RemedySpot.com

Re: Done with surgery Today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

- I am so glad you are done with your surgery. You are well on your way to healing!!!!! Thank you for the encouragement for the coffee enemas. I am just scared I will do something wrong or mess my digestion up worse. I am almost at the point to try one though. It is just a matter of getting the supplies..... If anyone has a list of supplies adn the best places to get them, let me know. I am going to look through the files to read up on them some more!!!!

Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself. I will be praying for a speedy recovery.

Send you lots of hugs and love,

Beth

Done with surgery Today

Thanks Lea, and Carey for thinking of me. And thank you girls for lighting the candles for me. Great Idea

Dede!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

I am doing good after surgery I feel real tired and I cant sleep with the bags on my chest the Drains!!!

But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel like dancing..... .......HEHEH NOT!!

LIsa you are going to love Dr Feng and the Staff they are so thorough!!!!

I am praying for quick recovery.

You will never guess what... my mom came to visit me today and prayed for me. Someone fell off

their rocker in heaven...... .and I think it was you girls!!!! YOUR prayers have opened up the windows

of heavens a poured out a blessing especially for me. Thank you for all your support and prayers. That rocker

came right out of the sky and hit her on top the head. LOLOL

I even started my period right after surgery today imagine that!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change pads......

Change drains .......change pads..... and on and on.

I am really swelled in the belly today after surgery is this normal and flemmy in the throat. Its hard to cough?????

Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its the past now. HEALING here I come....YYYEEESSSSS S!!

I love you girls !!!!

P>S> Beth dont be scared and do them coffee enemas you will wish you did them sooner. I know how you feel girlfriend!!LOLOLO

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Darling ;

Please take it easy for a few days...no dancing yet. The candles are burning for you, and all the ladies in our group. We are happy that you no longer have that garbage in your precious body.

Love you...Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Done with surgery Today

Thanks Lea, and Carey for thinking of me. And thank you girls for lighting the candles for me. Great Idea

Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am doing good after surgery I feel real tired and I cant sleep with the bags on my chest the Drains!!!

But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel like dancing............HEHEH NOT!!

You will never guess what... my mom came to visit me today and prayed for me. Someone fell off

their rocker in heaven.......and I think it was you girls!!!! YOUR prayers have opened up the windows

of heavens a poured out a blessing especially for me. Thank you for all your support and prayers. That rocker

I even started my period right after surgery today imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change pads......

I am really swelled in the belly today after surgery is this normal and flemmy in the throat. Its hard to cough?????

Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its the past now. HEALING here I come....YYYEEESSSSSS!!

I love you girls !!!!

P>S> Beth dont be scared and do them coffee enemas you will wish you did them sooner. I know how you feel girlfriend!!LOLOLO

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Bring on the drains a!!! ..lol. I will gladly tarde my implants

for them. Wow who knew only 2 years ago i would ever be saying this.

I just hope my surgery doesnt last 6 hours but if thats what it takes

so be it. I would rather her be thorough then fast but both would be

nice :). I just cant wait to get this behind me as im sure you are

too.

hugs,

>

> > Thanks Lea, and Carey for thinking of me. And thank

> > you girls for lighting

> > the candles for me. Great Idea

> > Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> > I am doing good after surgery I feel real tired and

> > I cant sleep with the

> > bags on my chest the Drains!!!

> > But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel

> > like

> > dancing............HEHEH NOT!!

> > LIsa you are going to love Dr Feng and the Staff

> > they are so thorough!!!!

> > I am praying for quick recovery.

> > You will never guess what... my mom came to visit me

> > today and prayed for

> > me. Someone fell off

> > their rocker in heaven.......and I think it was you

> > girls!!!! YOUR prayers

> > have opened up the windows

> > of heavens a poured out a blessing especially for

> > me. Thank you for all your

> > support and prayers. That rocker

> > came right out of the sky and hit her on top the

> > head. LOLOL

> >

> > I even started my period right after surgery today

> > imagine

> > that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change

> > pads......

