RemedySpot.com

Re: Rogene- NEED ADVICE ! !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rogene,

I have Diarrhea today after getting my drains out and feeling very fatigued. I am eating lots of yogurt and I have took 6 probiotics so far today ....my tongue is white but I dont know if that's from eating the yogurt which I have been doing for a couple of weeks now. I do the spit test in the morning again.

Dont know what else to do ....I tried laying on my side to see if I could do the coffee enema and I cant yet.

Love

In a message dated 2/18/2008 2:00:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Beth . . . Probiotics are something you'll need to take for a long, long time . . . Since you aren't showing signs of candida (via the spit test), you shouldn't have stomach distress because of probiotics. Digestive enzymes are another matter.The N.D. I saw recommended a digestive enzyme for me. . . It made my stomach burn . . . like pouring acid in it. I've been keeping quiet while the ladies talk, because not everyone has my experience. . . But, if your stomach is burning, I would stop digestive enzymes immediately. . . If your stomach settles down, you'll know they're (at least not that brand) is right for you. . . Zinc shouldn't cause your stomach to burn . . . But, if it's already raw from something else, anything is possible. Have you tried eating something like soda crackers - something to absorb the acids? Drinking a lot of water to dilute the acid? Cranberry juice might help.I still think you would benefit from Magnesium. . . You won't develop diarrhea until you've taken more than your body wants. In the meantime, it should soften your stools.Have you looked into the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar? . . . A couple tablespoons mixed with water has helped a lot of people. Do a websearch to learn a lot about it. That may help more than digestive enzymes.Hugs,Rogene

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Rogene,

I have Diarrhea today after getting my drains out and feeling very fatigued. I am eating lots of yogurt and I have took 6 probiotics so far today ....my tongue is white but I dont know if that's from eating the yogurt which I have been doing for a couple of weeks now. I do the spit test in the morning again.

Dont know what else to do ....I tried laying on my side to see if I could do the coffee enema and I cant yet.

Love

In a message dated 2/18/2008 2:00:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Beth . . . Probiotics are something you'll need to take for a long, long time . . . Since you aren't showing signs of candida (via the spit test), you shouldn't have stomach distress because of probiotics. Digestive enzymes are another matter.The N.D. I saw recommended a digestive enzyme for me. . . It made my stomach burn . . . like pouring acid in it. I've been keeping quiet while the ladies talk, because not everyone has my experience. . . But, if your stomach is burning, I would stop digestive enzymes immediately. . . If your stomach settles down, you'll know they're (at least not that brand) is right for you. . . Zinc shouldn't cause your stomach to burn . . . But, if it's already raw from something else, anything is possible. Have you tried eating something like soda crackers - something to absorb the acids? Drinking a lot of water to dilute the acid? Cranberry juice might help.I still think you would benefit from Magnesium. . . You won't develop diarrhea until you've taken more than your body wants. In the meantime, it should soften your stools.Have you looked into the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar? . . . A couple tablespoons mixed with water has helped a lot of people. Do a websearch to learn a lot about it. That may help more than digestive enzymes.Hugs,Rogene

Rogene,

I have nothing but you girls and my hubby when he is awake. He works third shift and I am so glad

i have you girls to vent with. Your probably right when she took off the bandages I did get sick to my tummy. I just hate going back to diarrhea and a oosey tummy. My tummy feels very nervous and I thought maybe it was from when she shot me up with novaicaine under my breast and my diarrhea smells real bad too.

Thanks for your expertise...

In a message dated 2/18/2008 2:22:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

,Based on your last post, I think your diarrhea is from stressing over how you looked when the bandages came off. I don't think you have anything to worry about . . . Just hang in there, eat well, rest and think beautiful thoughts. You're going to get through this. . . Can you find something to do today that you really, really enjoy? . . . Do you have a friend who really, really needs a phone call or some company? Would getting a massage or pedicure make you feel like a queen? . . . If there's anything stressing you, mentally put it on the back burner for now. You don't need to be making any decisions now. They wouldn't be good ones anyway.If you'll find something that breaks the mood you're in right now, your body can put its energy into healing. . . then you'll be feeling better too.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Rogene,

I have nothing but you girls and my hubby when he is awake. He works third shift and I am so glad

i have you girls to vent with. Your probably right when she took off the bandages I did get sick to my tummy. I just hate going back to diarrhea and a oosey tummy. My tummy feels very nervous and I thought maybe it was from when she shot me up with novaicaine under my breast and my diarrhea smells real bad too.

