RemedySpot.com

Re: Mmmmmmmmmm

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Honey, this is so true; however, we eat very little meat. We loved this little cartoon...thank you.

Have a happy day today...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Mmmmmmmmmm

This must have been written for us!Rogene

Can't eatBeef, Mad cow.... Can't eat chicken,Bird flu Can't eat eggs,Salmonella Can't eat pork, fears of trichinosis...Can't eat fish, heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their meatCan't eat fruits and veggies,insecticides and herbicidesHmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!M M M M M M M M M M M I believe that leaves Chocolate!!!!!!!!Remember - - -"STRESSED" spelled backwards! is "DESSERTS" Send this to four people and you will lose 2 pounds(If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately.)"That's why I had to pass this on - - - - - I didn't want to risk it.

Honey, this is so true; however, we eat very little meat. We loved this little cartoon...thank you.

Have a happy day today...love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Mmmmmmmmmm

This must have been written for us!Rogene

Can't eatBeef, Mad cow.... Can't eat chicken,Bird flu Can't eat eggs,Salmonella Can't eat pork, fears of trichinosis...Can't eat fish, heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their meatCan't eat fruits and veggies,insecticides and herbicidesHmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!M M M M M M M M M M M I believe that leaves Chocolate!!!!!!!!Remember - - -"STRESSED" spelled backwards! is "DESSERTS" Send this to four people and you will lose 2 pounds(If you delete this message, you will gain 10 pounds immediately.)"That's why I had to pass this on - - - - - I didn't want to risk it.