Humans would unite as one race, and then help to be again the truthful guardians of the Halls Of Amenti (The Temple of the Central SUN). I hope my explanation helps, I could talk forever about those issues,If I provoke other questions or more confusion, please let me know, and we can still talk about other issues. In Great gratitude and respect,Liane>> what is the difference between a human angel and a lightworker?> Please and thank you :)> > > --