RemedySpot.com

Re: My Mother Passed Over I Feel Lost

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My most dear , I am so sorry, my prayers and thoughts are with you, my beloved, because I know all those feelings are coming from the sincere part of your heart!

In the name of Humanity Healing Family, I would like to present our sincere Sympathy and support.This is a hard time, changes many times come to our lives when we are not looking or paying attention. Your Mother was a great loving soul, and she graduated " Earth school " , she is now soaring, as her spirit can reach the infinite and at the same time still live in your heart and the hearts of all that she loved so much.

I am not saying that to accept this will be easy, but we are here right with you, standing still. We ca hold you tight when you need, and I am here, just to wipe your tears my dear one.There will be good days and bad days, till we can together substitute the grief and pain for good memories and that nostalgic feeling, and above all, the certainty that You are going to see your Mom again. Death is not the end, it is a process, you are not this body, your Mother was not just a physical body, she is a free spirit and someone that with a brave heart took upon embodiment and accomplished her task brilliantly. You know that better then I do.Your mother lived her life with Grace and she did it well. The strong woman you are now(even though you may not see as it is at the moment) came from her way to nurture you. You are so right, when you say life is precious and fast! But you are still here, my dear! You have all of us, we can share with you all the steps of the way, this is my personal promise to you.

This is a very special moment Dove, you have to ignite inside of you all your faith, and your hope. You do believe , don't you? We do believe in you. We know you are here with us for a reason, and whatever this one might be, keep in your heart the certainty that we are here with you for this ride, we are not going anywhere. You have our unconditional support and you will need time, because time is the master of the reason, things will fall back to place. The beauty about Love Dove is that it never dies, Love is the most strong energy?feeling in this universe, can unite and bound souls to eternity. The love that Your mom and you shared, can never be forgotten, or destroyed,or even ignored. This is real Dove. Love is real. God is real, and he loves you my beloved, you are very precious to him, and he does not want to see you give up, or simply just be be away.

I understand the pain, one that had grieved can understand how deep this pain can be, and it is ok. Your heart has to relieve the oppression you are feeling now... better days will come my friend.For now, my dear Dove, I will leave you with my love, my hug and the gift of my tears. I am with you,

always.In sincere and deep respectwith SympathyLiane LegeyOn Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 8:13 PM, dovetouched <hisalone@...> wrote:

I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the 16th

it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called me

on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and cough

syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into

pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough

like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come

everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely

called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found her

with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so

much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for this

and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I heard

her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested

snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself even

though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been

more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having a

hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We also lost

her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was

codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at

times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was

very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent,

knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the years

because she knew I could not work and my household needed the income.

I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be

selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as

home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted.

The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an after

life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help me

get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one

can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the

more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my

husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time letting

go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her

nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her

to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief,

the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were food.

Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester

Hicks.

The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to go

to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just lost

her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was so

sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred

dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family she was

actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't

even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the

time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a tear,

I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to be

her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying again.

The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without warning.

I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring

at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I

couldn't.

My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been

praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the bonds

are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my

life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home yesterday, my

soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my

brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when

someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach

them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we

can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for

me to be with them.

This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right

now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer.

Thank you for reading, Namaste,

-- " As a child I understood how to give; I have forgotten this grace since I became civilized. " ~Ohiyesa, Santee Sioux~

Hello , I am so very sorry for your loss. If you lived close to me, I would invite you over for a cup of tea and have a long conversation and give you a big hug.

I lost my Dad when I was 19 and I had the same feeling that you described when it was time for you to say goodbye to his body. I am lucky, I have always had faith, since I was a small child. I was very ill when I was a little girl with a dangerous high fever and I remember having a very spiritual experience that left me with no doubt that there is an afterlife, and that when we pass over it is beautiful and peaceful. I could not sleep when my Dad died, and I could not eat, and when they were about to close the casket, I nearly lost it. But then, I felt a hand on my shoulder, and the spirit of my Dad there with me, and he was there to tell me that he is ok, and that I need not mourn his passing because he is home again.

My Mom is in Hospice, and has lived with me for the last five years. The doctors say she could pass over at any time, and I dread it so much. I can only imagine the pain in your soul that you feel missing your Mom. I know that even though I know my Mom will be in a place of peace and love, I will miss her and feel so separated from her when she passes. She is in a lot of pain, and she does not dread being out of pain, I think she welcomes it. In fact, were it not for me, I think she would have already been gone.

I would love to hear from you, and just know that there are people out here who care, and I just wish I could give you a big hug and fix you a cup of tea or something.

Warm hugs,

carol

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 11:13 PM, dovetouched <hisalone@...> wrote:

I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the 16th it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called me on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and cough

syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely

called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found her with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for this

and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I heard her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself even

though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having a hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We also lost her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was

codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent, knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the years

because she knew I could not work and my household needed the income. I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted.

The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an after life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help me get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one

can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time letting go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her

nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief, the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were food. Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester

Hicks. The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to go to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just lost her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was so

sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family she was actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the

time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a tear, I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to be her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying again.

The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without warning. I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I couldn't.

My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the bonds are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my

life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home yesterday, my soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when

someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for me to be with them.

This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer. Thank you for reading, Namaste, -- reiki.carol@...

Reiki Healerhttp://www.the-dhn.com/Usui Reiki Master-TeacherWhite Dove Reiki Sekhem-Seichim Reiki

, Sweetz...

I wish to extend to you loving heart filled condoleances for the loss

of your mother, your friend. I read your words and wish to express my

concern that your mind will not let you rest as it revists details so

vividly. I am sensing that you are so filled with regret / judgement

that you might become ill.

