RemedySpot.com

CA - Help Needed for my Nephew L Sullivan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please feel free to distribute far and wide! I would love to see L home for Christmas! Please Help! Please Pray for L and L Jr. Dear List Members, I have a nephew L Sullivan K-81127. Since 2000 he has had his parole violated or had new charges 7 times. The last time he was out a girl he was dating for only a few months ended up pregnant. By the time he was paroled she was 9 months pregnant. She went into labor 3 days later and he was her labor coach and was there for the birth of his baby. It was

as if this baby came to give L a reason to stay out. I usually don't fight for him but this time he really really tried. His baby's mama decided she did not want a relationship with him after all for L has mental health problems. She went to parole and said he made terriorist threats and endangered the baby. She then went on to say he had moved out long before he did. None of this is true. L usually does not fight whatever is thrown at him he always feels he deserves. I want to show L even if nobody else in the world cares about him or noticed he really tried that we all do!!! I love my nephew and I am asking everyone to please write letters on his behalf to the addresses below. His morrisey hearing is the 28th of this month. There are no new charges it is a parole

violation only they are saying absconding. I went with him to try to straighten it out in person and rather than listen to his side of things he was taken into custody. I have spoken with a lady who is high up in children protective services and she said this should not have been a parole issue but a family court with mediation issue only. That he is entitled to parental rights. If released she has promised to help him get at the very least supervised visits till he proves himself. I am including the pictures below so all of you can see what I saw. If you do not feel inclined to write a letter on his behalf I ask that at the very least he be kept in all your prayers. For a minute he had a glimpse of just how wonderful life could have been if only......he was only out for 60 days.the dates on the pictures

are incorrect did not know how to fix it. Sacramento Natomas Parole Unit Attention PA Edelman 5410 Auburn Blvd Suite 100 Sacramento, CA 95841 Board of Parole Hearings 1515 K street Suite 600 Sacramento, CA 95814 Governor Arnold SchwarzeneggerState Capitol BuildingSacramento, CA 95814Phone: 916-445-2841Fax: 916-445-4633 cc a copy to: SULLIVAN, JOHN X-202541 MSB008Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center12500 Bruceville RoadElk Grove, CA 95757