RemedySpot.com

Re: IF MY BODY WERE A CAR... alittle humor ~

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lea, you silly girl........if you are staying off of your

leg for 72 hours, then how are you up changing your

bed? Hum.......wonders me........you must be magic ! !

If so, then, wiggle thy nose in the morning and say

House Clean ! ! and stay in bed and take care of

that leg ! !

Dad is having a couple good days before getting

poisened with chemo again tuesday. We are waiting

to see if his white count has come up enough first.

He has had a really rough 2 1/2 weeks, but a couple

good days lets him know they exist still ! I am cleaning

the house and taking down christmas stuff, cuz as of

tuesday, life will be tough again for another 2 1/2 weeks.

Dad and I are doing well otherwise. I keep him laughing.

His faith and will are bigger than life, so this will be what

keeps him going strong.

Love you two ! ! hugs to you both ~ Dede Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

that leg ! !

keeps him going strong.

Love you two ! ! hugs to you both ~ Dede Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I know, it is hard to take orders

of doing nothing.......especially when

in order to survive implant illness

we vow to ourselves to LIVE !

Much Love ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I know, it is hard to take orders

of doing nothing.......especially when

in order to survive implant illness

we vow to ourselves to LIVE !

Much Love ~ DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Thank you, Darling Dede:

loved this one, and you are so funny. We are both going down a bumpy road at the moment, and we hope that things will get better soon. is being pressured by his boss to finish this course, and my health keeps getting in his way. This morning, he helped me to change our bed because it is too hard for me to do. My leg is better, and the pain is only in the shin area..not sure why. Yesterday, my doctor who gave me my B12 shot, told us that the Cortisone is fighting with the pain. The 72 hours of staying off that leg is almost up, and then I can get some housework done. We interviewed three new doctors to Canada. Yesterday, we used our Nathalie as an example of what these devices do to women. Nathalie was born with one breast, and her mother gave her a breast implant for her 15th birthday. Then, 10 years ago she found my number on the net, and called me for help. She had the ruptured silicone implant removed, and then had a saline implant put in. The saline failed, and she had to have it removed too. Later, she had a little baby boy, but he seems to be quite healthy. Nathalie's mother suffers from guilt because she thought that breast implants were safe. These young doctors were very upset when they heard this story.

Honey, this is what these rotten breast implants have done to our lives. We are not surprised when a husband leaves, because our lives would be a good example of the problems families face when a mother is ill. told me that if we had little children at home we would never have come this far.

Dede, how are you coping with everything? We hope that you father is doing better, and that you two are happy. The best is yet to be for both of you.

Dede, thank you for making us laugh this morning...we love you....always...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````

IF MY BODY WERE A CAR... alittle humor ~

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull ... But that's not the worst of it. My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently. But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter. ....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Thank you, Darling Dede:

loved this one, and you are so funny. We are both going down a bumpy road at the moment, and we hope that things will get better soon. is being pressured by his boss to finish this course, and my health keeps getting in his way. This morning, he helped me to change our bed because it is too hard for me to do. My leg is better, and the pain is only in the shin area..not sure why. Yesterday, my doctor who gave me my B12 shot, told us that the Cortisone is fighting with the pain. The 72 hours of staying off that leg is almost up, and then I can get some housework done. We interviewed three new doctors to Canada. Yesterday, we used our Nathalie as an example of what these devices do to women. Nathalie was born with one breast, and her mother gave her a breast implant for her 15th birthday. Then, 10 years ago she found my number on the net, and called me for help. She had the ruptured silicone implant removed, and then had a saline implant put in. The saline failed, and she had to have it removed too. Later, she had a little baby boy, but he seems to be quite healthy. Nathalie's mother suffers from guilt because she thought that breast implants were safe. These young doctors were very upset when they heard this story.

Honey, this is what these rotten breast implants have done to our lives. We are not surprised when a husband leaves, because our lives would be a good example of the problems families face when a mother is ill. told me that if we had little children at home we would never have come this far.

Dede, how are you coping with everything? We hope that you father is doing better, and that you two are happy. The best is yet to be for both of you.

Dede, thank you for making us laugh this morning...we love you....always...Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`````````````

IF MY BODY WERE A CAR... alittle humor ~

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model. I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull ... But that's not the worst of it. My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close. My traction is not as graceful as it once was. I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather. My whitewalls are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently. But here's the worst of it --

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter. ....either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires

Honey, I just do not take orders very well. I promise that I am going to bed right now and will keep my leg elevated.

Please take care of each other....we love you both......Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

that leg ! !

keeps him going strong.

Love you two ! ! hugs to you both ~ Dede

Honey, I just do not take orders very well. I promise that I am going to bed right now and will keep my leg elevated.

Please take care of each other....we love you both......Lea and Superman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

that leg ! !

keeps him going strong.

Love you two ! ! hugs to you both ~ Dede