RemedySpot.com

Re: All my love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohh Darla, You just reproduce my speech , my dear.We are two peas on the same pod!This afternoon, I left pretty much the same message over myspace.

Just to let you know, Independently of anything, If you need to talk, I am here, if you need a hot cup of tea, a big hug and fuzzy socks, I am here.Please let me know if you need anything, I mean, anything!

Liane: butterflygris@...On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:29 PM, abrinaus <abrinaus@...> wrote:

My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I am

going to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I am

coming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am slammed

with one problem after another. This has been going on for quite a

few months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I am

in a dark place right now and I need time to go within to figure out

what is going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I can

continue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me or

any one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you.

Blessings

Darla

-- " As a child I understood how to give; I have forgotten this grace since I became civilized. " ~Ohiyesa, Santee Sioux~

Peace be with you, gentle soul and KNOW you are LOVED! Many Blessings, Markabrinaus <abrinaus@...> wrote: My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I amgoing to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I amcoming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I amin a dark place right now and I need time

to go within to figure outwhat is going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I cancontinue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me orany one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you. BlessingsDarla

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

"The more I try to go forward the more I am

slammed

with one problem after another. This has

been going on for quite a

few months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. "

You are not alone! I think there are so many of us who feel the exact

same way!!!

Personally, I don't know how much harder I can pray to... what we call

God. Maybe it's too little too late?

Kerrie Amatelli, Founder and President

Triple Your Heart® with Ripples of Love

LMOPP.com, LLC

P.O. Box 2550

Pawtucket, RI 02860

Phone:1-401-723-2241

Fax:1-401-723-2352

http://www.RipplesOfLove.com

abrinaus wrote:

My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I

am

Blessings

Darla

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM

I am a bit frightened here. When the founder of a sight that says one person can makae a difference write you are not alone in a thought of negativity and say what we "call" God....and maybe it is too late? What is happening and where is the positivity that is sent out into the Universe for us all to be a piece of. This is scary!----- Original Message ----From: Kerrie Amatelli <Kerrie@...> Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:31:12 PMSubject: Re:

[] All my love

"The more I try to go forward the more I am

slammed

same way!!!

LMOPP.com, LLC

P.O. Box 2550

Pawtucket, RI 02860

Phone:1-401- 723-2241

Fax:1-401-723- 2352

http://www.RipplesO fLove..com

abrinaus wrote:

My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I

am

Blessings

Darla

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM

Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage.

I can certainly relate...may you have great happiness & great well~being; may you be free from all suffering & the causes of all suffering. Take care, be well, blessings & best wishes. Cyndiabrinaus <abrinaus@...> wrote: My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I amgoing to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I amcoming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew

months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I amin a dark place right now and I need time to go within to figure outwhat is going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I cancontinue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me orany one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you. BlessingsDarla When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Frightened? I AM just wondering if you have ever heard/read of *the wounded healer* or ever felt the expansion & contraction of the psyche? May you be free from your fear. Cyndimystery688 <mystery688@...> wrote: I am a bit frightened here. When the founder of a sight that says one person can makae a difference write you are not alone in a thought of negativity and say

what we "call" God....and maybe it is too late? What is happening and where is the positivity that is sent out into the Universe for us all to be a piece of. This is scary! ----- Original Message ----From: Kerrie Amatelli <KerrieRipplesofLove> Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:31:12 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love "The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. " You are not alone! I think there are so many of us who feel the exact same way!!!Personally, I don't know how much harder

I can pray to... what we call God. Maybe it's too little too late? Kerrie Amatelli, Founder and PresidentTriple Your Heart® with Ripples of Love LMOPP.com, LLCP.O. Box 2550Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone:1-401- 723-2241Fax:1-401-723- 2352http://www.RipplesO fLove..comabrinaus wrote: My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I amgoing to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I amcoming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I amin a dark place right now and I need time to go within to figure outwhat is

going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I cancontinue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me orany one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you. BlessingsDarla No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage. When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

I'll tell you what is happening... personally, I have been building and

promoting my site for four years. Everyone "says" how much they like

/ love what I am doing... but no one takes action and gets involved.

Are we too busy? Do we REALLY care? TALK is one thing... ACTION is

another. I'm am trying my hardest (given my very tight situation) to

do my very, very BEST.