Thanks for your expertise...

In a message dated 2/18/2008 2:22:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

,Based on your last post, I think your diarrhea is from stressing over how you looked when the bandages came off. I don't think you have anything to worry about . . . Just hang in there, eat well, rest and think beautiful thoughts. You're going to get through this. . . Can you find something to do today that you really, really enjoy? . . . Do you have a friend who really, really needs a phone call or some company? Would getting a massage or pedicure make you feel like a queen? . . . If there's anything stressing you, mentally put it on the back burner for now. You don't need to be making any decisions now. They wouldn't be good ones anyway.If you'll find something that breaks the mood you're in right now, your body can put its energy into healing. . . then you'll be feeling better too.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Rogene.....My tummy is awful today. It burns so bad. THe only thing I did different was about an hour ago with my lunch, I took 1 Zinc. I have another cold adn thought I would try the Zinc.

My tummy has never burned this bad......however, lately, it seems my problems are reversed. I am more constipated than anything. Not really constipated....I jsut do not go everyday. Do you think I need to lay off of my digestive enzymes or probotics??? I did another spit test today and there were NO cloudy things in it.

Do you think this sudden burning sensation could be from teh Zinc??? Also, how do I know when to quit taking teh enzymes. I do not want to get constipated!!!!!!

Much Love,

BEth

NEED ADVICE ! !

How much spit floats and how

much strings down when it has sat

in there a bit ? ? That is the key....

I am so sorry you are feeling so badly

Sandy, you MUST get to pooping on

a regular basis. This is keeping you with

a systemic fungal infection, and I am sure

it is raging. Bless YOUR heart ! ! I wish

I could come care for you. You need to

drink more water. 1 gallon a day.

You need full thyroid panel and full adrenal

workup.....

or, just go ahead and start supporting the

adrenals, like with lots of vit C and things

Did you ever to the Canary Club Spit test ?

testing everything from female hormones to

cortisol, 4 times a day ? ?

God Bless YOU, Sandy ~ Dede

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Rogene.....My tummy is awful today. It burns so bad. THe only thing I did different was about an hour ago with my lunch, I took 1 Zinc. I have another cold adn thought I would try the Zinc.

My tummy has never burned this bad......however, lately, it seems my problems are reversed. I am more constipated than anything. Not really constipated....I jsut do not go everyday. Do you think I need to lay off of my digestive enzymes or probotics??? I did another spit test today and there were NO cloudy things in it.

Do you think this sudden burning sensation could be from teh Zinc??? Also, how do I know when to quit taking teh enzymes. I do not want to get constipated!!!!!!

Much Love,

BEth

NEED ADVICE ! !

How much spit floats and how

much strings down when it has sat

in there a bit ? ? That is the key....

I am so sorry you are feeling so badly

Sandy, you MUST get to pooping on

a regular basis. This is keeping you with

a systemic fungal infection, and I am sure

it is raging. Bless YOUR heart ! ! I wish

I could come care for you. You need to

drink more water. 1 gallon a day.

You need full thyroid panel and full adrenal

workup.....

or, just go ahead and start supporting the

adrenals, like with lots of vit C and things

Did you ever to the Canary Club Spit test ?

testing everything from female hormones to

cortisol, 4 times a day ? ?

God Bless YOU, Sandy ~ Dede

Beth . . . Probiotics are something you'll need to take for a long, long time . . . Since you aren't showing signs of candida (via the spit test), you shouldn't have stomach distress because of probiotics. Digestive enzymes are another matter.The N.D. I saw recommended a digestive enzyme for me. . . It made my stomach burn . . . like pouring acid in it. I've been keeping quiet while the ladies talk, because not everyone has my experience. . . But, if your stomach is burning, I would stop digestive enzymes immediately. . . If your stomach settles down, you'll know they're (at least not that brand) is right for you. . . Zinc shouldn't cause your stomach to burn . . . But, if it's

already raw from something else, anything is possible. Have you tried eating something like soda crackers - something to absorb the acids? Drinking a lot of water to dilute the acid? Cranberry juice might help.I still think you would benefit from Magnesium. . . You won't develop diarrhea until you've taken more than your body wants. In the meantime, it should soften your stools.Have you looked into the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar? . . . A couple tablespoons mixed with water has helped a lot of people. Do a websearch to learn a lot about it. That may help more than digestive enzymes.Hugs,Rogene

