RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: My Mother Passed Over I Feel Lost

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dear one, it is with my most sincere condolences and love that I send you these words, grieving for someone as a beloved mother is very hard to contemplate for anyone especially If you have not suffer from such a loss yourself I lost my beloved grandmother who for all intent and purposes was my mother so I am fully aware of the depth of despair one will sometimes go through, but just allow me to give you a different way to look at things and I know how things can change from this perspective to begin with your mother or any of us that exists for that matter is just housed within our body temple is all the body is, just the housing, As stated in the Bible the body is the temple that houses God so you see my dear one the body is where the divine come to experience humanness here is a few more quotes for you to contemplate “I think so I am”, “As a man thinketh so is he” it is not even a

probability much less a possibility for a man to die but for most part we of the western civilization have been taught that we are our body and it is from this idea that all prejudices are born. There is one thing that I can tell with out a shadow of a doubt is that we cannot die, I know that you will have to find that truth for yourself so here is the key to unlocking that reality for yourself and it involves getting to a place of no thoughts and this is usually done by deep meditating just before you start trying to get to that stillness bring her to the fore front of your thoughts and hold her there then set your intention of intending her here then let go of all thoughts of her, use one word more or less to bat out each intruding thoughts they can be a little pesky but do not give up you might have to practice it for a while but it is in the stillness of your consciousness that she will first manifest herself until you

become more aware of her vibrations and just tune in her presence at will, by the way you can use this method to have a dialogue with anyone of the divine beings in the unseen realms this method of accessing was left to us by a unknown monk five hundred years ago in the little book the Cloud Of Unknowing and another thing choose a simple word to use as a tool to bat out thoughts one like love, God, Om or any simple word it is just used as a tool when you get to talking to her tell her a send her most perfect love. Be well my beloved.

Love and Light a Carole <cbrum2005@...> wrote: Dearest ,I like the rest of our family am so sorry for your loss. I was so

deeply moved by your letter to our group reaching out for friendship and support. You also asked for other's experience with the afterlife. I've written about my daughter in the group a few times. She was murdered at a very young age. I work as a therapist, and one day one of my clients told me she had something to tell me. She told me she had been having visits from my daughter, knew her name, what she looked like, and very intimate details of our lives. At first I thought that somehow she must have known Christy (my daughter). She didn't though. Just to clarify, this woman has no psychosis, was seeing me because she was a battered wife. She described things in detail that only my daughter could have told her. My dautghter and I had a disagreement the last time I saw her. No one knew that except Christy and I. That haunted me. Her words to me were to please stop grieving and beating myself up for the argument we had

two days before she died. This made me realize without a doubt that this woman was really having experiences with my daughter. My daughter was killed by an ex-boyfriend. It made the news of course, but we have different last names and I had never mentioned the fact that my daughter had been killed. I believe Christy picked this woman to go to because she was in the same situation. I know I'm rambling, but something incredible happened. My client told me to be open to the idea of having contact with Christy. And now I do. She comes to me sometimes. It's very comforting. She describes the place she lives as being beautiful and lush with waterfalls. I hope the rest of the group members don't think I'm crazy when they read this, but I have really developed my ability to communicate. I have been able to communicate with three people now. I miss my daughter and have grieved so hard and felt such pain; the same pain

you are feeling over the loss of your dear mother. If you take nothing else from my ramblings, just know that I have been shown there is an afterlife and it's beautiful. Your mom is free of her health issues and is probably up and running around now. If you would like to communicate with me my email is: cbrum2005 and my myspace is: www.myspace.com/brumsterette. Please be comforted that so many in our group care and are supporting and praying for you.Much Love,Carole>> I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the 16th > it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called me > on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and

cough > syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into > pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough > like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come > everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely > called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found her > with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so > much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for this > and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I heard > her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested > snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself even > though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been > more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having a > hard time accepting it, much the

same way I am with her. We also lost > her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was > codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at > times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was > very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent, > knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the years > because she knew I could not work and my household needed the income. > I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be > selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as > home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted. > > The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an after > life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help me > get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one >

can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the > more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my > husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time letting > go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her > nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her > to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief, > the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were food. > Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester > Hicks. > > The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to go > to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just lost > her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was so > sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred > dollars in it. While she

was busy worrying about this family she was > actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't > even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the > time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a tear, > I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to be > her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying again. > The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without warning. > I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring > at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I > couldn't. > > My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been > praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the bonds > are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my > life. I need my daughters and

when they left to go home yesterday, my > soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my > brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when > someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach > them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we > can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for > me to be with them. > > This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right > now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer. > > Thank you for reading, Namaste, >

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.