I try so hard to keep a positive attitude... but after months and years

of seeing no results, no true interest (just words)... I have my

moments where the positive attitude starts to fade. Yes, I'll be

honest! Am I giving up... absolutely NOT!!! But am i TIRED and WEARY

sometimes.... ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! And I want her to know she is NOT

alone. I AM "slammed" with one problem after another with trying to

build a business that is meant to help humanity... and sometimes feel

LOST and don't know where to turn or who to talk to or turn to for help

and guidance. I created this site out of a TRUE and HONEST desire to

help... because I love our species / humanity, our planets and all the

creatures living on it. I didn't create my services out of a lust for

greed or anything of the sort... but out of a deep love that comes from

somewhere inside of me. However, I have many, many, many days where

my positive attitude fades and depression hits. I'M HUMAN... just

like everyone else. I'm not super woman... and I can ADMIT it!!!!

Yesterday... I was down and could really relate to her feelings /

plea. That's all... please don't crucify me because I'm human... or

because I can clearly SEE the mountain of problems within humanity and

sometimes feel sad for it all.... and just a little helpless!

If you are in a situation that is wonderful and you are up, happy, and

positive 100% of the time... well then I'm happy for you! Good for

you! But she needs to know that she is not alone. And what message

did YOU just send her... that there is something wrong with her. That

she is "scary". I'm sorry, I don't mean to come off as rude or

inconsiderate... but you need to understand that I was just trying to

console her.

LMOPP.com,

LLC

P.O. Box 2550

Pawtucket, RI 02860

mystery688 wrote:

I

am a bit frightened here. When the founder of a sight that says one

person can makae a difference write you are not alone in a thought of

negativity and say what we "call" God....and maybe it is too late?

What is happening and where is the positivity that is sent out into the

Universe for us all to be a piece of. This is scary!

-----

Original Message ----

Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:31:12 PM

Subject: Re: [] All my love

"The more I try to go forward the more I

am

slammed

same way!!!

LMOPP.com,

LLC

P.O. Box 2550

Pawtucket, RI 02860

abrinaus wrote:

My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you.

I

am

Blessings

Darla

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM

Never miss a thing..

Make your homepage.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM

--

LMOPP.com, LLC

P.O. Box 2550

Pawtucket, RI 02860

Phone:1-401-723-2241

Fax:1-401-723-2352

http://www.RipplesOfLove.com

Dear Mystery,

May we never seeing falling on our face as weakness. That is the time when we are strongest. It is the time that we are healing and getting ready to get up again and face new challenges. And may we always have a safe place to gather up the positive energy that we so need.

Love and hugs, Cheryl in GAvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 2/15/2008 11:57:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mystery688@... writes:

May I apologize for my writing. It was not meant in harm to anyone...for I love you all. I imagine, I came home from a totally devastating evening, where the last words I heard on the phone, so I signed on to read from here, was my daughter praying she go to sleep and not wake up. My recent time has been filled with saddness and despair as well, so I judge none of you for yours. I, too, am known as a healer, and I, too, am just a helpless. However, I felt...it was ME. I alone was the failure, and I needed more truth, more belief.....so perhaps I worded myself too strongly when my last hope that I could think, was to distract and come here to find strength. I assume what I found is that for now, we are all just human. With compassion and love, doing what we can for one another, but the Universal hit is so strong.....it has not just knocked me, and all that I know for a loop...but those here as well. May I pray with what little I have for us all, collectively and Universally, to gain strength and love through one another, for, what else is there? With love and gratitude for being part of the group, and please forgive my writing during a time of my own sorrow and deep, deep saddness. I was not blaming anyone, only questioning, as, as aforementioned, I thought the weakness was only mine.Much love and hope for all,Mystery

----- Original Message ----From: C. W.R. <truenaturebeing > Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:57:07 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love

Frightened? I AM just wondering if you have ever heard/read of *the wounded healer* or ever felt the expansion & contraction of the psyche? May you be free from your fear. Cyndimystery688 <mystery688 (DOT) com> wrote:

I am a bit frightened here. When the founder of a sight that says one person can makae a difference write you are not alone in a thought of negativity and say what we "call" God....and maybe it is too late? What is happening and where is the positivity that is sent out into the Universe for us all to be a piece of. This is scary!

----- Original Message ----From: Kerrie Amatelli <Kerrie@RipplesofLov e.com>Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:31:12 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love

"The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now.. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. " You are not alone! I think there are so many of us who feel the exact same way!!!Personally, I don't know how much harder I can pray to... what we call God. Maybe it's too little too late?