> > Change drains .......change pads..... and on and on.

> >

> > I am really swelled in the belly today after surgery

> > is this normal and

> > flemmy in the throat. Its hard to cough?????

> > Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its

> > the past now. HEALING here

> > I come....YYYEEESSSSSS!!

> >

> > I love you girls !!!!

> > P>S> Beth dont be scared and do them coffee enemas

> > you will wish you did

> > them sooner. I know how you feel girlfriend!!LOLOLO

> >

> >

> >

> > **************The year's hottest artists on the red

> > carpet at the Grammy

> > Awards. Go to AOL Music.

> >

> (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)

> >

>

>

>

>

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

> know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

>

glad to hear everything went well, thinking of a speedy recovery for you. get some rest, if you can, cough every so often and take good deep breaths, this helps keep the cells in your lungs inflated so you don't get pneumonia. i'm a nurse that's how i know, have a restful day, carey

In a message dated 2/13/2008 8:03:22 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, shellyjo1021@... writes:

Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel like dancing............HEHEH NOT!!

their rocker in heaven.......and I think it was you girls!!!! YOUR prayers have opened up the windows

I even started my period right after surgery today imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change pads......

Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its the past now. HEALING here I come....YYYEEESSSSSS!!

I love you girls !!!!

Thanks Dede

I feel like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But cant wait til I am feeling normal I think we all here cant wait for that.

Thanks for the prayers and love.

In a message dated 2/14/2008 11:36:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, DGRAHAMA@... writes:

~

Happy Valentines Day !

I am sure you are feeling pretty challenged today,

I am praying for you and have my candle lit for you

and the girls still today. Sending you lots of love

and healing energy, prayers and hope !

Dede

Thanks Dede

I feel like crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But cant wait til I am feeling normal I think we all here cant wait for that.

Thanks for the prayers and love.

In a message dated 2/14/2008 11:36:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, DGRAHAMA@... writes:

~

Happy Valentines Day !

I am sure you are feeling pretty challenged today,

I am praying for you and have my candle lit for you

and the girls still today. Sending you lots of love

and healing energy, prayers and hope !

Dede

I am sorry , that you feel so badly.

I always found that with invasive surgeries

that take that much time, that the 3-5 days

were usually the most challenging.

Love you ~ DedeThe year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

I am sorry , that you feel so badly.

I always found that with invasive surgeries

that take that much time, that the 3-5 days

were usually the most challenging.

Love you ~ DedeThe year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Thanks Cherie,

I think this sucks I hate being restrained and not being able to do things again. But here I am looking

at the end of the tunnel . LOve

In a message dated 2/13/2008 10:51:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

,So glad to hear everything went well! Take care of yourself and get lots of rest. Keep us posted on how your doing.Hus,Cherie> > > > > Thanks Lea, and Carey for thinking of me. And thank> > > you girls for lighting > > > the candles for me. Great Idea> > > Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > > I am doing good after surgery I feel real tired and> > > I cant sleep with the > > > bags on my chest the Drains!!!> > > But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel> > > like > > > dancing............HEHEH NOT!!> > > LIsa you are going to love Dr Feng and the Staff> > > they are so thorough!!!!> > > I am praying for quick recovery.> > > You will never guess what... my mom came to visit me> > > today and prayed for > > > me. Someone fell off> > > their rocker in heaven.......and I think it was you> > > girls!!!! YOUR prayers > > > have opened up the windows > > > of heavens a poured out a blessing especially for> > > me. Thank you for all your > > > support and prayers. That rocker> > > came right out of the sky and hit her on top the> > > head. LOLOL> > > > > > I even started my period right after surgery today> > > imagine > > > that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change> > > pads......> > > Change drains .......change pads..... and on and on.> > > > > > I am really swelled in the belly today after surgery> > > is this normal and > > > flemmy in the throat. Its hard to cough?????> > > Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its> > > the past now. HEALING here > > > I come....YYYEEESSSSSS!!> > > > > > I love you girls !!!!> > > P>S> Beth dont be scared and do them coffee enemas> > > you will wish you did > > > them sooner. I know how you feel girlfriend!!LOLOLO> > > > > > > > > > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red> > > carpet at the Grammy > > > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > > >> > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)> > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> ______________> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> >> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Thanks Cherie,