Beth . . . Probiotics are something you'll need to take for a long, long time . . . Since you aren't showing signs of candida (via the spit test), you shouldn't have stomach distress because of probiotics. Digestive enzymes are another matter.The N.D. I saw recommended a digestive enzyme for me. . . It made my stomach burn . . . like pouring acid in it. I've been keeping quiet while the ladies talk, because not everyone has my experience. . . But, if your stomach is burning, I would stop digestive enzymes immediately. . . If your stomach settles down, you'll know they're (at least not that brand) is right for you. . . Zinc shouldn't cause your stomach to burn . . . But, if it's

already raw from something else, anything is possible. Have you tried eating something like soda crackers - something to absorb the acids? Drinking a lot of water to dilute the acid? Cranberry juice might help.I still think you would benefit from Magnesium. . . You won't develop diarrhea until you've taken more than your body wants. In the meantime, it should soften your stools.Have you looked into the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar? . . . A couple tablespoons mixed with water has helped a lot of people. Do a websearch to learn a lot about it. That may help more than digestive enzymes.Hugs,Rogene

Rogene - thank you for the info. The thing is I have been on the enzymes for a month now but I am wondering if it has jsut built up. I may lay off of them and see how I do with just probotics.....I guess if it gets back to the Big D then I need to take them. I jsut talked to the ND that is local. That office is really nice and I go see them Thursday. We will see what they say. She also told me that maybe that brand of enzymes just may not be right for me.....

I have been thinking of doing the Magnesium. I know it is very important. Please forgive me...I know this has been posted but is there a specific brand you recommend? I am almost out of my probotics.....I need to get more. I am now concerned about the Garden of Life brand so maybe I need to do some research into other kinds. If I drink 3 glasses of Kifer a day...would I be getting a good amount that way????

Much Love,

Beth

Beth . . . Probiotics are something you'll need to take for a long, long time . . . Since you aren't showing signs of candida (via the spit test), you shouldn't have stomach distress because of probiotics. Digestive enzymes are another matter.The N.D. I saw recommended a digestive enzyme for me. . . It made my stomach burn . . . like pouring acid in it. I've been keeping quiet while the ladies talk, because not everyone has my experience. . . But, if your stomach is burning, I would stop digestive enzymes immediately. . . If your stomach settles down, you'll know they're (at least not that brand) is right for you. . . Zinc shouldn't cause your stomach to burn . . . But, if it's already raw from something else, anything is possible. Have you tried eating something like soda crackers - something to absorb the acids? Drinking a lot of

water to dilute the acid? Cranberry juice might help.I still think you would benefit from Magnesium. . . You won't develop diarrhea until you've taken more than your body wants. In the meantime, it should soften your stools.Have you looked into the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar? . . . A couple tablespoons mixed with water has helped a lot of people. Do a websearch to learn a lot about it. That may help more than digestive enzymes.Hugs,Rogene

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Rogene - thank you for the info. The thing is I have been on the enzymes for a month now but I am wondering if it has jsut built up. I may lay off of them and see how I do with just probotics.....I guess if it gets back to the Big D then I need to take them. I jsut talked to the ND that is local. That office is really nice and I go see them Thursday. We will see what they say. She also told me that maybe that brand of enzymes just may not be right for me.....

I have been thinking of doing the Magnesium. I know it is very important. Please forgive me...I know this has been posted but is there a specific brand you recommend? I am almost out of my probotics.....I need to get more. I am now concerned about the Garden of Life brand so maybe I need to do some research into other kinds. If I drink 3 glasses of Kifer a day...would I be getting a good amount that way????