Kerrie Amatelli, Founder and PresidentTriple Your Heart® with Ripples of Love LMOPP.com, LLCP.O. Box 2550Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone:1-401- 723-2241Fax:1-401-723- 2352http://www.RipplesO fLove..comabrinaus wrote:

My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I amgoing to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I amcoming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I amin a dark place right now and I need time to go within to figure outwhat is going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I cancontinue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me orany one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you. BlessingsDarla No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

May I apologize for my writing. It was not meant in harm to anyone...for I love you all. I imagine, I came home from a totally devastating evening, where the last words I heard on the phone, so I signed on to read from here, was my daughter praying she go to sleep and not wake up. My recent time has been filled with saddness and despair as well, so I judge none of you for yours. I, too, am known as a healer, and I, too, am just a helpless. However, I felt...it was ME. I alone was the failure, and I needed more truth, more belief.....so perhaps I worded myself too strongly when my last hope that I could think, was to distract and come here to find strength. I assume what

I found is that for now, we are all just human. With compassion and love, doing what we can for one another, but the Universal hit is so strong.....it has not just knocked me, and all that I know for a loop...but those here as well. May I pray with what little I have for us all, collectively and Universally, to gain strength and love through one another, for, what else is there? With love and gratitude for being part of the group, and please forgive my writing during a time of my own sorrow and deep, deep saddness. I was not blaming anyone, only questioning, as, as aforementioned, I thought the weakness was only mine.Much love and hope for all,Mystery----- Original Message ----From: C. W.R. <truenaturebeing@...>To:

Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:57:07 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love

Frightened? I AM just wondering if you have ever heard/read of *the wounded healer* or ever felt the expansion & contraction of the psyche? May you be free from your fear. Cyndimystery688 <mystery688 (DOT) com> wrote: I am a bit frightened here. When the founder of a sight that says one person can makae a difference write you are not alone in a thought of negativity and say

what we "call" God....and maybe it is too late? What is happening and where is the positivity that is sent out into the Universe for us all to be a piece of. This is scary! ----- Original Message ----From: Kerrie Amatelli <Kerrie@RipplesofLov e.com>Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:31:12 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love "The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now.. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. " You are not alone! I think there are so many of us who feel the exact

same way!!!Personally, I don't know how much harder

I can pray to... what we call God. Maybe it's too little too late? Kerrie Amatelli, Founder and PresidentTriple Your Heart® with Ripples of Love LMOPP.com, LLCP.O. Box 2550Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone:1-401- 723-2241Fax:1-401-723- 2352http://www.RipplesO fLove..comabrinaus wrote: My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I amgoing to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I amcoming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I amin a dark place right now and I

need time to go within to figure outwhat is

going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I cancontinue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me orany one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you. BlessingsDarla No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage. When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Fa-getta-bout it! Peace be with you!mystery688 <mystery688@...> wrote: May I apologize for my writing. It was not meant in harm to anyone...for I love you all. I imagine, I came home from a totally devastating evening, where the last words I heard on the phone, so I signed on to read from here, was my daughter praying she go to sleep and not wake up. My

recent time has been filled with saddness and despair as well, so I judge none of you for yours. I, too, am known as a healer, and I, too, am just a helpless. However, I felt...it was ME. I alone was the failure, and I needed more truth, more belief.....so perhaps I worded myself too strongly when my last hope that I could think, was to distract and come here to find strength. I assume what I found is that for now, we are all just human. With compassion and love, doing what we can for one another, but the Universal hit is so strong.....it has not just knocked me, and all that I know for a loop...but those here as well. May I pray with what little I have for us all, collectively and Universally, to gain strength and love through one another, for, what else is there? With love and gratitude for being part of the group, and please forgive my writing during a time of my own sorrow and deep, deep saddness. I was not blaming

anyone, only questioning, as, as aforementioned, I thought the weakness was only mine.Much love and hope for all,Mystery ----- Original Message ----From: C. W.R. <truenaturebeing > Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:57:07 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love Frightened? I AM just wondering if you have ever heard/read of *the wounded healer* or ever felt the expansion & contraction of the psyche? May you be free from your fear. Cyndimystery688 <mystery688 (DOT) com> wrote: I am a bit frightened here. When the founder of a sight that says one person can makae a difference write you are not alone in a thought of negativity and say what we "call" God....and maybe it is too late? What is happening and where is the positivity that is sent out into the Universe for us all to be a piece of. This is scary! ----- Original Message ----From: Kerrie Amatelli <Kerrie@RipplesofLov e.com>Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:31:12 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love "The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has

