RemedySpot.com

Faithful to Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have been thinking about relationships recently, noticing how somejoyously expand and grow, and others wither and die.My wish for them all is for their happiness & through whatever journeytheir desires take them. I only want for them whatever they want forthemselves, because this is how we learn. We learn either to repeat adesired result or to make other choices at our next opportunity toavoid those "not so great" results again. Experience teaches, wordsdo

not. Either way, we all can use some encouragement from friends todo our best. I try to only think about people in terms of their positiveattributes and positive character traits. If I have an experiencethat calls forth a "not so great" part of a person's personality,then I may spend some time deliberately contemplating their positiveattributes to realign my energy with theirs. Then I use thesepositive memories and their positive energy to see each one walkingthe path that leads to their joy. Why do this?Source Energy only flows into those thoughts that are passionate andjoyous. This is because that is what Source Energy is & passion andjoy. When I can raise my own thinking along these lines then I amactually raising my vibration to reach up as high as I can to myCelestial Parents - the two who make the perfect One. I raise myvibration through appreciation, or praising, or looking for

positiveaspects in people and events. When I do this I actually change myvibration to more closely align with Source Energy. When I am mostclosely aligned then Source Energy flows easily through me & and Ibecome a hollow bone (as the native American Indian says).When my thoughts about others are positive and happy, then thisprecious, creative Source Energy flows into all sorts of things everything Ive been wanting.When my thoughts about people and events are sour and moody, then Iam pinching off this creative Source Energy and things just dontgo as well for me. Im no longer aligned with this creative energy.Im no longer connected with the flow. And, wow, do I want to stayconnected to this beautiful energy!! It feels so good to stay in theflow!How do I stay connected?* By looking for things to appreciate.* By looking for the positive aspects of people and situations.* By counting

my blessings.* By finding a way to see the goodness in every person and in everysituation. & and everything God created was good.~ Genesis 1:31Because everything is created by the Creators, THERE IS GOOD INEVERYTHING, and I can find the goodness, or godliness, of it if Ionly choose to look for it.I WANT TO FEEL GOOD & ALL THE TIME & no matter what happens, or whatsomeone says & Im going to look for a positive way to think about ituntil I bring myself back into alignment with the pure positiveenergy of my Source & just because it feels so good to stay in theflow.Are you faithful to your connection to this Creative Source Energy?Do you think your magic would work better if you were?Its worth thinking about & "FREE YOURSELF TO BE HAPPY"To Learn More, Click Here*****Forward this Newsletter to a Friend, use

http://awordtothewise.info/lists/?p=forward & uid=c454da30724e09a49c32130d7b9c51c7 & mid=363To update your preferences or to unsubscribe visit http://awordtothewise.info/lists/?p=preferences & uid=c454da30724e09a49c32130d7b9c51c7--Powered by PHPlist, www.phplist.com -- Cheryl ~ 2008 ~

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.