Much Love,

Beth

Beth . . . Probiotics are something you'll need to take for a long, long time . . . Since you aren't showing signs of candida (via the spit test), you shouldn't have stomach distress because of probiotics. Digestive enzymes are another matter.The N.D. I saw recommended a digestive enzyme for me. . . It made my stomach burn . . . like pouring acid in it. I've been keeping quiet while the ladies talk, because not everyone has my experience. . . But, if your stomach is burning, I would stop digestive enzymes immediately. . . If your stomach settles down, you'll know they're (at least not that brand) is right for you. . . Zinc shouldn't cause your stomach to burn . . . But, if it's already raw from something else, anything is possible. Have you tried eating something like soda crackers - something to absorb the acids? Drinking a lot of

water to dilute the acid? Cranberry juice might help.I still think you would benefit from Magnesium. . . You won't develop diarrhea until you've taken more than your body wants. In the meantime, it should soften your stools.Have you looked into the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar? . . . A couple tablespoons mixed with water has helped a lot of people. Do a websearch to learn a lot about it. That may help more than digestive enzymes.Hugs,Rogene

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

,Based on your last post, I think your diarrhea is from stressing over how you looked when the bandages came off. I don't think you have anything to worry about . . . Just hang in there, eat well, rest and think beautiful thoughts. You're going to get through this. . . Can you find something to do today that you really, really enjoy? . . . Do you have a friend who really, really needs a phone call or some company? Would getting a massage or pedicure make you feel like a queen? . . . If there's anything stressing you, mentally put it on the back burner for now. You don't need to be making any decisions now. They wouldn't be good ones anyway.If you'll find something that

breaks the mood you're in right now, your body can put its energy into healing. . . then you'll be feeling better too.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

,Based on your last post, I think your diarrhea is from stressing over how you looked when the bandages came off. I don't think you have anything to worry about . . . Just hang in there, eat well, rest and think beautiful thoughts. You're going to get through this. . . Can you find something to do today that you really, really enjoy? . . . Do you have a friend who really, really needs a phone call or some company? Would getting a massage or pedicure make you feel like a queen? . . . If there's anything stressing you, mentally put it on the back burner for now. You don't need to be making any decisions now. They wouldn't be good ones anyway.If you'll find something that

breaks the mood you're in right now, your body can put its energy into healing. . . then you'll be feeling better too.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Beth,I'm not at all concerned about Garden of Life Primal Defense. I suspect the origins of that story is someone is trying to promote their own product. The "idea" of organisms from the soil is enough to turn many people off. . . But if that's what they want to think, that's OK. . . I'm not going to argue. However, since you're going to see your doctor Thursday, why don't you wait and see what he advises? I'm sure he would like to get you on a program he's familiar with. If he doesn't recommend a Calcium/Magnesium/D supplement, check with a good health food store for their recommended brands. Ask them to explain why they recommend one brand over another. . . Then you can decide if you want to buy

theirs, or what to look for when ordering online. Generally speaking, if one has digestive problems, they'll do better with a liquid mineral supplement. However, those are much more expensive! . . . Next would come a gel cap . . . The source of the minerals is important because some amount to simply dumping minerals into your body that cannot be absorbed. Turns into expensive poo. . I really liked Garden of Life's Living Calcium. I could tell a difference when I took it. But, because I don't need extra vitamin K, that one is out for me. I'm still checking out new Calcium/Magnesium products myself. . . Right now I'm not sure the one I'm taking (a gel cap) is working . . . or if the med I'm taking is causing additional burning. . . meaning I need to take more Ca/Mg.I saw my doctor this morning . . . I'm not at all happy about how I feel on Coumadin . . . I got the usual line . . . I need to see a psychologist . . .

Until I told him I had a degree in psychology, and I thought they were full of BS. . . that most people would do better talking to a good friend. He didn't argue . . .just asked if I had a good friend. I assured him I did. At least he didn't try putting me on more meds, or object that I had lowered the amount of Coumadin I'm taking. Hugs,Rogene