been going on for quite afew months now.. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. " You are not alone! I think there are so many of us who feel the exact same way!!!Personally, I don't know how much harder I can pray to... what we call God. Maybe it's too little too late? Kerrie Amatelli, Founder and PresidentTriple Your Heart® with Ripples of Love LMOPP.com, LLCP.O. Box 2550Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone:1-401- 723-2241Fax:1-401-723- 2352http://www.RipplesO fLove..comabrinaus wrote: My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I amgoing to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I amcoming or going. The

more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I amin a dark place right now and I need time to go within to figure outwhat is going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I cancontinue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me orany one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you. BlessingsDarla No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage. When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them

fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Mystery love, I feel your sincerity. Liane has written some amazing things in response to this situation. She is very right about laws of inertia. Thank you Liane for such understanding and wise words. Yes, we are all human. We all feel despair even if our own lives are going perfect, we may still feel despair for all the weight we carry for others. The true gift in this is to be reminded that we're not alone in our outlook. We're all working towards a common place of be-ing. We can all hold only so much pressure until we need a little help standing from others. Same goes with you too Mystery. You were in a time of hopelessness when you got into the group yesterday, and didn't receive what you were expecting so you reacted with how you felt at the moment. The strength is there in the knowledge that we're not alone, and that there's nothing in this world that can defeat us unless we consent to it. Nothing, Ever. I love you so very much Mystery. You are so beautiful and strong. Everyone in this group is. Please forgive yourself when you feel down, and know that we're always here for you. Even if it's not in the way you were originally expecting. The most important lessons come in the most unexpected of ways. Love always,Stef My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I am> going to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I am> coming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am slammed> with one problem after another. This has been going on for quite a> few months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I am> in a dark place right now and I need time to go within to figure out> what is going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I can> continue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me or> any one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you. > > Blessings> Darla > > > > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM> > > > > > > Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage. > > > > > > When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld> > > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search.> > > <!--> > #ygrp-mkp{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px 14px;}> #ygrp-mkp hr{> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}> #ygrp-mkp #hd{> color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0px;}> #ygrp-mkp #ads{> margin-bottom:10px;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad{> padding:0 0;}> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}> -->> > <!--> > #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{> font-family:Arial;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}> -->> > <!--> > #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}> #ygrp-text{> font-family:Georgia;> }> #ygrp-text p{> margin:0 0 1em 0;}> #ygrp-tpmsgs{> font-family:Arial;> clear:both;}> #ygrp-vitnav{> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}> #ygrp-vitnav a{> padding:0 1px;}> #ygrp-actbar{> clear:both;margin:25px 0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}> #ygrp-actbar .left{> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}> .bld{font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-grft{> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}> #ygrp-ft{> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;> padding:5px 0;> }> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{> padding-bottom:10px;}> > #ygrp-vital{> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}> #ygrp-vital #vithd{> font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:uppercase;}> #ygrp-vital ul{> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}> #ygrp-vital ul li{> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;> }> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{> font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-right:.5em;}> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{> font-weight:bold;}> #ygrp-vital a{> text-decoration:none;}> > #ygrp-vital a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> > #ygrp-sponsor #hd{> color:#999;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{> padding:8px 0;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{> font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{> text-decoration:none;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{> text-decoration:underline;}> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{> margin:0;}> o{font-size:0;}> .MsoNormal{> margin:0 0 0 0;}> #ygrp-text tt{> font-size:120%;}> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}> .replbq{margin:4;}> -->> > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________________________________> Looking for last minute shopping deals? > Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

dearest Mystery, The beauty i see in your feelings is honesty & courage to speak on the matters of your heart. If we cannot be honest with one another, about it all, what is the use.? You also, give others the courage to be real.(me) the beauty is in the humanness of it all. We all struggle in our day to day duldrums & drama. When i witness another Human being Human, having courage to express the negative feelings...I have witnessed a total Human being. Praying for your daughter to be safe...sending her waves of love & light. Sending you love from the universe with hugs and prayers for your stressed mind & body to relax. Be the pain & confusion you are feeling, breath it in so you can let it go. with Love, gratitude, and deep respect, Peggy mark seebach <mach54nm@...> wrote: Fa-getta-bout it! Peace be with you!mystery688 <mystery688 > wrote: May I apologize for my writing. It was not meant in harm to anyone...for I love you all. I imagine, I came home from a totally devastating evening, where the last words I heard on the phone, so I signed on to read from

