RemedySpot.com

Re: Platinum Detoxification..we will get a second opinion, Re: the seroma and mess in breasts:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Honey, we are fed up with my doctors too. makes sure that I get plenty of probiotics, because he brings them up before we have our meals....they must be taken on an empty stomach. I am taking Nilstat tablets four times a day.

It is like a miracle not to have that awful pain, because the doctors just do not know what we know. was so shocked last night when I went to the bathroom because I did not have to hang on to the furniture. My rheumatologist will be told about this. We know that the cyst ruptured just a day after Christmas. That is when I could not walk, and I was crawling to the bathroom. The Cortisone shot helped a bit.

Thank you for being furious with us. My ear is full of wax, and on Saturday I asked my doctor to remove the it, but he told me to put olive oil in my ear. It is not getting rid of the wax though! My family doctor will remove the wax on Thursday...he will be told about my leg as well. I have printed all of the information off for him to see...on infection from a ruptured cyst.

Love you so..........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Platinum Detoxification

Lea,I'm afraid your doctors make me furious! . . . Your leg has been hurting too long . . . They should be able to tell from your blood tests if you have an infection going on. However, not where. . . Why didn't they figure this out sooner?Are they ignoring indications you have an infection? Because your capsules are infected and they don't intend to deal with it? I just don't get it!Please be sure to offset those antibiotics with probiotic foods and supplements. Those antibiotics are going to strip your body of the good bacteria you must have to get healthy.Love,Rogene

Honey, we are fed up with my doctors too. makes sure that I get plenty of probiotics, because he brings them up before we have our meals....they must be taken on an empty stomach. I am taking Nilstat tablets four times a day.

It is like a miracle not to have that awful pain, because the doctors just do not know what we know. was so shocked last night when I went to the bathroom because I did not have to hang on to the furniture. My rheumatologist will be told about this. We know that the cyst ruptured just a day after Christmas. That is when I could not walk, and I was crawling to the bathroom. The Cortisone shot helped a bit.

Thank you for being furious with us. My ear is full of wax, and on Saturday I asked my doctor to remove the it, but he told me to put olive oil in my ear. It is not getting rid of the wax though! My family doctor will remove the wax on Thursday...he will be told about my leg as well. I have printed all of the information off for him to see...on infection from a ruptured cyst.

Love you so..........Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Re: Platinum Detoxification

Lea,I'm afraid your doctors make me furious! . . . Your leg has been hurting too long . . . They should be able to tell from your blood tests if you have an infection going on. However, not where. . . Why didn't they figure this out sooner?Are they ignoring indications you have an infection? Because your capsules are infected and they don't intend to deal with it? I just don't get it!Please be sure to offset those antibiotics with probiotic foods and supplements. Those antibiotics are going to strip your body of the good bacteria you must have to get healthy.Love,Rogene