RemedySpot.com

Lea

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Sweet Little Sandy;

What is going on with you? Do your doctors worry about your legs swelling? This is something that should be taken care of because it sounds like you are retaining quite a bit of fluid. Water pills are not good for us; however, they can help. Have you been tested for R/A or lupus, becuse you should not have to suffer so much.

Honey, do you have anyone close to give you support? You really need someone to give you love and support...first hand. Have you seen a rheumatologist? What did the X-rays show?

Sandy, please do not get too stressed over this because stress can cause other symptoms. How are you doing regarding your breathing, and do you have respiratory problems??

We are here for you...sending love.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Lea

Sweet Lea I cannot take the cold anymore

I live near Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I hate the winter months and it's almost Spring.

I am now to crippled to enjoy outside activities

From day one my safe saline implants were

very unwelcoming in my system.

My immune system would be in a better state,

had my implants been out properly the first time

Sandy~

Sweet Sandy, who would ever come to Canada? It is cold here,

and we have too much snow. Please get well, because we need you....y

ou are loved so much...Lea....let us know what your doctor has to say....please.

My Sweet Little Sandy;

What is going on with you? Do your doctors worry about your legs swelling? This is something that should be taken care of because it sounds like you are retaining quite a bit of fluid. Water pills are not good for us; however, they can help. Have you been tested for R/A or lupus, becuse you should not have to suffer so much.

Honey, do you have anyone close to give you support? You really need someone to give you love and support...first hand. Have you seen a rheumatologist? What did the X-rays show?

Sandy, please do not get too stressed over this because stress can cause other symptoms. How are you doing regarding your breathing, and do you have respiratory problems??

We are here for you...sending love.......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Lea

Sweet Lea I cannot take the cold anymore

I live near Philadelphia Pennsylvania

I hate the winter months and it's almost Spring.

I am now to crippled to enjoy outside activities

From day one my safe saline implants were

very unwelcoming in my system.

My immune system would be in a better state,

had my implants been out properly the first time

Sandy~

Sweet Sandy, who would ever come to Canada? It is cold here,

and we have too much snow. Please get well, because we need you....y

ou are loved so much...Lea....let us know what your doctor has to say....please.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Oh, honey, when I make a promise, I would go to the end of the world to keep it. Lynda needs our help, because she has helped thousands of sick women. It is her turn to have someone help her....we hate to see her suffer.

Thank you for calling the number, and we hope that they have these caps. Last night, was helping me from my bed, he is the detective, not me. He sends his love to you too.

Love you always...Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

LYNDA

G7-03 Cold cap system reduces hair loss

The Penguin Cold Cap System, from Medical Specialties of California UK, uses pre-cooled lightweight caps filled with a special cold-conducting gel to ...uktradeinvest.britaus.net/products/productsdefault.asp?id=114 - 16k -

You are not going to believe this but this supplier is about 15 mins from where I live !!!

I have emailed them and asked if I can purchase one from them, I can easily pick it up.

Fingers crossed xxx

Love Sue

Guest guest

Oh, honey, when I make a promise, I would go to the end of the world to keep it. Lynda needs our help, because she has helped thousands of sick women. It is her turn to have someone help her....we hate to see her suffer.

Thank you for calling the number, and we hope that they have these caps. Last night, was helping me from my bed, he is the detective, not me. He sends his love to you too.

Love you always...Lea and

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

LYNDA

G7-03 Cold cap system reduces hair loss

The Penguin Cold Cap System, from Medical Specialties of California UK, uses pre-cooled lightweight caps filled with a special cold-conducting gel to ...uktradeinvest.britaus.net/products/productsdefault.asp?id=114 - 16k -

You are not going to believe this but this supplier is about 15 mins from where I live !!!

I have emailed them and asked if I can purchase one from them, I can easily pick it up.

Fingers crossed xxx

Love Sue