here, was my daughter praying she go to sleep and not wake up. My recent time has been filled with saddness and despair as well, so I judge none of you for yours. I, too, am known as a healer, and I, too, am just a helpless. However, I felt...it was ME. I alone was the failure, and I needed more truth, more belief.....so perhaps I worded myself too strongly when my last hope that I could think, was to distract and come here to find strength. I assume what I found is that for now, we are all just human. With compassion and love, doing what we can for one another, but the Universal hit is so strong.....it has not just knocked me, and all that I know for a loop...but those here as well. May I pray with what little I have for us all, collectively and Universally, to gain strength and love through one another, for, what else is there? With love and gratitude for being part of the group, and please forgive my writing during a time

of my own sorrow and deep, deep saddness. I was not blaming anyone, only questioning, as, as aforementioned, I thought the weakness was only mine.Much love and hope for all,Mystery ----- Original Message ----From: C. W.R. <truenaturebeing > Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:57:07 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love Frightened? I AM just wondering if you have ever heard/read of *the wounded healer* or ever felt the expansion & contraction of the psyche? May you be free from your fear. Cyndimystery688 <mystery688 (DOT) com> wrote: I am a bit frightened here. When the founder of a sight that says one person can makae a difference write you are not alone in a thought of negativity and say what we "call" God....and maybe it is too late? What is happening and where is the positivity that is sent out into the Universe for us all to be a piece of. This is scary! ----- Original Message ----From: Kerrie Amatelli <Kerrie@RipplesofLov e.com>Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:31:12 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love "The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one

problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now.. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. " You are not alone! I think there are so many of us who feel the exact same way!!!Personally, I don't know how much harder I can pray to... what we call God. Maybe it's too little too late? Kerrie Amatelli, Founder and PresidentTriple Your Heart® with Ripples of Love LMOPP.com, LLCP.O. Box 2550Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone:1-401- 723-2241Fax:1-401-723- 2352http://www.RipplesO fLove..comabrinaus wrote: My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I amgoing to be going offline for

awhile. Right now I do not know if I amcoming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I amin a dark place right now and I need time to go within to figure outwhat is going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I cancontinue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me orany one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you. BlessingsDarla No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM Never miss a thing.. Make your

homepage. When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I must leave for work now....but as each letter comes through...I cringe fearing judgment for my own......but instead, each letter has been filled with love. I am in such tears....(touching tears), realizing we are not alone at all. Throwing out my unnecessary (in my opinion) words.....brought to me, so much love here. I wish to thank all of you for showering me with understanding, and I pray that if my words were painful to ANYONE, or caused ANYONE any feeling of negativity, please know that what is flowing to me....I share with you, forever, as one, as a whole......My love, my gratitude, my ME.........----- Original Message ----From: "senegalady@..." <senegalady@...> Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 10:21:58 AMSubject: Re: [] All my love

Dear Mystery,

May we never seeing falling on our face as weakness. That is the time when we are strongest. It is the time that we are healing and getting ready to get up again and face new challenges. And may we always have a safe place to gather up the positive energy that we so need.

Love and hugs, Cheryl in GAvisit me at: www.myspace. com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 2/15/2008 11:57:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, mystery688 (DOT) com writes:

May I apologize for my writing. It was not meant in harm to anyone...for I love you all. I imagine, I came home from a totally devastating evening, where the last words I heard on the phone, so I signed on to read from here, was my daughter praying she go to sleep and not wake up. My recent time has been filled with saddness and despair as well, so I judge none of you for yours. I, too, am known as a healer, and I, too, am just a helpless. However, I felt...it was ME. I alone was the failure, and I needed more truth, more belief.....so perhaps I worded myself too strongly when my last hope that I could think, was to distract and come here to find strength. I assume what I found is that for now, we are all just human. With compassion and love, doing what we can for one another, but the Universal hit is so strong.....it has not just knocked me, and all that I know for a loop...but those here as well. May I pray with what little I have for us all, collectively and Universally, to gain strength and love through one another, for, what else is there? With love and gratitude for being part of the group, and please forgive my writing during a time of my own sorrow and deep, deep saddness. I was not blaming anyone, only questioning, as, as aforementioned, I thought the weakness was only mine.Much love and hope for all,Mystery

----- Original Message ----From: C. W.R. <truenaturebeing>Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:57:07 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love

Frightened? I AM just wondering if you have ever heard/read of *the wounded healer* or ever felt the expansion & contraction of the psyche? May you be free from your fear. Cyndimystery688 <mystery688 (DOT) com> wrote:

I am a bit frightened here. When the founder of a sight that says one person can makae a difference write you are not alone in a thought of negativity and say what we "call" God....and maybe it is too late? What is happening and where is the positivity that is sent out into the Universe for us all to be a piece of. This is scary!

