RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Book Question..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would not use anyone without there permission... I would also not use manufacturers names... I don't know for sure, but I know they could sue for this or give you nightmares...

I have small breast now and so does many of us and our friends, I am sure I could get you some pics... It also would be nice if we could get small breasted girls to take pics in clothes of course, and you could just say "small breast are in" not so important to most men.. That is the truth... I think the Big Breast Faze is OUT... The sad part is most young Mother's end up getting them after a pregnancy to Fix what that did to there body.... Another good point is that as far as stretch marks, it does make them appear bigger and wider with implants, since most PS say it makes them better, that is a LIE... I seen women complain of this problem numerous times...

I think all the women who posted there stories and pictures to the support sites are beautiful, small breasted women and that is proof enough... They are so glad there implants are GONE... We all seem to be on the same page as far as Thank God there Gone... So why get them.....

The fact of the Breast Milk being not safe is another good factor...

Could we all get together and write on Chapter of our Stories... One Chapter per Girl, we have a book... We could call it Something like True Stories From Women Sick from Breast Implants... WE all get a chapter and go for it... I think I know a publisher, don't know details but going to check into it... What do you all think of that idea??? I love True Stories and who knows maybe we can strike up a movie with it or something??? One voice and one person's life could be spared by reading that book in High School someday... Another idea is going to churches, high schools and speaking out on the true dangers of implants... Well I am full of ideas tonight... Been a bad week for myself so I guess I am venting and regretting daily of getting these devices of poison... WE all can relate to that note...

I pray your site is success and a blessing to so many women, as our Saline Support and so many other sites who warn women of true dangers... What a miracle when I found support...

God Bless All,

~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I would not use anyone without there permission... I would also not use manufacturers names... I don't know for sure, but I know they could sue for this or give you nightmares...

I have small breast now and so does many of us and our friends, I am sure I could get you some pics... It also would be nice if we could get small breasted girls to take pics in clothes of course, and you could just say "small breast are in" not so important to most men.. That is the truth... I think the Big Breast Faze is OUT... The sad part is most young Mother's end up getting them after a pregnancy to Fix what that did to there body.... Another good point is that as far as stretch marks, it does make them appear bigger and wider with implants, since most PS say it makes them better, that is a LIE... I seen women complain of this problem numerous times...

I think all the women who posted there stories and pictures to the support sites are beautiful, small breasted women and that is proof enough... They are so glad there implants are GONE... We all seem to be on the same page as far as Thank God there Gone... So why get them.....

The fact of the Breast Milk being not safe is another good factor...

Could we all get together and write on Chapter of our Stories... One Chapter per Girl, we have a book... We could call it Something like True Stories From Women Sick from Breast Implants... WE all get a chapter and go for it... I think I know a publisher, don't know details but going to check into it... What do you all think of that idea??? I love True Stories and who knows maybe we can strike up a movie with it or something??? One voice and one person's life could be spared by reading that book in High School someday... Another idea is going to churches, high schools and speaking out on the true dangers of implants... Well I am full of ideas tonight... Been a bad week for myself so I guess I am venting and regretting daily of getting these devices of poison... WE all can relate to that note...

I pray your site is success and a blessing to so many women, as our Saline Support and so many other sites who warn women of true dangers... What a miracle when I found support...

God Bless All,

~Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.