RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Done with surgery Today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Krista,

I am so very sore and the nurses called and want me to walk around it hurts to do that. I hate the drains.

I just empty them I dont go down the lines because I am afraid I am going to pull them out. We are

looking at Saturday to get the drains out.

Cant Wait.

In a message dated 2/14/2008 8:33:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, seekingthetruthaboutimplants@... writes:

- I am gone for a few days and suddenly your caps are gone??!!!Wow! Congrats!!How are you holding up with those drains? Not too bad, huh? So glad tohere you are REALLY on your way to healing now!Yeah!!Love, Krista>> Thanks Lea, and Carey for thinking of me. And thank you girls forlighting > the candles for me. Great Idea> Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> I am doing good after surgery I feel real tired and I cant sleepwith the > bags on my chest the Drains!!!> But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel like > dancing............HEHEH NOT!!> LIsa you are going to love Dr Feng and the Staff they are so thorough!!!!> I am praying for quick recovery.> You will never guess what... my mom came to visit me today andprayed for > me. Someone fell off> their rocker in heaven.......and I think it was you girls!!!! YOURprayers > have opened up the windows > of heavens a poured out a blessing especially for me. Thank you forall your > support and prayers. That rocker> came right out of the sky and hit her on top the head. LOLOL> > I even started my period right after surgery today imagine > that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change pads......> Change drains .......change pads..... and on and on.> > I am really swelled in the belly today after surgery is this normaland > flemmy in the throat. Its hard to cough?????> Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its the past now.HEALING here > I come....YYYEEESSSSSS!!> > I love you girls !!!!> P>S> Beth dont be scared and do them coffee enemas you will wish youdid > them sooner. I know how you feel girlfriend!!LOLOLO> > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at theGrammy > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Krista,

I am so very sore and the nurses called and want me to walk around it hurts to do that. I hate the drains.

I just empty them I dont go down the lines because I am afraid I am going to pull them out. We are

looking at Saturday to get the drains out.

Cant Wait.

In a message dated 2/14/2008 8:33:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, seekingthetruthaboutimplants@... writes:

- I am gone for a few days and suddenly your caps are gone??!!!Wow! Congrats!!How are you holding up with those drains? Not too bad, huh? So glad tohere you are REALLY on your way to healing now!Yeah!!Love, Krista>> Thanks Lea, and Carey for thinking of me. And thank you girls forlighting > the candles for me. Great Idea> Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> I am doing good after surgery I feel real tired and I cant sleepwith the > bags on my chest the Drains!!!> But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel like > dancing............HEHEH NOT!!> LIsa you are going to love Dr Feng and the Staff they are so thorough!!!!> I am praying for quick recovery.> You will never guess what... my mom came to visit me today andprayed for > me. Someone fell off> their rocker in heaven.......and I think it was you girls!!!! YOURprayers > have opened up the windows > of heavens a poured out a blessing especially for me. Thank you forall your > support and prayers. That rocker> came right out of the sky and hit her on top the head. LOLOL> > I even started my period right after surgery today imagine > that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change pads......> Change drains .......change pads..... and on and on.> > I am really swelled in the belly today after surgery is this normaland > flemmy in the throat. Its hard to cough?????> Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its the past now.HEALING here > I come....YYYEEESSSSSS!!> > I love you girls !!!!> P>S> Beth dont be scared and do them coffee enemas you will wish youdid > them sooner. I know how you feel girlfriend!!LOLOLO> > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at theGrammy > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.