----- Original Message ----From: Kerrie Amatelli <Kerrie@RipplesofLov e.com>Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:31:12 PMSubject: Re: [] All my love

"The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now.. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. " You are not alone! I think there are so many of us who feel the exact same way!!!Personally, I don't know how much harder I can pray to... what we call God. Maybe it's too little too late?

Kerrie Amatelli, Founder and PresidentTriple Your Heart® with Ripples of Love LMOPP.com, LLCP.O. Box 2550Pawtucket, RI 02860Phone:1-401- 723-2241Fax:1-401-723- 2352http://www.RipplesO fLove..comabrinaus wrote:

My love, light and prayers go out to each and every one of you. I amgoing to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I amcoming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am slammedwith one problem after another. This has been going on for quite afew months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air. I amin a dark place right now and I need time to go within to figure outwhat is going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I cancontinue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me orany one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you. BlessingsDarla No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date: 2/14/2008 10:28 AM

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

You are loved!!

Hugs

~Karma

My love, light and prayers go out to

each and every one of you. I am

> going to be going offline for awhile. Right now I do not know if I

am

> coming or going. The more I try to go forward the more I am

slammed

> with one problem after another. This has been going on for quite a

> few months now. I feel like I am drowning and can not get air.

I am

> in a dark place right now and I need time to go within to figure

out

> what is going on and do what I am suppose to be doing to so I can

> continue on my journey. The way I am right now is not helping me

or

> any one else. My thoughts and prayers will be with each of you.

>

> Blessings

> Darla

>

>

>

>

> No virus found in this incoming message.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

> Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.20.5/1278 - Release Date:

2/14/2008 10:28 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Never miss a thing.. Make your homepage.

>

>

>

>

>

> When we are unable to find

> tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere.

> ~Francois de La

> Rochefoucauld

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with

Search.

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with

Mobile. Try

> it now.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards.

AOL Music takes you there.

>

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mkp{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px

0px;padding:0px 14px;}

> #ygrp-mkp hr{

> border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

> #ygrp-mkp #hd{

>

color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10px

0px;}

> #ygrp-mkp #ads{

> margin-bottom:10px;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad{

> padding:0 0;}

> #ygrp-mkp .ad a{

> color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}

> -->

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{

> font-family:Arial;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{

> margin:10px 0px;font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{

> margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

> -->

>

> <!--

>

> #ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,

sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica,

clean, sans-serif;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {font:115% monospace;}

> #ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}

> #ygrp-text{

> font-family:Georgia;

> }

> #ygrp-text p{

> margin:0 0 1em 0;}

> #ygrp-tpmsgs{

> font-family:Arial;

> clear:both;}

> #ygrp-vitnav{

> padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-vitnav a{

> padding:0 1px;}

> #ygrp-actbar{

> clear:both;margin:25px

0;white-space:nowrap;color:#666;text-align:right;}

> #ygrp-actbar .left{

> float:left;white-space:nowrap;}

> .bld{font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-grft{

> font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;padding:15px 0;}

> #ygrp-ft{

> font-family:verdana;font-size:77%;border-top:1px solid #666;

> padding:5px 0;

> }

> #ygrp-mlmsg #logo{

> padding-bottom:10px;}

>

> #ygrp-vital{

> background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}

> #ygrp-vital #vithd{

>

font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-transform:upp\

ercase;}

> #ygrp-vital ul{

> padding:0;margin:2px 0;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li{

> list-style-type:none;clear:both;border:1px solid #e0ecee;

> }

> #ygrp-vital ul li .ct{

>

font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;padding-ri\

ght:.5em;}

> #ygrp-vital ul li .cat{

> font-weight:bold;}

> #ygrp-vital a{

> text-decoration:none;}

>

> #ygrp-vital a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

>

> #ygrp-sponsor #hd{

> color:#999;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov{

> padding:6px 13px;background-color:#e0ecee;margin-bottom:20px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{

> padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li{

> list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{

> text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}

> #ygrp-sponsor #nc{

> background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad{

> padding:8px 0;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{

>

font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%\

;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a{

> text-decoration:none;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{

> text-decoration:underline;}

> #ygrp-sponsor .ad p{

> margin:0;}

> o{font-size:0;}

> .MsoNormal{

> margin:0 0 0 0;}

> #ygrp-text tt{

> font-size:120%;}

> blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}

> .replbq{margin:4;}

> -->

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>