Beth,I'm not at all concerned about Garden of Life Primal Defense. I suspect the origins of that story is someone is trying to promote their own product. The "idea" of organisms from the soil is enough to turn many people off. . . But if that's what they want to think, that's OK. . . I'm not going to argue. However, since you're going to see your doctor Thursday, why don't you wait and see what he advises? I'm sure he would like to get you on a program he's familiar with. If he doesn't recommend a Calcium/Magnesium/D supplement, check with a good health food store for their recommended brands. Ask them to explain why they recommend one brand over another. . . Then you can decide if you want to buy

theirs, or what to look for when ordering online. Generally speaking, if one has digestive problems, they'll do better with a liquid mineral supplement. However, those are much more expensive! . . . Next would come a gel cap . . . The source of the minerals is important because some amount to simply dumping minerals into your body that cannot be absorbed. Turns into expensive poo. . I really liked Garden of Life's Living Calcium. I could tell a difference when I took it. But, because I don't need extra vitamin K, that one is out for me. I'm still checking out new Calcium/Magnesium products myself. . . Right now I'm not sure the one I'm taking (a gel cap) is working . . . or if the med I'm taking is causing additional burning. . . meaning I need to take more Ca/Mg.I saw my doctor this morning . . . I'm not at all happy about how I feel on Coumadin . . . I got the usual line . . . I need to see a psychologist . . .

Until I told him I had a degree in psychology, and I thought they were full of BS. . . that most people would do better talking to a good friend. He didn't argue . . .just asked if I had a good friend. I assured him I did. At least he didn't try putting me on more meds, or object that I had lowered the amount of Coumadin I'm taking. Hugs,Rogene

Rogene,

That's very interesting about digestive enzymes, thanks for sharing

that. I took one last night with dinner and did well with it until

this morning.....my lower back was so painful. It felt just like it

did when I tried Fungal Defense last year. I believe this pain is

from my pancreas. I am going to try having a little apple cider

vinegar with my larger meals and see how I do.

Hugs,

Cherie

>

> Beth . . .

>

> Probiotics are something you'll need to take for a long, long

time . . . Since you aren't showing signs of candida (via the spit

test), you shouldn't have stomach distress because of probiotics.

>

> Digestive enzymes are another matter.

>

> The N.D. I saw recommended a digestive enzyme for me. . . It made

my stomach burn . . . like pouring acid in it. I've been keeping

quiet while the ladies talk, because not everyone has my

experience. . . But, if your stomach is burning, I would stop

digestive enzymes immediately. . . If your stomach settles down,

you'll know they're (at least not that brand) is right for you. . .

>

> Zinc shouldn't cause your stomach to burn . . . But, if it's

already raw from something else, anything is possible.

>

> Have you tried eating something like soda crackers - something to

absorb the acids? Drinking a lot of water to dilute the acid?

Cranberry juice might help.

>

> I still think you would benefit from Magnesium. . . You won't

develop diarrhea until you've taken more than your body wants. In the

meantime, it should soften your stools.

>

> Have you looked into the benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar? . . . A

couple tablespoons mixed with water has helped a lot of people. Do a

websearch to learn a lot about it. That may help more than digestive

enzymes.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Rogene,

That's very interesting about digestive enzymes, thanks for sharing

that. I took one last night with dinner and did well with it until

this morning.....my lower back was so painful. It felt just like it

did when I tried Fungal Defense last year. I believe this pain is

from my pancreas. I am going to try having a little apple cider

vinegar with my larger meals and see how I do.

Hugs,

Cherie

>

> Beth . . .

>

time . . . Since you aren't showing signs of candida (via the spit

test), you shouldn't have stomach distress because of probiotics.

>

>

my stomach burn . . . like pouring acid in it. I've been keeping

quiet while the ladies talk, because not everyone has my

experience. . . But, if your stomach is burning, I would stop

digestive enzymes immediately. . . If your stomach settles down,

you'll know they're (at least not that brand) is right for you. . .

>

already raw from something else, anything is possible.

>

absorb the acids? Drinking a lot of water to dilute the acid?

Cranberry juice might help.

>

develop diarrhea until you've taken more than your body wants. In the

meantime, it should soften your stools.

>

couple tablespoons mixed with water has helped a lot of people. Do a

websearch to learn a lot about it. That may help more than digestive

enzymes.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

Rogene - thanks for the advice once again. I do not know what I would do without your help!!!!

Just listen to what your body is telling you about the coumadin. My grandfather was in the same position and decided against it. However, I know your situations are different.......

