RemedySpot.com

Re: Natural blood thinners...I did not know that garlic was a blood thinner:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sweet Patty:

Last night, I was wondering where you went. It is nice to see you posting again. We miss you, and our precious Lynda, because you are both so special. Rogene/Dede are working so hard to keep up with all of our problems...they is are so kind and we love them. The women are all so special, and most of them are so sick, but they continue to give love and support to each other.

Honey, our message about the dangers of breast implants is getting out, because last night we were watching Hope and Faith, and they mentioned breast implants in a negative way. Later, we were watching Two and a Half Men, and again a negative comment was made about breast implants. Charlie Sheen told his brother that, when he was nursed by his mother, all he ever got was silicone and Russian Vodka. This show really puts women down; however, I am glad that we heard this little bit about breast implants.

My leg is in trouble, and I have been close to being bedridden since after Christmas. This is really getting to me, because my life has been taken away again. I want to run and play; however, this is not possible because they have told me that my knee could collapse. It was infected, and I had to take control and put myself on a massive dose of antibiotics and anti-fungal drugs. The pain is getting so much better, and I can walk again...but I must be very careful...who needs surgery!

We all love you....Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````

Natural blood thinners

Garlic is a natural blood thinner as well as these herbs:GingerLicorice rootCayenne>> Rogene,> Wow, the coumadin really doesn't sound too pleasant. Aren't there > blood thinners that are natural? All I know of is garlic but there > are probably some herbs out there that wouldn't have all the side > effects.>

Hi Lea!

You are always such an angel, and I, too, greatly appreciate you and

Dede and Rogene and all of the special ladies here on this group! I

really miss communicating with all of you when I am gone, and staying

in the loop. I feel like I am so behind with everyone.

I am so sorry to hear about your poor leg....and I wish I could

magically remove all of the pain and trouble from your life. I wish

I could take it all away for everyone! This journey we are on is

never easy, is it? I am glad you are finding some relief from the

medicines, though I wish there was another way. Everytime I hear of

someone having knee or leg pain, I remember what I went through with

my root canals and the incredible healing I experienced in my leg

when they were removed. I am still astounded that all I read

regarding the " Root Canal Cover-up " proved true in my own life.

Lea, I am going to pray that someday you will be running and playing

again...our bodies were meant to heal with the right tools. You will

find them! Our group has seen so much healing!

Hugs,

Patty

> >

> > Rogene,

> > Wow, the coumadin really doesn't sound too pleasant. Aren't

there

> > blood thinners that are natural? All I know of is garlic but

there

> > are probably some herbs out there that wouldn't have all the

side

> > effects.

> >

>

Hi Lea!

You are always such an angel, and I, too, greatly appreciate you and

Dede and Rogene and all of the special ladies here on this group! I

really miss communicating with all of you when I am gone, and staying

in the loop. I feel like I am so behind with everyone.

I am so sorry to hear about your poor leg....and I wish I could

magically remove all of the pain and trouble from your life. I wish

I could take it all away for everyone! This journey we are on is

never easy, is it? I am glad you are finding some relief from the

medicines, though I wish there was another way. Everytime I hear of

someone having knee or leg pain, I remember what I went through with

my root canals and the incredible healing I experienced in my leg

when they were removed. I am still astounded that all I read

regarding the " Root Canal Cover-up " proved true in my own life.

Lea, I am going to pray that someday you will be running and playing

again...our bodies were meant to heal with the right tools. You will

find them! Our group has seen so much healing!

Hugs,

Patty

> >

> > Rogene,

> > Wow, the coumadin really doesn't sound too pleasant. Aren't

there

> > blood thinners that are natural? All I know of is garlic but

there

> > are probably some herbs out there that wouldn't have all the

side

> > effects.

> >

>

Darling Patty:

You promised all of us that you would slow down. We love you, and we need you; however, women like us are different, because our systems have been altered. We want you to run and play too. Root canals are not safe in my opinion, because there are too many risks.

This group is a life-saver, and I would not be here without the help of the wonderful women in this group. Thank you for your prayers and support.

Stay close....love you so...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Hi Lea!You are always such an angel, and I, too, greatly appreciate you and Dede and Rogene and all of the special ladies here on this group! I really miss communicating with all of you when I am gone, and staying in the loop. I feel like I am so behind with everyone.I am so sorry to hear about your poor leg....and I wish I could magically remove all of the pain and trouble from your life. I wish I could take it all away for everyone! This journey we are on is never easy, is it? I am glad you are finding some relief from the medicines, though I wish there was another way. Everytime I hear of someone having knee or leg pain, I remember what I went through with my root canals and the incredible healing I experienced in my leg when they were removed. I am still astounded that all I read regarding the "Root Canal Cover-up" proved true in my own life.Lea, I am going to pray that someday you will be running and playing again...our bodies were meant to heal with the right tools. You will find them! Our group has seen so much healing!Hugs,Patty> >> > Rogene,> > Wow, the coumadin really doesn't sound too pleasant. Aren't there > > blood thinners that are natural? All I know of is garlic but there > > are probably some herbs out there that wouldn't have all the side > > effects.> >>

Darling Patty:

You promised all of us that you would slow down. We love you, and we need you; however, women like us are different, because our systems have been altered. We want you to run and play too. Root canals are not safe in my opinion, because there are too many risks.

This group is a life-saver, and I would not be here without the help of the wonderful women in this group. Thank you for your prayers and support.

Stay close....love you so...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Hi Lea!You are always such an angel, and I, too, greatly appreciate you and Dede and Rogene and all of the special ladies here on this group! I really miss communicating with all of you when I am gone, and staying in the loop. I feel like I am so behind with everyone.I am so sorry to hear about your poor leg....and I wish I could magically remove all of the pain and trouble from your life. I wish I could take it all away for everyone! This journey we are on is never easy, is it? I am glad you are finding some relief from the medicines, though I wish there was another way. Everytime I hear of someone having knee or leg pain, I remember what I went through with my root canals and the incredible healing I experienced in my leg when they were removed. I am still astounded that all I read regarding the "Root Canal Cover-up" proved true in my own life.Lea, I am going to pray that someday you will be running and playing again...our bodies were meant to heal with the right tools. You will find them! Our group has seen so much healing!Hugs,Patty> >> > Rogene,> > Wow, the coumadin really doesn't sound too pleasant. Aren't there > > blood thinners that are natural? All I know of is garlic but there > > are probably some herbs out there that wouldn't have all the side > > effects.> >>