RemedySpot.com

Re: Getting the word to 's site

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Patty - I think one point to this is what I said and I would assume almost every other person has said - we wanted them so we might have favored the positive side. Maybe that is why we believed so much of what we read on site. I had NEVER heard of anyone getting sick from saline implants until I came read your story. I was mislead to think that silicone implants were the problems. Honestly, I did somewhat believe silicone implants were harmful if they ruptured. As much as I wanted silicone and my husband (although he never pushed me to get them in the first place) felt more partial towards silicone I chose saline because of this. As far as I knew - saline were never

pulled off the market like silicone. Also, my PS kind of talked me more towards the saline. She told me it was my choice but her recommendation was saline for me. I was kind of suprised since she would have gotten more money for the silicone.....

I think the reason 's site is believed is because it does seem balanced and when people are researching to get breast implants, they already have the want for them so they may be a little partial in the first place. I have to admit - I was and even though I did not come across the negative info on implants until 6 months after my implanting surgery - I am not sure if it would have changed my mind or not. I would like to think it would have but, that I will never know. All I know is I am so grateful for this site and support now. I wish we could get the word out and save others from this life changing mistake!!!!

Beth

Getting the word to 's site

I just wish we could be more effective for women like you who have been on 's site. How can we make women believe us before they totally toss our warnings aside?I've seen how they pounce on women who are sick....as if we are trying to spoil their fun!!! We are only trying to save women from the agony we have been through, but it seems we reach so few...But I am thankful that God has blessed this support group the way He has. We ARE making a difference and helping women get their life back! Now if we could only reach them before they make the tragic mistake!Patty>> "It is frustrating that when I was looking into getting impants (which > was about 5 yrs), I never

came across very many negative website. It's > not like I woke up one day and decided to go get them. I researched > and talked to several PS. Apparently I was not looking in the right > place. Now, I will admit that I was looking for more of the > recommended surgeons and photo's of cosmetic results. I also looked > for personal stories. This lead me to s Website where there > seemed to be about all the info anyone could use when considering > getting them. I did try to look into getting sick afterwards or > related illnesses with implants. Never once did I come across anything > that made me feel like they would make me and others sick. It seemed > the main concern with implants is a low rate of infection, capsular > contractors and a low chance of a few other problems. Nothing ever > seemed like a red flag to me." > > Wow

Beth, I can so relate to what you said. I researched heavily for a > year before getting mine. I also frequented 's website. She > seemed to project a sense that the website was "balanced" but it was > far from it. I can remember women posting on the forum trying to warn > others that the implants were dangerous. The women on the forum would > just pounce on them and say how they were crazy. Unfortunately I > believed them. I thought there was just a handful of women who had > problems and that they were just blaming their own health problems on > their implants - and that if the implants did have anything to do w/it, > it's b/c they were silicon, not saline. Like you, I wanted to believe > they were ok so I know that I gravitated towards all the positive > information. I read and read stories of women who were happy with > their

implants. That's what gave me the courage to go through with it > myself.> > I did read the FDA literature (that was actually available at the > time). All I found, too, were risks of infection, cc, etc. I remember > printing out pages of information and my husband and I would sit > reading through it all, weighing what we thought were "all" the pros > and cons. It seemed like a reasonable risk to take. Based on the info > that was readily available to me, the benefits seemed to outweigh the > risks. I wish I had been more diligent and had had more of an open > mind to really hear what "those women" were saying. Little did I know > that a few years later I'd be one of them! :o) Well, I'd much rather > be on this side of the issue than still over there in la-la land! > > Thanks again to all of you for having the guts to voice the

truth! You > DO make a difference!>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Patty - I think one point to this is what I said and I would assume almost every other person has said - we wanted them so we might have favored the positive side. Maybe that is why we believed so much of what we read on site. I had NEVER heard of anyone getting sick from saline implants until I came read your story. I was mislead to think that silicone implants were the problems. Honestly, I did somewhat believe silicone implants were harmful if they ruptured. As much as I wanted silicone and my husband (although he never pushed me to get them in the first place) felt more partial towards silicone I chose saline because of this. As far as I knew - saline were never

pulled off the market like silicone. Also, my PS kind of talked me more towards the saline. She told me it was my choice but her recommendation was saline for me. I was kind of suprised since she would have gotten more money for the silicone.....

