RemedySpot.com

Re: All my love ( To Mystery and all The members of this Group, Please Read!)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I love you all....and accept your heart, and offer you mine, along with a heartfelt apology for writing when I, too, was too depressed and too empty to write.Please forgive me...for I love you all........----- Original Message ----From: <butterflygris@...> Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:10:16 PMSubject: [] All my love ( To Mystery and all The members of this Group, Please Read!)

Mystery , my dear friend, The energy shift is and has been very hard on all of us. I myself have seen better days, but I does not mean that I am giving up. I am tired, I am depressed( just a little) and I had cried a lot the last couple of days, I will not lie. But I will not give up. This is why I am here for, This is why we are here for to give each other's strength , to hold each other through hard days. We have been through thick and thin, and it is not this shift that will break me down. My Friend Kachina along with so many beloved souls have been carrying my sorrows for the past few days, and she told me one

thing this morning that I want to share with you all, she told me that the Sun will shine again, and that I will see again the rainbow forming through the flood of my tears. I always believed on sacracy of tears, they are sacred, they can clean our souls. They are also a gift and sometimes they are the only gift we can give to some one we love, tears of Joy, of solidarity when we sympathize with their pain. What you are seeing here, dear Mystery is the pure expression of Solidarity, people that working for the light on everyday basis and are experiencing the burdens to clean the pathways of everyday living. No one is perfect, nobody is claiming this, we have bad and good days.. the only thing that is exceptional is the fact that we have each other, and because Of that,I am eternally Grateful!But you are right, lets look ahead, lets look for better days, we have much work to do... and we are not kidding here, we are going to change things, we are going to make a difference and we are just starting... Much love and respect to all Liane

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Mystery, dearheart, Forgive yourself, for to be Human is your nature. Give yourself a break, YOU got YOU, this far along. WE are here for YOU, not to pass judgement, not to carry YOU, but to walk beside you and lend a shoulder, should YOU NEED it, and to allow you to become that which you have always been, but were too busy to remember, BEAUTIFUL! Many Blessings, Markmystery688 <mystery688@...> wrote: I love you all....and accept your heart, and offer you mine, along with a heartfelt apology for writing when I, too, was too depressed and too empty to write.Please forgive me...for I love you all........ ----- Original Message ----From: <butterflygrisgmail> Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:10:16 PMSubject: [] All my love ( To Mystery and all The members of this Group, Please Read!) Mystery , my dear friend, The energy shift is and has been very hard on all of us. I myself have seen better days, but I does not mean that I am giving up. I am tired, I am depressed( just a little) and I had cried a lot the last couple of days, I will not lie. But I will not give up. This is why I am here for, This is why we are here for to give each other's strength , to hold each other through hard days. We have been through thick and thin, and it is not this shift that will break me down. My Friend Kachina along with so many beloved souls have been carrying my sorrows for the past few days, and she told me one thing this morning that I want to share with you all, she told me that the Sun will shine again, and that I will see again the rainbow forming through the flood of my tears. I always believed on

sacracy of tears, they are sacred, they can clean our souls. They are also a gift and sometimes they are the only gift we can give to some one we love, tears of Joy, of solidarity when we sympathize with their pain. What you are seeing here, dear Mystery is the pure expression of Solidarity, people that working for the light on everyday basis and are experiencing the burdens to clean the pathways of everyday living. No one is perfect, nobody is claiming this, we have bad and good days.. the only thing that is exceptional is the fact that we have each other, and because Of that,I am eternally Grateful! But you

are right, lets look ahead, lets look for better days, we have much work to do... and we are not kidding here, we are going to change things, we are going to make a difference and we are just starting... Much love and respect to all Liane Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

With tears in eyes.....thank you....meeky....thank you----- Original Message ----From: mark seebach <mach54nm@...> Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 9:28:54 AMSubject: Re: [] All my love ( To Mystery and all The members of this Group, Please Read!)

Mystery, dearheart, Forgive yourself, for to be Human is your nature. Give yourself a break, YOU got YOU, this far along. WE are here for YOU, not to pass judgement, not to carry YOU, but to walk beside you and lend a shoulder, should YOU NEED it, and to allow you to become that which you have always been, but were too busy to remember, BEAUTIFUL! Many Blessings, Markmystery688 <mystery688 (DOT) com> wrote: I love you all....and accept your heart, and offer you mine, along with a heartfelt apology for writing when I, too, was too depressed and too empty to

write.Please forgive me...for I love you all........ ----- Original Message ----From: <butterflygris@ gmail.com>Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 10:10:16 PMSubject: [] All my love ( To Mystery and all The members of this Group, Please Read!) Mystery , my dear friend, The energy shift is and has been very hard on all of us. I myself have seen better days, but I does not mean that I am giving

up. I am tired, I am depressed( just a little) and I had cried a lot the last couple of days, I will not lie. But I will not give up. This is why I am here for, This is why we are here for to give each other's strength , to hold each other through hard days. We have been through thick and thin, and it is not this shift that will break me down. My Friend Kachina along with so many beloved souls have been carrying my sorrows for the past few days, and she told me one thing this morning that I want to share with you all, she told me that the Sun will shine again, and that I will see again the rainbow forming through the flood of my tears. I always believed on

sacracy of tears, they are sacred, they can clean our souls. They are also a gift and sometimes they are the only gift we can give to some one we love, tears of Joy, of solidarity when we sympathize with their pain. What you are seeing here, dear Mystery is the pure expression of Solidarity, people that working for the light on everyday basis and are experiencing the burdens to clean the pathways of everyday living. No one is perfect, nobody is claiming this, we have bad and good days.. the only thing that is exceptional is the fact that we have each other, and because Of that,I am eternally Grateful! But you

are right, lets look ahead, lets look for better days, we have much work to do... and we are not kidding here, we are going to change things, we are going to make a difference and we are just starting... Much love and respect to all Liane Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.