RemedySpot.com

All my love ( To Kerry and all)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kerry, My heart goes out for you, my dear, because you have spoken trustful words, If was to make money, things would be easier, faster, we ourselves are seeing this with our papers and documentations from the foundation, but just keep one thing on mind... you are generating too much light.. and therefore there is a "law" or Inertia, or resistance that needs to be conquer before we really can move forward. And this Law is harder and proportional to the real intention of your heart.. more good you really want to do,more obstacles you virtually may be facing. But one thing you be sure now on... all our reaction last night, was a catharsis process for all of us, we shared our humanity, and our sorrows and trials, and for now this was the only and best gift we could give each other.There is no doubt that we reacted last night out of our fears, fear to be failing, fear to not be worth enough, fear of not succeeding.. but they are just fears... they are not OUR REALITY... they are just perception , for NOW. Lets make a commitment, every time now on we find ourselves lost, or tired beyond help Lets talk. We created over NING our " Bitching Board" lets go there and Talk our hearts out... And above all, lets recognize we are all Humans , doing our bests here on this planet, and truthfully the only thing we have is our Faith, Our Dharma, our Life purposes, and Each other I love you guys all very much,From the bottom of my heart! LianeP.S: I am sending to the group a Video of Carolyn Myss about the three points of Power, please make a point to see it, it is a beautiful explanation of our power and our integration with others. Namaaste.