What do you think about me stopping my enzymes...then if the diarrhea comes back I must need them. Maybe just not the brand I am taking. Also, if you are comfy with Garden of Life.....so am I :)

Much Love,

Beth

PS - my tummy burning is much better. I am convienced it was something I took in supplements this morning. It happened within 30 mins of taking them and has been better for about an hour now. It honestly felt like contractions....just an all over burning sensations and tight feeling!!!!!!

Beth,I'm not at all concerned about Garden of Life Primal Defense. I suspect the origins of that story is someone is trying to promote their own product. The "idea" of organisms from the soil is enough to turn many people off. . . But if that's what they want to think, that's OK. . . I'm not going to argue. However, since you're going to see your doctor Thursday, why don't you wait and see what he advises? I'm sure he would like to get you on a program he's familiar with. If he doesn't recommend a Calcium/Magnesium/ D supplement, check with a good health food store for their recommended brands. Ask them to explain why they recommend one brand over another. . . Then you can decide if you want to buy theirs, or what to look for when ordering online. Generally speaking, if one has digestive problems, they'll do better with a liquid mineral

supplement. However, those are much more expensive! . . . Next would come a gel cap . . . The source of the minerals is important because some amount to simply dumping minerals into your body that cannot be absorbed. Turns into expensive poo. . I really liked Garden of Life's Living Calcium. I could tell a difference when I took it. But, because I don't need extra vitamin K, that one is out for me. I'm still checking out new Calcium/Magnesium products myself. . . Right now I'm not sure the one I'm taking (a gel cap) is working . . . or if the med I'm taking is causing additional burning. . . meaning I need to take more Ca/Mg.I saw my doctor this morning . . . I'm not at all happy about how I feel on Coumadin . . . I got the usual line . . . I need to see a psychologist . . . Until I told him I had a degree in psychology, and I thought they were full of BS. . . that most people would do better talking to a good friend. He

didn't argue . . .just asked if I had a good friend. I assured him I did. At least he didn't try putting me on more meds, or object that I had lowered the amount of Coumadin I'm taking. Hugs,Rogene

Rogene - thanks for the advice once again. I do not know what I would do without your help!!!!

Just listen to what your body is telling you about the coumadin. My grandfather was in the same position and decided against it. However, I know your situations are different.......

What do you think about me stopping my enzymes...then if the diarrhea comes back I must need them. Maybe just not the brand I am taking. Also, if you are comfy with Garden of Life.....so am I :)

Much Love,

Beth

PS - my tummy burning is much better. I am convienced it was something I took in supplements this morning. It happened within 30 mins of taking them and has been better for about an hour now. It honestly felt like contractions....just an all over burning sensations and tight feeling!!!!!!

Beth,I'm not at all concerned about Garden of Life Primal Defense. I suspect the origins of that story is someone is trying to promote their own product. The "idea" of organisms from the soil is enough to turn many people off. . . But if that's what they want to think, that's OK. . . I'm not going to argue. However, since you're going to see your doctor Thursday, why don't you wait and see what he advises? I'm sure he would like to get you on a program he's familiar with. If he doesn't recommend a Calcium/Magnesium/ D supplement, check with a good health food store for their recommended brands. Ask them to explain why they recommend one brand over another. . . Then you can decide if you want to buy theirs, or what to look for when ordering online. Generally speaking, if one has digestive problems, they'll do better with a liquid mineral

supplement. However, those are much more expensive! . . . Next would come a gel cap . . . The source of the minerals is important because some amount to simply dumping minerals into your body that cannot be absorbed. Turns into expensive poo. . I really liked Garden of Life's Living Calcium. I could tell a difference when I took it. But, because I don't need extra vitamin K, that one is out for me. I'm still checking out new Calcium/Magnesium products myself. . . Right now I'm not sure the one I'm taking (a gel cap) is working . . . or if the med I'm taking is causing additional burning. . . meaning I need to take more Ca/Mg.I saw my doctor this morning . . . I'm not at all happy about how I feel on Coumadin . . . I got the usual line . . . I need to see a psychologist . . . Until I told him I had a degree in psychology, and I thought they were full of BS. . . that most people would do better talking to a good friend. He

didn't argue . . .just asked if I had a good friend. I assured him I did. At least he didn't try putting me on more meds, or object that I had lowered the amount of Coumadin I'm taking. Hugs,Rogene

