RemedySpot.com

: Fwd: Conscious Heart of the Heavens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Today, 22 December 2007, here, in Australia has been a remarkable day.. Indeed it is the Summer Solstice, and it is the longest day of the year. It is meant to be Midsummer, but the rain has been pouring down for the past 48 hours.

My experience has been different today. A series of synchronistic events have just made me feel connected in some way to everything.

More than that, I held in my hand.the quartz crystal lying on my stereo, which reminded me of the connections we made with higher intelligence, in 1989, two years after the harmonic convergence.

This was when my dear friend and myself saw three rainbows above the mountains in Australia, at Launching Place. At that time there was a feeling of transcendence and love to a higher level of communication with higher intelligence and wisdom.

This is happening again, now , as a sense of brilliance, transforming into a deeply felt love and passion. This experience transcends and connects through many subtle colours of the higher spectrum.

I share this now, because I wish to share this feeling and experience, as it happens ..

Together with everybody, I can sense the thousands of people around the world, who today on the 22nd and 23 of June celebrate this special occasion .As the planet circles the Sun, and changes from day to night , we all connect deeply with our hearts, creating a vivid peaceful, transformed and vital world

Namaste

The video( http://ncrising.com/2007_012_conscious_heart_of_heaven.html )is wonderful

The alignment of those Celestial bodies are creating a unprecedented moment for all of Us, Humans living in the present time.Please, see the video we produced on Youtube.The Cosmic Heart

Great visuals on the Solstice alignments, with commentary:

http://ncrising.com/2007_012_conscious_heart_of_heaven.html

L-- "Truth is something which can't be told in a few words. Those who simplify the universe only reduce the expansion of its meaning."~*Anais Nin"You are never asked to do more than you are able without being given the strength and ability to do it." ~Eileen Caddy -- "Truth is something which can't be told in a few words. Those who simplify the universe only reduce the expansion of its meaning."~*Anais Nin"You are never asked to do more than you are able without being given the strength and ability to do it." ~Eileen Caddy