RemedySpot.com

Inner Whispers Vol. 1 Issue 4 (Appreciating the Physical)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Inner Whispers" Open Deep Trance Channel April Crawford A Message From VERONICA Appreciating the Physical "Often there is speculation that the physical state is one that should be abandoned or ascended from. Naturally the whole idea of existence is one of evolution. It does not simply occur in the physical. We have heard "whispers" of the incarnated body as it passes from life to life. Your culture supposes that it is an existence of less and that the spiritual state is the ultimate moment. May we suggest that the spiritual mind creates the physical? In that moment the sense of touch becomes a pristine gift. Nowhere in the universe does it exist except in the skin of an incarnate soul. It should be appreciated as an advanced creation of the soul... It's existence manifested by a creation

that will transcend the soul to higher realms. The next time you curse your physical, hoping for a free pass to the eternal, we suggest you recall the utter awe of your fingertips as they caress the skin you now inhabit. The path can be as "heavenly" as the destination. You will appreciate the physical much more after the experience. We were much like yourselves in our quest for the attainment of enlightenment. Imagine our surprise when once nonphysical, we realized the value of the body. We relate our experience so that you may blend both moments for more advanced evolvement. Consider it. It may change how you proceed with this current linear." - VERONICA Dear VERONICA Dear VERONICA, I would like to know how do i keep the man i love by my side. He's my best friend i really do feel comfortable with this man but

for some reason sometimes i feel he's a little distance with me. I would like to know if you see any future with him or does he have another person in life or future. His name is and his birthday is 04/14/XX. Thank You. Dear Snow, Keeping a relationship involves a delicate balance of yourself as you relate to him. He also feels the comfortable sensing that is a result of your dual energy blend. The distance you feel is his own uncomfortableness and inner disappointment of his own actions and non actions. To attempt

to define his every nuance will only make you desperate. Realize that your energy will only attract him if it is strong. Keep your focus. Be the person who balances his energy. The energy kept balanced will keep him in your sphere of reality. It is up to you. Whether you realize it or not the power is in your grasp. -VERONICA Dear VERONICA, I have always believed in life after death and I was never disturbed by paranormal activity, but this time is different. You see , my father died 3 years

ago and I always felt he was with us even though he never did mischievous things. Now my mother sold the apartment where we lived over 30 years and where my father died. The new owners complain that my father doesn't let them live there. He is constantly opening doors, knocking on closets, and they actually feel like he is sitting next to them watching. What can we do to stop this from happening and help this family live in peace?. They can't sleep and they have three small toddlers. I feel very bad for them and for my father that is in some kind of distress. They live overseas (Venezuela). Can you give me some advice? Thank you . Dear , First of all the energy described does not feel like your father. He is at peace with his current environment. This feels like an energy attached to those who currently inhabit the dwelling. It may give

them a sense of security to place the identity on that of your father. The responsibility is not yours. We realize it is a male energy but not your father. Your father sends his love + regards. He is currently creating another life for himself. He is not distressed -VERONICA To Everyone: "Victim-hood is the coward's way out of one's own creation..." "You may not always like what we say. However, it will always provoke you... that is our intention." -VERONICA Dear VERONICA, My mother died this time last year. The past year we have moved some of her furniture into our home. I have a dog that is two years old that my mom bought me. He is a precious Shi-tzu.

Here recently he makes a habit of sitting on the end of my bed looking at the dresser. He will growl at you if you try to move him. Her desk and chair have also been moved into my house. Two nights in a row my husband and I have gone to get my dog to go to bed and he is sitting beside the chair at the desk just looking at it. He will growl at you if you go to pick him up. It is like he is seeing something that is beyond my sight. I know that animals and children see things that we do not see. Is he seeing mother. Dear , He is conversing with your mother. We suggest you honor

that. He will be finished when he is finished. --VERONICA (Ann- You can view this newsletter as a web page by clicking here!) Quote For Today "The "path" can be as "heavenly" as the destination..." -VERONICA Note: Dear VERONICA appears just below the Message From VERONICA column on the left. April Crawford is now offering half hour telephone consultations with VERONICA (usually there is an hour minimum). To schedule a telephone reading with VERONICA or to ask any general questions about readings, please contact April Crawford's facilitator, , at AprilReadingsaol Links www.AprilCrawford.com www.InnerWhispers.net www.PartingNotes.com You may send your emails to VERONICA for possible use in the Dear VERONICA column by placing the words "Dear VERONICA" in the subject line and sending them to AprilMediumshipaol. VERONICA will generally only answer emails that are published, however, I may respond to some directly from time to time. -, Facilitator for April Crawford. "Inner Whispers" Vol. 1 Issue 4 Copyright April Crawford "Inner Whispers" and "Dear VERONICA" are trademarks. "Inner Whispers" is offered to promote personal and spiritual growth, and to provoke thought. All materials by any of the entities are presented in first, final and only draft. There is no editing or censoring of even a single word or

sentence. Nothing in "Inner Whispers" is intended as professional advice of any kind, particularly medical, legal or business advice. Accordingly, if you make choices that normally might include consulting with a licensed professional, we suggest that you do so. You are a physical being and nonphysical beings such as the ones that write for "Inner Whispers" are generally not even recognized as real by Federal, State, or Local Governments, and accordingly, are rarely if ever issued licenses to render professional opinions or advice of any sort. *** open channel, inc., 2629 foothill blvd., unit # 353, la crescenta, ca 91214, Cheryl

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.