Thanks Beth . . . I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. It probably was something you did this morning . . . maybe a combination of things. I'm inclined to think your gut was raw from the enzymes. After all, they are supposed to digest food - like meat . . . how do they differentiate between meat you eat and your own tissue? I suspect you were raw, then introduced something that aggravated that rawness. Keeping a careful diary of everything you eat will help figure it out if it happens again.My gut feeling tells me that I need to get off Coumadin as soon as I can safely do it. The doc says six months . . . I don't think I'll do it that long. . . especially a high dose. . . I think I'd be OK

with 2mg . . . But I'm not there yet. I need to let my body get rid of its vitamin K excesses. There were a number of identifiable causes for the clot to form . . . the perfect storm. There's no reason to let things happen like that again.I'm doing the sauna almost every day. That should help! Foot baths about weekly. . . They aren't nearly as gross as they used to be. I have started taking some Vitamin E every day (against my doctors advice) . . . It should bring my clotting time up so I can lower Coumadin. I'll know what's happening Friday.I got the idea from a support group where the guy brought his clotting time up and Coumadin down with Vit E . . . When his doctor asked him what he was doing, he told him about Vit E. . .The doctor told him to quit it and rely on meds! $%^ & *(*????How are your plans for Korea going? . . . Did you ever hear from our implant sister there? . . . If you haven't please send her another

message, but put my name, or something related to implants that will get her attention. She may dump suspected spam messages like I do.Love,Rogene

Thanks Beth . . . I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. It probably was something you did this morning . . . maybe a combination of things. I'm inclined to think your gut was raw from the enzymes. After all, they are supposed to digest food - like meat . . . how do they differentiate between meat you eat and your own tissue? I suspect you were raw, then introduced something that aggravated that rawness. Keeping a careful diary of everything you eat will help figure it out if it happens again.My gut feeling tells me that I need to get off Coumadin as soon as I can safely do it. The doc says six months . . . I don't think I'll do it that long. . . especially a high dose. . . I think I'd be OK

with 2mg . . . But I'm not there yet. I need to let my body get rid of its vitamin K excesses. There were a number of identifiable causes for the clot to form . . . the perfect storm. There's no reason to let things happen like that again.I'm doing the sauna almost every day. That should help! Foot baths about weekly. . . They aren't nearly as gross as they used to be. I have started taking some Vitamin E every day (against my doctors advice) . . . It should bring my clotting time up so I can lower Coumadin. I'll know what's happening Friday.I got the idea from a support group where the guy brought his clotting time up and Coumadin down with Vit E . . . When his doctor asked him what he was doing, he told him about Vit E. . .The doctor told him to quit it and rely on meds! $%^ & *(*????How are your plans for Korea going? . . . Did you ever hear from our implant sister there? . . . If you haven't please send her another

message, but put my name, or something related to implants that will get her attention. She may dump suspected spam messages like I do.Love,Rogene

,You're going to be fine . . . It's possible your body is getting rid of some of the toxins . . . and that's good! . . . Please, please find something you enjoy doing this evening . . . read a funny book, see a funny movie . . . enjoy a glass of wine . . . Reward yourself for having the guts to bring yourself through all this.It's going to get easier from now on . . . It really is.Relax.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

,You're going to be fine . . . It's possible your body is getting rid of some of the toxins . . . and that's good! . . . Please, please find something you enjoy doing this evening . . . read a funny book, see a funny movie . . . enjoy a glass of wine . . . Reward yourself for having the guts to bring yourself through all this.It's going to get easier from now on . . . It really is.Relax.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Rogene....I have not heard from our "sister" in Korea. I sent her a message with you name and "from support group" in the subject line. I will try again though because I would love to talk to her.

I am still struggling with this decision. To most people, it is an easy one but I just can not bring myself to go that far away for so long. However, I know there are alot of benefilts for my boys. I miss my hubby so much...as I know the boys do too!!!!! I'll keep you posted. I am SOOOOOO scared to fly!!!!! Any suggestions???? I can not take anything to make me sleepy as I have to take care of the boys.

Stick with your gut for the coumadin. As I said, my grandpa said no way.....but he was in a different situtaion as you are. You may have to take it for awhile but it sounds like you are on the right track to getting off of it as soon as possible. Keep me posted.