I think this sucks I hate being restrained and not being able to do things again. But here I am looking

at the end of the tunnel . LOve

In a message dated 2/13/2008 10:51:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, cannst42@... writes:

,So glad to hear everything went well! Take care of yourself and get lots of rest. Keep us posted on how your doing.Hus,Cherie> > > > > Thanks Lea, and Carey for thinking of me. And thank> > > you girls for lighting > > > the candles for me. Great Idea> > > Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > > I am doing good after surgery I feel real tired and> > > I cant sleep with the > > > bags on my chest the Drains!!!> > > But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel> > > like > > > dancing............HEHEH NOT!!> > > LIsa you are going to love Dr Feng and the Staff> > > they are so thorough!!!!> > > I am praying for quick recovery.> > > You will never guess what... my mom came to visit me> > > today and prayed for > > > me. Someone fell off> > > their rocker in heaven.......and I think it was you> > > girls!!!! YOUR prayers > > > have opened up the windows > > > of heavens a poured out a blessing especially for> > > me. Thank you for all your > > > support and prayers. That rocker> > > came right out of the sky and hit her on top the> > > head. LOLOL> > > > > > I even started my period right after surgery today> > > imagine > > > that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change> > > pads......> > > Change drains .......change pads..... and on and on.> > > > > > I am really swelled in the belly today after surgery> > > is this normal and > > > flemmy in the throat. Its hard to cough?????> > > Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its> > > the past now. HEALING here > > > I come....YYYEEESSSSSS!!> > > > > > I love you girls !!!!> > > P>S> Beth dont be scared and do them coffee enemas> > > you will wish you did > > > them sooner. I know how you feel girlfriend!!LOLOLO> > > > > > > > > > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red> > > carpet at the Grammy > > > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > > >> > (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)> > > > > > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> ______________> > Be a better friend, newshound, and > > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. > http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> >> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Thanks PH as you can see I am not so talkative. LOLO

In a message dated 2/13/2008 10:39:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

,So glad you're out of surgery and you're now on your final step toward recovery!! Congrats!!! Love, PH> > > Thanks Lea, and Carey for thinking of me. And thank> > you girls for lighting > > the candles for me. Great Idea> > Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > I am doing good after surgery I feel real tired and> > I cant sleep with the > > bags on my chest the Drains!!!> > But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel> > like > > dancing............HEHEH NOT!!> > LIsa you are going to love Dr Feng and the Staff> > they are so thorough!!!!> > I am praying for quick recovery.> > You will never guess what... my mom came to visit me> > today and prayed for > > me. Someone fell off> > their rocker in heaven.......and I think it was you> > girls!!!! YOUR prayers > > have opened up the windows > > of heavens a poured out a blessing especially for> > me. Thank you for all your > > support and prayers. That rocker> > came right out of the sky and hit her on top the> > head. LOLOL> > > > I even started my period right after surgery today> > imagine > > that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change> > pads......> > Change drains .......change pads..... and on and on.> > > > I am really swelled in the belly today after surgery> > is this normal and > > flemmy in the throat. Its hard to cough?????> > Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its> > the past now. HEALING here > > I come....YYYEEESSSSSS!!> > > > I love you girls !!!!> > P>S> Beth dont be scared and do them coffee enemas> > you will wish you did > > them sooner. I know how you feel girlfriend!!LOLOLO> > > > > > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red> > carpet at the Grammy > > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > >> (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)> > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Thanks PH as you can see I am not so talkative. LOLO

In a message dated 2/13/2008 10:39:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, perfecthealth68@... writes:

