RemedySpot.com

New Year's Wisdom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

New Year's Wisdom

From New Year's on the outlook brightens; good humour lost in a mood of failure returns. I resolve to stop complaining.

Leonard Bernstein

I will seek elegance rather than luxury, refinement rather than fashion. I will seek to be worthy more than respectable, wealthy and not rich. I will study hard, think quietly, talk gently, act frankly. I will listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with an open heart. I will bear all things cheerfully, do all things bravely await occasions and hurry never. In a word I will let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious grow up through the common.

Ellery Channing

Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you've always wanted to do but couldn't find the time... Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories... Vow not to make a promise you don't think you can keep... Walk tall, and smile more. You'll look 10 years younger. Don't be afraid to say, "I love you". Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world.

Ann Landers

Resolve to make at least one person happy every day, and then in ten years you may have made three thousand, six hundred and fifty persons happy, or brightened a small town by your contribution to the fund of general enjoyment.

Sydney

Your Merry Christmas may depend on what others do for you... but your Happy New Year depends on what you do for others.Unknown