RemedySpot.com

Re: I FEEL SO ALIVE!! I can walk again!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

you have truly been blessed I am glad you are feeling better!!!! Blessed Be Anastasiakarmarqu69 <karmarqu69@...> wrote: I want to share with you all my progress, as many of you have asked..I FEEL SO ALIVE!! I can walk again!!! I was able to walk

through a parking lot to my doctors office for the first time in over a year.. Yeah!!!!!!I can now walk in my back yard and feed my birds again without being out of breath and my legs and hips collapsing... Yeah again.. I am able to sleep with out my legs jumping and painful as they were before surgery.. I am comfy in my sleep for the first time in over 30years.. Yeah again..I am so blessed.. I JUST FEEL SO ALIVE!!I am sharing a few things here just because these are a few of my favorite things.. My brother just took these pictures today.. Love you for these.. thank you!My birds.. This blue jay has a name and it is..

MYSWEET..Mysweet visits every morning.. with about 300 other birds as I feed them up to 6lbs. of food every day.. I have all kinds of different birds.. They sit at my window every morning like an alarm clock and sing, tweet and peck at my window until I get up to feed them.. about 6:00am every morning..So here is a pic of feeding Mysweet.. I have also included a view of Mt. Baldy from my front porch.. I JUST FEEL SO ALIVE.. :~)lOVE TO YOU ALL Love~All~Ways~KarmaHere is Mysweet Mt. Baldy from my front porch ALSO A BEAUTIFUL BULLETIN THAT I FELT WAS FITTING TO MY POST.. LOVE to ALLNamaskarPass the PeAcEangels4boobies♥Angel Love♥ In Love With Lifeby Ralph Marston Fall in love again each moment with life. Breathe in the rich, new wondrous possibilities that are continually being born.Realize what a grand opportunity exists in even the smallest of matters. Today is a day like no other, and you are magnificently blessed to be a part of all that it encompasses.The wind blows, the sun shines, night falls, and some days bring brutal cold while others offer stifling heat. There is beauty, there is tragedy, and there is exquisite fulfillment along with bitter disappointment.On the surface, life is filled with much adventure, activity, change, confusion, excitement, joy and frustration. Underlying it all you'll find abiding peace and goodness that can never be denied.You have the unique, unmatched good fortune of being you, right here and right now. Take a brief moment to realize and remember who you truly

are.Then look out at the vast expanse of possibilities that surrounds you. And dive lovingly into it in your own special way. Love and Light,♥Angel Love♥ Anastasia

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

~Karma, Your New is WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing your progress with us. Also your "My Sweet" Also your inspiration! With shared joy in your new journey, Love & Light, Peggy karmarqu69 <karmarqu69@...> wrote: I want to share with you all my progress, as many of you have asked..I FEEL SO ALIVE!! I can walk again!!! I was able to walk through a parking lot to my doctors office for the first time in over a year.. Yeah!!!!!!I can now walk in my back yard and feed my birds again without being out of breath and my legs and hips collapsing... Yeah again.. I am able to sleep with out my legs jumping and painful as they were before surgery.. I am comfy in my sleep for the first time in over 30years.. Yeah again..I am so blessed.. I JUST FEEL SO ALIVE!!I am sharing a few things here just because these are a few of my favorite things.. My brother just took these pictures today.. Love you for these.. thank you!My birds.. This blue jay has a name and it is.. MYSWEET..Mysweet visits every morning.. with about 300 other birds as I feed them up to 6lbs. of food every day.. I have all kinds of different birds.. They sit at my window every morning like an alarm clock and sing, tweet and peck at my window until I get up to feed them.. about 6:00am every morning..So here is a pic of feeding Mysweet.. I have also included a view of Mt. Baldy from my front porch.. I JUST FEEL SO ALIVE.. :~)lOVE TO YOU