My tummy is feeling better....do you think I should take an exnzyme with my dinner or skip it and see how I do on my own. I am thinking of skipping it........if I get diarrhea again, I can always start taking them again!!!!

Much Love,

Beth

Thanks Beth . . . I'm glad to hear you're feeling better. It probably was something you did this morning . . . maybe a combination of things. I'm inclined to think your gut was raw from the enzymes. After all, they are supposed to digest food - like meat . . . how do they differentiate between meat you eat and your own tissue? I suspect you were raw, then introduced something that aggravated that rawness. Keeping a careful diary of everything you eat will help figure it out if it happens again.My gut feeling tells me that I need to get off Coumadin as soon as I can safely do it. The doc says six months . . . I don't think I'll do it that long. . . especially a high dose. . . I think I'd be OK with 2mg . . . But I'm not there yet. I need to let my body get rid of its vitamin K excesses. There were a number of identifiable causes for the clot to form

.. . . the perfect storm. There's no reason to let things happen like that again.I'm doing the sauna almost every day. That should help! Foot baths about weekly. . . They aren't nearly as gross as they used to be. I have started taking some Vitamin E every day (against my doctors advice) . . . It should bring my clotting time up so I can lower Coumadin. I'll know what's happening Friday.I got the idea from a support group where the guy brought his clotting time up and Coumadin down with Vit E . . . When his doctor asked him what he was doing, he told him about Vit E. . .The doctor told him to quit it and rely on meds! $%^ & *(*????How are your plans for Korea going? . . . Did you ever hear from our implant sister there? . . . If you haven't please send her another message, but put my name, or something related to implants that will get her attention. She may dump suspected spam messages like I

do.Love,Rogene

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi ,

Sorry to hear you are still feeling under the weather. You must have

drained a lot to have waited till monday to get the drains out. Hang

in there, it has been less then a week since your surgery so you

still have much healing to do. Im sure you are wishing that this all

went away immedielty though :).

Hugs,

>

> Rogene,

> I have Diarrhea today after getting my drains out and feeling

very fatigued.

> I am eating lots of yogurt and I have took 6 probiotics so far

today ....my

> tongue is white but I dont know if that's from eating the yogurt

which I

> have been doing for a couple of weeks now. I do the spit test in

the morning

> again.

> Dont know what else to do ....I tried laying on my side to see if

I could do

> the coffee enema and I cant yet.

>

> Love

>

>

> In a message dated 2/18/2008 2:00:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

> saxony01@... writes:

>

>

>

>

>

> Beth . . .

>

time . . .

> Since you aren't showing signs of candida (via the spit test),

you shouldn't

> have stomach distress because of probiotics.

>

>

my stomach

> burn . . . like pouring acid in it. I've been keeping quiet while

the ladies

> talk, because not everyone has my experience. . . But, if your

stomach is

> burning, I would stop digestive enzymes immediately. . . If your

stomach

> settles down, you'll know they're (at least not that brand) is

right for you. . .

>

already raw

> from something else, anything is possible.

>

absorb the

> acids? Drinking a lot of water to dilute the acid? Cranberry

juice might

> help.

>

develop

> diarrhea until you've taken more than your body wants. In the

meantime, it should

> soften your stools.

>

couple

> tablespoons mixed with water has helped a lot of people. Do a

websearch to learn

> a lot about it. That may help more than digestive enzymes.

>

> Hugs,

>

> Rogene

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> **************Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on AOL

Living.

> (http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-

campos-duffy/

> 2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)

>

Beth,It's possible Deb is not able to get online from wherever she is right now. She's a missionary. I don't know what her living conditions are.I hope you can make the decision to join your hubby. I know it's really, really tough . . . But, if you don't, you'll be blaming yourself for everything that goes wrong in their lives from now on. They need both parents! . . . You need each other if your marriage is going to work. You might see if you can find someone to help you with your fear of flying. It doesn't have to be a shrink. There are some people who specialize in helping people with phobias. Silva Mind Control techniques would work like a charm. It's far more dangerous to travel

by car than by plane! We know that, yet we travel by car anyway because we have to. I'd skip the enzymes until after you see your N.D. . . . I think your tummy needs a break. Hugs,Rogene