RemedySpot.com

Happy New Year!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles- A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself. An unexpected phone call from an old friend. Green stoplights on your way to work or shop. I wish

you a day of little things to rejoice in... The fastest line at the grocery store. A good sing along song on the radio. Your keys right where you look. I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-little bite-size pieces of perfection that give

you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare. I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. Send this phrase to the people you'll never forget It's a short message to let them know that you'll never forget

them. If you don't send it to anyone, that's OK too. Your friends will love you just the same! It's a joy to be able to call you a friend! Take the time! Wishing you the very best for 2008

Today...I wish you a day of ordinary miracles- A fresh pot of coffee you didn't have to make yourself. An unexpected phone call from an old friend. Green stoplights on your way to work or shop. I wish

you a day of little things to rejoice in... The fastest line at the grocery store. A good sing along song on the radio. Your keys right where you look. I wish you a day of happiness and perfection-little bite-size pieces of perfection that give

you the funny feeling that the Lord is smiling on you, holding you so gently because you are someone special and rare. I wish You a day of Peace, Happiness and Joy. They say it takes a minute to find a special person, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire life to forget them. Send this phrase to the people you'll never forget It's a short message to let them know that you'll never forget

them. If you don't send it to anyone, that's OK too. Your friends will love you just the same! It's a joy to be able to call you a friend! Take the time! Wishing you the very best for 2008