ALL Love~All~Ways~KarmaHere is Mysweet Mt. Baldy from my front porch ALSO A BEAUTIFUL BULLETIN THAT I FELT WAS FITTING TO MY POST.. LOVE to ALLNamaskarPass the PeAcEangels4boobies♥Angel Love♥ In Love With Lifeby Ralph Marston Fall in love again each moment with life. Breathe in the rich, new wondrous possibilities that are continually being born.Realize what a grand opportunity exists in even the smallest of matters. Today is a day like no other, and you are magnificently blessed to be a part of all that it encompasses.The wind blows, the sun shines, night falls, and some days bring brutal cold while others offer stifling heat. There is beauty, there is tragedy, and there is exquisite fulfillment along with bitter disappointment.On the surface, life is filled with much adventure, activity, change, confusion, excitement, joy and

frustration. Underlying it all you'll find abiding peace and goodness that can never be denied.You have the unique, unmatched good fortune of being you, right here and right now. Take a brief moment to realize and remember who you truly are.Then look out at the vast expanse of possibilities that surrounds you. And dive lovingly into it in your own special way. Love and Light,♥Angel Love♥

Guest guest

My beloved friend it warm my heart to the very core of my being to hear of your wellness and I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is just the beginning of the rest of your life of miracles. There are times when in order for us to know our intended purpose of why we are here experienceing this physical reality we have to take on many trials and tribualation, but we have to look at everything that we are going through as a tool to learn or experience something from and with this knowledge comes awareness, so you see my dear one you were just on this little trip to remember what your purpose was and now that it is quite obvious to the whole planet that our beloved friend is here to remind us of our connectedness and how we can transend time, place race, creed and even logic to love and honor each other with the most profound love imaginable.Be well my beloved friend. Love and Light a karmarqu69 <karmarqu69@...> wrote: I want to share with you all my progress, as many of you have asked..I FEEL SO ALIVE!! I can walk again!!! I was able to walk through a parking lot to my doctors office for the first time in over a year.. Yeah!!!!!!I can now walk in my back yard and feed my birds again without being out of breath and my legs and hips collapsing... Yeah again.. I am able to sleep with out my legs jumping and painful as they were before surgery.. I am comfy in my sleep for the first time in over 30years.. Yeah again..I am so blessed.. I JUST FEEL SO ALIVE!!I am sharing a few things here just because these are a few of my favorite things.. My brother just took these pictures today.. Love you for these.. thank you!My birds.. This blue jay has a name and it is.. MYSWEET..Mysweet visits every morning.. with about 300 other birds as I feed them up to 6lbs. of food every day.. I have all kinds of different birds.. They sit at my window every morning like an alarm clock and sing, tweet and peck at my window until I get up to feed them.. about 6:00am every morning..So here is a pic of feeding Mysweet.. I have also included a view of Mt. Baldy from my front porch.. I JUST FEEL SO ALIVE.. :~)lOVE TO YOU

ALL Love~All~Ways~KarmaHere is Mysweet Mt. Baldy from my front porch ALSO A BEAUTIFUL BULLETIN THAT I FELT WAS FITTING TO MY POST.. LOVE to ALLNamaskarPass the PeAcEangels4boobies♥Angel Love♥ In Love With Lifeby Ralph Marston Fall in love again each moment with life. Breathe in the rich, new wondrous possibilities that are continually being born.Realize what a grand opportunity exists in even the smallest of matters. Today is a day like no other, and you are magnificently blessed to be a part of all that it encompasses.The wind blows, the sun shines, night falls, and some days bring brutal cold while others offer stifling heat. There is beauty, there is tragedy, and there is exquisite fulfillment along with bitter disappointment.On the surface, life is filled with much adventure, activity, change, confusion, excitement, joy and

frustration. Underlying it all you'll find abiding peace and goodness that can never be denied.You have the unique, unmatched good fortune of being you, right here and right now. Take a brief moment to realize and remember who you truly are.Then look out at the vast expanse of possibilities that surrounds you. And dive lovingly into it in your own special way. Love and Light,♥Angel Love♥