RemedySpot.com

PH, answers to your questions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI PH, I'm so glad to hear you are doing much better without the green juices! For breakfast, I used to drink just a glass of kefir. Maybe that will be an option for you. Or how about that fruit you've denied yourself for so long? I think those would be safe bets. I have oatmeal occasionally too, but I only buy the McCann's brand which is known to be safe for those who are gluten intolerant. I'm starting to wonder about Andy Cutler's stance on saunas. My goodness, those have been around for centuries! Even Native American Indians had sweat lodges. I can't see why he would object and call them "dangerous" when there are so many articles available on their benefits. However, maybe it has something to do with the metals in the body? Or increasing inflammation? In retrospect, I did stop using my far infrared sauna really

soon after I got it due to the increased brain fog I had after each session, and was only able to use it after I had finished chelation therapy and did more detoxing. I took a year long break from it, and then found that I could use it safely if I wrapped a wet towel around my head. I wonder if he objects only to the far infrared, but thinks the more natural steam sauna is better? Perhaps you should take a break from it too and see if that helps your residual brain fog? The only side effects I had from the DMSA was just feeling icky! My goals for my diet are to be strictly gluten free (I cheated way too much over the holidays), strictly sugar free, and eat less carbs. I really want to do the Suzanne Somers diet, because it works and you can still eat well on it. One person told me they lost 50 lbs on her diet and they still eat

cheese! Seriously, I need to lose 25 lbs to get to my wedding day weight. I have been told I carry it well, but I want to fit back into my favorite jeans again, and get rid of my larger back end. I also want to get into working out and stretching to stay limber. I want to avoid getting stiff and creaky! New Years Day never worked for me to start New Years resolutions. I always found one more morsel that needed to get eaten up! But January 2nd was the day--I hope it was for you too. I'll join you guys! Maybe not strictly Maker's Diet, but I'll be goal oriented for a healthy way of eating with you! Hugs, Patty glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: > > >> > > Krista,> > >> > > You've come sooooooooo far! . . . You really are

"getting"> it . . .> > especially diet and stress wise! You're on your way to gettingyour> > life back! Congradulations!> > >> > > Thanks for your note to Leanne . . . I love to see women> networking> > and supporting each other! We get a little too busy heresometimes> to> > be able to keep that personal touch we all need. . .> > >> > > I hope all of you check up on some of our members who disappear> from> > time to time . . . Some of them still need support!> > >> > > Hugs,> > >> > > Rogene> > >> >>--- End forwarded message ---

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

HI PH, I'm so glad to hear you are doing much better without the green juices! For breakfast, I used to drink just a glass of kefir. Maybe that will be an option for you. Or how about that fruit you've denied yourself for so long? I think those would be safe bets. I have oatmeal occasionally too, but I only buy the McCann's brand which is known to be safe for those who are gluten intolerant. I'm starting to wonder about Andy Cutler's stance on saunas. My goodness, those have been around for centuries! Even Native American Indians had sweat lodges. I can't see why he would object and call them "dangerous" when there are so many articles available on their benefits. However, maybe it has something to do with the metals in the body? Or increasing inflammation? In retrospect, I did stop using my far infrared sauna really

soon after I got it due to the increased brain fog I had after each session, and was only able to use it after I had finished chelation therapy and did more detoxing. I took a year long break from it, and then found that I could use it safely if I wrapped a wet towel around my head. I wonder if he objects only to the far infrared, but thinks the more natural steam sauna is better? Perhaps you should take a break from it too and see if that helps your residual brain fog? The only side effects I had from the DMSA was just feeling icky! My goals for my diet are to be strictly gluten free (I cheated way too much over the holidays), strictly sugar free, and eat less carbs. I really want to do the Suzanne Somers diet, because it works and you can still eat well on it. One person told me they lost 50 lbs on her diet and they still eat

cheese! Seriously, I need to lose 25 lbs to get to my wedding day weight. I have been told I carry it well, but I want to fit back into my favorite jeans again, and get rid of my larger back end. I also want to get into working out and stretching to stay limber. I want to avoid getting stiff and creaky! New Years Day never worked for me to start New Years resolutions. I always found one more morsel that needed to get eaten up! But January 2nd was the day--I hope it was for you too. I'll join you guys! Maybe not strictly Maker's Diet, but I'll be goal oriented for a healthy way of eating with you! Hugs, Patty glory2glory1401 <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: > > >> > > Krista,> > >> > > You've come sooooooooo far! . . . You really are

"getting"> it . . .> > especially diet and stress wise! You're on your way to gettingyour> > life back! Congradulations!> > >> > > Thanks for your note to Leanne . . . I love to see women> networking> > and supporting each other! We get a little too busy heresometimes> to> > be able to keep that personal touch we all need. . .> > >> > > I hope all of you check up on some of our members who disappear> from> > time to time . . . Some of them still need support!> > >> > > Hugs,> > >> > > Rogene> > >> >>--- End forwarded message ---

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.