I think the reason 's site is believed is because it does seem balanced and when people are researching to get breast implants, they already have the want for them so they may be a little partial in the first place. I have to admit - I was and even though I did not come across the negative info on implants until 6 months after my implanting surgery - I am not sure if it would have changed my mind or not. I would like to think it would have but, that I will never know. All I know is I am so grateful for this site and support now. I wish we could get the word out and save others from this life changing mistake!!!!

Beth

Getting the word to 's site

I just wish we could be more effective for women like you who have been on 's site. How can we make women believe us before they totally toss our warnings aside?I've seen how they pounce on women who are sick....as if we are trying to spoil their fun!!! We are only trying to save women from the agony we have been through, but it seems we reach so few...But I am thankful that God has blessed this support group the way He has. We ARE making a difference and helping women get their life back! Now if we could only reach them before they make the tragic mistake!Patty>> "It is frustrating that when I was looking into getting impants (which > was about 5 yrs), I never

came across very many negative website. It's > not like I woke up one day and decided to go get them. I researched > and talked to several PS. Apparently I was not looking in the right > place. Now, I will admit that I was looking for more of the > recommended surgeons and photo's of cosmetic results. I also looked > for personal stories. This lead me to s Website where there > seemed to be about all the info anyone could use when considering > getting them. I did try to look into getting sick afterwards or > related illnesses with implants. Never once did I come across anything > that made me feel like they would make me and others sick. It seemed > the main concern with implants is a low rate of infection, capsular > contractors and a low chance of a few other problems. Nothing ever > seemed like a red flag to me." > > Wow

Beth, I can so relate to what you said. I researched heavily for a > year before getting mine. I also frequented 's website. She > seemed to project a sense that the website was "balanced" but it was > far from it. I can remember women posting on the forum trying to warn > others that the implants were dangerous. The women on the forum would > just pounce on them and say how they were crazy. Unfortunately I > believed them. I thought there was just a handful of women who had > problems and that they were just blaming their own health problems on > their implants - and that if the implants did have anything to do w/it, > it's b/c they were silicon, not saline. Like you, I wanted to believe > they were ok so I know that I gravitated towards all the positive > information. I read and read stories of women who were happy with > their

implants. That's what gave me the courage to go through with it > myself.> > I did read the FDA literature (that was actually available at the > time). All I found, too, were risks of infection, cc, etc. I remember > printing out pages of information and my husband and I would sit > reading through it all, weighing what we thought were "all" the pros > and cons. It seemed like a reasonable risk to take. Based on the info > that was readily available to me, the benefits seemed to outweigh the > risks. I wish I had been more diligent and had had more of an open > mind to really hear what "those women" were saying. Little did I know > that a few years later I'd be one of them! :o) Well, I'd much rather > be on this side of the issue than still over there in la-la land! > > Thanks again to all of you for having the guts to voice the

truth! You > DO make a difference!>

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

In a message dated 1/5/08 11:59:41 AM, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

I think the reason 's site is believed is because it does seem balanced and when people are researching to get breast implants, they already have the want for them so they may be a little partial in the first place. 

It would not surprise me to find out that her site has a Plastic Surgeon PR person writing the hype for it.

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

In a message dated 1/5/08 11:59:41 AM, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

I think the reason 's site is believed is because it does seem balanced and when people are researching to get breast implants, they already have the want for them so they may be a little partial in the first place. 

It would not surprise me to find out that her site has a Plastic Surgeon PR person writing the hype for it.

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Dede,

I love the idea of a Breast Implant and Awareness Day. On my

calendar it will be every day of the year~

Patty

>

> Patty ~

> I think as we get our stories out there, and when we

> proclaim our Breast Implant Awareness & Survivor Day

> and send our letters to all the media, I think we will be planting

> millions of seeds that will sprout and grow and if we keep "

watering "

> them, we will grow and grow and grow.

> I think if we use wordplay in a positive way that it will attract

> peoples attention. Ya know, they somewhat defame us as

> a bunch of neurotic women which is actually very rude, and crude,

> and without grace.

> If we approach it well, as intelligent, sophisticated, confident,

women,

> Present the truth and science that has been hidden, and our

stories, we will

> shine bright.

> I think if we address the " 's Site Type " and just say that

> with all the knowledge and science known, there are those that

really

> enjoy and love their implants, they are intelligent people and

they are

> making their decisions based on the education provided by the

companies that

> make them, the implanting physicians, and safety determination

of the FDA.

> Watcha think ? ? ?

> Loveya

> Dede

>

>

>

> **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in

shape.

> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?

NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>

Dede,

I love the idea of a Breast Implant and Awareness Day. On my

calendar it will be every day of the year~

Patty

>

> Patty ~

> I think as we get our stories out there, and when we

> proclaim our Breast Implant Awareness & Survivor Day

> and send our letters to all the media, I think we will be planting

> millions of seeds that will sprout and grow and if we keep "

watering "

> them, we will grow and grow and grow.

> I think if we use wordplay in a positive way that it will attract

> peoples attention. Ya know, they somewhat defame us as

> a bunch of neurotic women which is actually very rude, and crude,

> and without grace.

> If we approach it well, as intelligent, sophisticated, confident,

women,

> Present the truth and science that has been hidden, and our

stories, we will

> shine bright.

> I think if we address the " 's Site Type " and just say that

> with all the knowledge and science known, there are those that

really

> enjoy and love their implants, they are intelligent people and

they are

> making their decisions based on the education provided by the

companies that

> make them, the implanting physicians, and safety determination

of the FDA.

> Watcha think ? ? ?

> Loveya

> Dede

>

>

>

> **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in

shape.

> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?

NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>

Of course it has a plastic surgeon writing the hype.

Lynda

At 06:05 PM 1/5/2008, you wrote:

>In a message dated 1/5/08 11:59:41 AM, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

>

>

>I think the reason 's site is believed is because it does seem

>balanced and when people are researching to get breast implants,

>they already have the want for them so they may be a little partial

>in the first place.

>

>It would not surprise me to find out that her site has a Plastic

>Surgeon PR person writing the hype for it.

>

>

>

>**************

>Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

>http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>

Of course it has a plastic surgeon writing the hype.

Lynda

At 06:05 PM 1/5/2008, you wrote:

>In a message dated 1/5/08 11:59:41 AM, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

>

>

>I think the reason 's site is believed is because it does seem

>balanced and when people are researching to get breast implants,

>they already have the want for them so they may be a little partial

>in the first place.

>

>It would not surprise me to find out that her site has a Plastic

>Surgeon PR person writing the hype for it.

>

>

>

>**************

>Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

>http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>

's website works by charging surgeons mega bucks for being listed on the site . . .

She not only has a implant site, but a lipo and face lift site . .

There's big money in those webpages!

It's not about support at all . .. It's all about money!

Rogene

's website works by charging surgeons mega bucks for being listed on the site . . .

She not only has a implant site, but a lipo and face lift site . .

There's big money in those webpages!

It's not about support at all . .. It's all about money!

Rogene

Ballerina has volunteered . . . I think she would do a great job! . . .

I'm getting ready to take down all bu the most recent of today's "" threads.

Please direct messages to Ballerina - she can copy messages to all who "sign" up with her, if that's alright with everyone.

She will be needing support in the way of webpages to add, articles to include, stories to add. etc.

If we can keep it to information already in electronic format, we can keep her workload from getting too heavy. . . If she needs some help, she can give some other women editing rights to the website.

Hugs,

Rogene

Ballerina has volunteered . . . I think she would do a great job! . . .

I'm getting ready to take down all bu the most recent of today's "" threads.

Please direct messages to Ballerina - she can copy messages to all who "sign" up with her, if that's alright with everyone.

She will be needing support in the way of webpages to add, articles to include, stories to add. etc.

If we can keep it to information already in electronic format, we can keep her workload from getting too heavy. . . If she needs some help, she can give some other women editing rights to the website.

Hugs,

Rogene

Rogene- Sounds great! Beth, myself and PH are also going to be putting

up a website in the next months. We are so excited about it! We'll

make sure to keep everyone informed!

Love, Krista

>

> Ballerina has volunteered . . . I think she would do a great job! . . .

>

> I'm getting ready to take down all bu the most recent of today's

" " threads.

>

> Please direct messages to Ballerina - she can copy messages to all

who " sign " up with her, if that's alright with everyone.

>

> She will be needing support in the way of webpages to add, articles

to include, stories to add. etc.

>

> If we can keep it to information already in electronic format, we

can keep her workload from getting too heavy. . . If she needs some

help, she can give some other women editing rights to the website.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Rogene- Sounds great! Beth, myself and PH are also going to be putting

up a website in the next months. We are so excited about it! We'll

make sure to keep everyone informed!

Love, Krista

>

> Ballerina has volunteered . . . I think she would do a great job! . . .

>

> I'm getting ready to take down all bu the most recent of today's

" " threads.

>

> Please direct messages to Ballerina - she can copy messages to all

who " sign " up with her, if that's alright with everyone.

