RemedySpot.com

Re: TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Something I just wrote

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DEAR KAREN-KARMA,YOUR ARE LOVELY SOLE.

WHAT YOU WROTE IS BEAUTIFUL.

THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT WITH US.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE EDUCATIONAL EMAILS.

FROM OUR PART OF THE WORLD,

I SEND MY PRAYERS AND LOVE TO ALL OF YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU. Anoudi

From: karmarqu69@...Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 07:57:48 +0000Subject: [] TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Something I just wrote

TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Have you ever seen, the open universe, the curious search of the new surroundings in a new born's eyes?This child has known nothing yet but love and beauty all this piled-up world knowledge you have acquired is unguessed at by him.TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~ Have you ever looked deep into the eyes of an infant, and you become conscious of meeting a glance full of wisdom?TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Have you ever witnessed the free spirit, the playfulness, the joy, the openness of a toddler as he tests and questions everything with WHY?And the giggles and smiles as you tickle there little belly, and laugh even harder as they try to tickle yours~Or watched the adventure, and amazement of a young child as he climbs and conquers his very first hill, No fear, just pride is what you see in his eyes..Or listen to them tell the tale of a daring journey or an ancient medieval war. TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Have you ever experienced the pride of your adolescent when he tells you " I made the team today Mom"!And in their eyes you see the early dreams of them coming true for the first time..TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Or glance to see in the eyes of a young strong man…The dreams, With a heart for any fate;Still achieving, still pursuing,Learning to labor and to wait.TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Or the wisdom of the aged, peering deep into their eyes, knowing that they never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which they were born.Still mature in one realm, childish in another!TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Have you also seen in the eyes of the "unmothered" infant, the nothingness, the cries as they reach with tears so helpless and unloved..Or the toddler, in poverty…hungry…and his belly swollen from lack of food.. In his eyes is an emptiness.. no smiles.. he does not know smiles..He only know tears. There will always be tears, even when the immediate pain of hunger goes away.TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~And the teen that cries out for help… No not in words, He acts out from the abuse and neglect… and aloneness.. Only to have learned that their world is an unpredictable, often hurtful place.No warmth, nutritional sustenance, protection, or a sense of security has he ever known..Expecting only pain or injury from others, distrusting closeness, and being wary or suspicious of others. TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~The homeless the elderly..they begin and end in stages of pain...And in their eyes they say...First, it withdraws us from active accomplishments; Second, it renders the body less powerful; Third, it deprives us of almost all forms of enjoyment; fourth, it stands not far from death.And yet.. They will tell you.. "I'm fine.. I have faith.. I'm good.."I REACH OUT TO YOU..MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF HUMANITY! MY LOVING FRIENDS..!! DEEP DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS AND SAY.."TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~"Love~All~Ways♥~Karma♥

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger

(-:*OM MANI PADME HUNG*:-)karmarqu69 <karmarqu69@...> wrote: TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Have you ever seen, the open universe, the curious search of the new surroundings in a new born's eyes?This child has known nothing yet but love and beauty all this piled-up world knowledge you have acquired is unguessed at by him.TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~ Have you ever looked deep into the eyes of an infant, and you become conscious of meeting a glance full of wisdom?TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Have you ever witnessed the free spirit, the playfulness, the joy, the openness of a toddler as he tests and questions everything with WHY?And the giggles and smiles as you tickle there little belly, and laugh even harder as they try to tickle yours~Or watched the adventure,

and amazement of a young child as he climbs and conquers his very first hill, No fear, just pride is what you see in his eyes..Or listen to them tell the tale of a daring journey or an ancient medieval war. TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS

THEM~Have you ever experienced the pride of your adolescent when he tells you " I made the team today Mom"!And in their eyes you see the early dreams of them coming true for the first time..TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Or glance to see in the eyes of a young strong man…The dreams, With a heart for any fate;Still achieving, still pursuing,Learning to labor and to wait.TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Or the wisdom of the aged,

peering deep into their eyes, knowing that they never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which they were born.Still mature in one realm, childish in another!TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~Have you also seen in the eyes of the

"unmothered" infant, the nothingness, the cries as they reach with tears so helpless and unloved..Or the toddler, in poverty…hungry…and his belly swollen from lack of food.. In his eyes is an emptiness.. no smiles.. he does not know smiles..He only know tears. There will always be tears, even when the immediate pain of hunger goes away.TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~And the teen that cries out for help… No not in words, He acts out from the abuse and neglect… and aloneness.. Only to have learned that their world is an unpredictable, often hurtful place.No warmth, nutritional sustenance, protection, or a sense of security has he ever known..Expecting only pain or injury from others, distrusting closeness, and being wary or suspicious of others. TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~The homeless the elderly..they begin and end in stages of

pain...And in their eyes they say...First, it withdraws us from active accomplishments; Second, it renders the body less powerful; Third, it deprives us of almost all forms of enjoyment; fourth, it stands not far from death.And yet.. They will tell you.. "I'm fine.. I have faith.. I'm good.."I REACH OUT TO YOU..MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF HUMANITY! MY LOVING FRIENDS..!! DEEP DOWN INTO YOUR HEARTS AND SAY.."TREAT THEM WELL~BLESS THEM~"Love~All~Ways♥~Karma♥ When we are

unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to seek it elsewhere. ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.