,So glad you're out of surgery and you're now on your final step toward recovery!! Congrats!!! Love, PH> > > Thanks Lea, and Carey for thinking of me. And thank> > you girls for lighting > > the candles for me. Great Idea> > Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!> > I am doing good after surgery I feel real tired and> > I cant sleep with the > > bags on my chest the Drains!!!> > But I was in surgery for 6 hours long and I feel> > like > > dancing............HEHEH NOT!!> > LIsa you are going to love Dr Feng and the Staff> > they are so thorough!!!!> > I am praying for quick recovery.> > You will never guess what... my mom came to visit me> > today and prayed for > > me. Someone fell off> > their rocker in heaven.......and I think it was you> > girls!!!! YOUR prayers > > have opened up the windows > > of heavens a poured out a blessing especially for> > me. Thank you for all your > > support and prayers. That rocker> > came right out of the sky and hit her on top the> > head. LOLOL> > > > I even started my period right after surgery today> > imagine > > that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change drains ,,,,change> > pads......> > Change drains .......change pads..... and on and on.> > > > I am really swelled in the belly today after surgery> > is this normal and > > flemmy in the throat. Its hard to cough?????> > Surgery is no longer in the future for me and its> > the past now. HEALING here > > I come....YYYEEESSSSSS!!> > > > I love you girls !!!!> > P>S> Beth dont be scared and do them coffee enemas> > you will wish you did > > them sooner. I know how you feel girlfriend!!LOLOLO> > > > > > > > **************The year's hottest artists on the red> > carpet at the Grammy > > Awards. Go to AOL Music. > >> (http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)> > > > > > ________________________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound, and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Carey,

How do you know if you have pneumonia...it hurts to breath in deep and I can hardly cough but I am trying.

My sides on my neck hurt really bad, is this normal?

In a message dated 2/14/2008 12:10:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Stottlemyer71@... writes:

glad to hear everything went well, thinking of a speedy recovery for you. get some rest, if you can, cough every so often and take good deep breaths, this helps keep the cells in your lungs inflated so you don't get pneumonia. i'm a nurse that's how i know, have a restful day, carey

In a message dated 2/13/2008 8:03:22 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, shellyjo1021aol writes:

Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you girls !!!!

Carey,

How do you know if you have pneumonia...it hurts to breath in deep and I can hardly cough but I am trying.

My sides on my neck hurt really bad, is this normal?

In a message dated 2/14/2008 12:10:07 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Stottlemyer71@... writes:

In a message dated 2/13/2008 8:03:22 P.M. US Eastern Standard Time, shellyjo1021aol writes:

Dede!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you girls !!!!

Rogene,

I walked a lot today and now my breast dont hurt me and I have been doing deep breathes and coughs

like Carey said .... but my stomach is bothering me i think from the anitbotics so Dr. Feng said for me to

stop them any other suggestions Rogene...Thanks for all your help too if I did not mention it before.

Love

In a message dated 2/15/2008 6:13:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

It's important to walk around after surgery for a number of reasons . . .

Even if it hurts, keep walking! Slowly!

Also, you'll feel better sooner, rather than later if you do!

Hugs,

Rogene

Rogene,

I walked a lot today and now my breast dont hurt me and I have been doing deep breathes and coughs

like Carey said .... but my stomach is bothering me i think from the anitbotics so Dr. Feng said for me to

stop them any other suggestions Rogene...Thanks for all your help too if I did not mention it before.

Love

In a message dated 2/15/2008 6:13:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

Hugs,

Rogene

Thanks for being there for me Rogene!!! I mean it your an ANGEL!! I love you

In a message dated 2/15/2008 8:41:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

. . . I think you need rest now more than anything . . . Please don't stress . .. You'll have your tummy down in no time!Hugs,Rogene

Thanks for being there for me Rogene!!! I mean it your an ANGEL!! I love you

In a message dated 2/15/2008 8:41:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, saxony01@... writes:

. . . I think you need rest now more than anything . . . Please don't stress . .. You'll have your tummy down in no time!Hugs,Rogene

Hugs,

Rogene

Hugs,

Rogene