>

> She will be needing support in the way of webpages to add, articles

to include, stories to add. etc.

>

> If we can keep it to information already in electronic format, we

can keep her workload from getting too heavy. . . If she needs some

help, she can give some other women editing rights to the website.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

I found 's site around 3 weeks after getting toxic saline implants... I was begging for answers, and was drawn there by the live chat... The woman are clueless on that chat... They are all so happy with there toxic breast... The scary part is that some I meet along my year of looking for answers on that site, women were sick... Yet clueless... Many had redo's and some just thought crazy or anxiety... they grew to know me on that site... the truth is that get's paid lots of money by PS who she refers to women... they pay her anually if she puts there name as a referral to women... If you look at the pics of a girl who had explant without replacement it is so scary... Very misleading on that site... However I was able to reach a few women after my explant... Since I was trusted on that site, they let me freely speak of the Mold in my implants, they had no choice to believe me, since I was on that site daily complaining how sick I was since 3 weeks post op... I became friends with so many and talked to them personally on the phone... One girl from that site found the humanics foundation website and called me, told me I had to get up, now out of bed... I was bed ridden... She sent me the link and that is how My LIFE was saved... That friend also got her implants removed around a year after I did, she kept getting flu like symptoms and also had a clue of what happened to me... Now we sometimes buddy up on 's chat... Sandy and I did the same thing one nite... The new girls will thank You and not get implants, the old girls will call you a lier... Some say OH that is so RARE... Of course I had heard of horror stories with Silicone, but Saline... No way they were FDA APPROVED DEVICES... Those women are not real???? We are so fooled by our belief in our FDA we just want bigger breast, so we fall for there lies... It cost me my Health, business and a normal healthy life... On the other hand I have meet so many wonderful ladies, warned ladies, helped others through there journey of explant, and prevented some from implants... Guess God works in mysterious ways... one day will get sick, she has silicone implants herself... She also recently got chin implants and just promises all the girls,they are so safe... One day her fate may be like so many other women, I can only pray she will never become sick as so many do, on the other hand, God is in control of our fate... I would love to see a live chat for women to get to US, to be told the truth... I know when I was sick and put in google, breast implant sickness, saline breast implant sickness, etc.. I had no hits... Now our Gretchens site is number one to come up... What a blessing these support sites are, they saved my life... Keep on Ladies we are helping women, one voice at a time..

God Bless,

~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I found 's site around 3 weeks after getting toxic saline implants... I was begging for answers, and was drawn there by the live chat... The woman are clueless on that chat... They are all so happy with there toxic breast... The scary part is that some I meet along my year of looking for answers on that site, women were sick... Yet clueless... Many had redo's and some just thought crazy or anxiety... they grew to know me on that site... the truth is that get's paid lots of money by PS who she refers to women... they pay her anually if she puts there name as a referral to women... If you look at the pics of a girl who had explant without replacement it is so scary... Very misleading on that site... However I was able to reach a few women after my explant... Since I was trusted on that site, they let me freely speak of the Mold in my implants, they had no choice to believe me, since I was on that site daily complaining how sick I was since 3 weeks post op... I became friends with so many and talked to them personally on the phone... One girl from that site found the humanics foundation website and called me, told me I had to get up, now out of bed... I was bed ridden... She sent me the link and that is how My LIFE was saved... That friend also got her implants removed around a year after I did, she kept getting flu like symptoms and also had a clue of what happened to me... Now we sometimes buddy up on 's chat... Sandy and I did the same thing one nite... The new girls will thank You and not get implants, the old girls will call you a lier... Some say OH that is so RARE... Of course I had heard of horror stories with Silicone, but Saline... No way they were FDA APPROVED DEVICES... Those women are not real???? We are so fooled by our belief in our FDA we just want bigger breast, so we fall for there lies... It cost me my Health, business and a normal healthy life... On the other hand I have meet so many wonderful ladies, warned ladies, helped others through there journey of explant, and prevented some from implants... Guess God works in mysterious ways... one day will get sick, she has silicone implants herself... She also recently got chin implants and just promises all the girls,they are so safe... One day her fate may be like so many other women, I can only pray she will never become sick as so many do, on the other hand, God is in control of our fate... I would love to see a live chat for women to get to US, to be told the truth... I know when I was sick and put in google, breast implant sickness, saline breast implant sickness, etc.. I had no hits... Now our Gretchens site is number one to come up... What a blessing these support sites are, they saved my life... Keep on Ladies we are helping women, one voice at a time..

God Bless,

~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.