Deepak Chopra's " Life after Death " has been very helpeful. Maybe

this will give you some solace as well as you reconnect to that

essence of LOVE that you and your mother shared, and still share.

Blessings,

Sheyla

--- In , " dovetouched " <hisalone@...>

wrote:

>

> I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the

16th

> it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called

me

> on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and cough

> syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into

> pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough

> like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come

> everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely

> called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found

her

> with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so

> much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for

this

> and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I

heard

> her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested

> snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself

even

> though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been

> more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having

a

> hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We also

lost

> her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was

> codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at

> times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was

> very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent,

> knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the

years

> because she knew I could not work and my household needed the

income.

> I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be

> selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as

> home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted.

>

> The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an

after

> life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help

me

> get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one

> can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the

> more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my

> husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time

letting

> go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her

> nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her

> to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief,

> the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were

food.

> Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester

> Hicks.

>

> The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to

go

> to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just

lost

> her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was

so

> sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred

> dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family she

was

> actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't

> even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the

> time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a

tear,

> I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to

be

> her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying

again.

> The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without

warning.

> I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring

> at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I

> couldn't.

>

> My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been

> praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the

bonds

> are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my

> life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home yesterday,

my

> soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my

> brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when

> someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach

> them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we

> can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for

> me to be with them.

>

> This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right

> now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer.

>

> Thank you for reading, Namaste,

>

I am so sorry 4 your loss,Yes I truly believe there is more to the story of r spirit. This is just the 1 form we take on r journey .I have read an amazing book. I'd like to suggest u read it. I think it will really help u.I read it when I watched my father die from pancreatic cancer.It gave me so much to believe in that I hadn't had before.U can probably find it on amazon 4 very cheep if it's an issue, but it change my whole concept of death.The book is called"JOURNEY OF SOULS, "Case studies of life between lives." by MICHAEL NEWTON , PH.DMy name is Laurie, and u r in my prayers,everything will be o.k. and so will u, though it seems quite heavy right now.God bless u and know u r never alone.With, love Light and Peace...Lauriedovetouched <hisalone@...> wrote: I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the 16th it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called me on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and cough syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found her with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for this and neither was I. I checked on

her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I heard her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself even though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having a hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We also lost her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent, knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the years because she knew I could not work and my household needed the income. I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as home.

She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted. The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an after life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help me get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time letting go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief, the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were food. Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester Hicks. The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to go to a funeral for her best

friend. Her friends daughter had just lost her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was so sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family she was actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a tear, I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to be her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying again. The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without warning. I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I couldn't. My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been praying for them to return since. I was

raised around women the bonds are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home yesterday, my soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for me to be with them. This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer. Thank you for reading, Namaste, To worry, is like wishing for something you don't want !

Dear ,

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. I lost my mom when I was only 16 and I remember feeling like nothing would ever be ok again. It changed my whole world dramatically. I truly believed that I would never survive this loss, but I did. Unfortunately is was not for many many years that I actually grieved the loss and it took many therapists to get me there. So sweet lady, let yourself grieve, as painful as it is, it is necessary. When a loved one leaves we always ask ourselves if there was something we could have done differently so that they would still be here, and we always feel guilty for every tiny thing that we may have done to them.

My mom who was only 37, was a big woman and when she died she was 60lbs and unrecognizable from ovarian cancer. It took me a long time to get that picture out of my head, but I put really good pictures of her near me so I would be reminded of what she really looked like, and eventually the thoughts in my head, of how she looked just before she passed, went away. There will come a time when you will only remember how beautiful she was.

I lost my dad in 1985 and I had a much harder time letting go of the body. When it came time to close the casket I started screaming. I was having a bad anxiety attack, but all of my brothers and sisters came to me and surrounded me with so much love that I was able to calm down after about 10 minutes. I cried for my dad like I never cried for my mom. You see, I grieved so badly when my dad died and within weeks I was one again back to my old self, although still missing him. But when mom died, I didn't really grieve, because I was just too numb for so many years. It caused me so much depression over the next years until I was finally able to grieve. So grief is something that just must be done. Let yourself grieve, let yourself cry or beat your pillow of write to us, whatever you need to do. And be kind to yourself during this time. Give yourself a lot of grace. It is hard for all of us to let go even though we know we must.

One more thing dear . God has a plan for you. Just because your mom is gone doesn't mean that God has forgotten you. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other for now. Think of what you would dream for your life, and when you are feeling better, take one step toward that. You will be surprised at what you will manifest. You will be shown the next step.

Know that I am here if you need me.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower

In a message dated 2/27/2008 11:13:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, hisalone@... writes:

I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the 16th it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called me on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and cough syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found her with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for this and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I heard her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself even though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having a hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We also lost her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent, knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the years because she knew I could not work and my household needed the income. I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted. The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an after life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help me get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time letting go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief, the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were food. Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester Hicks. The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to go to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just lost her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was so sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family she was actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a tear, I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to be her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying again. The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without warning. I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I couldn't. My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the bonds are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home yesterday, my soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for me to be with them. This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer. Thank you for reading, Namaste, Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

LIANE

Thank you for your heartfelt message. You are right my mother lived a

glorious life 35 yrs in a wheelchair, a masters degree and never an

ounce of complaining. She gave until it hurt and still made plans to

live despite her family loss. I don't know how she did it, how she

was so strong, how she continued on but I know she lived in part for

me even though she was not dependant upon me. Every life she touched

she left courage, hope and strength and though I know it is

indwelling me I don't feel it. I caused her so much grief and I

grieve over that. It is hard for me to picture her in the heavenlies

because I am still stuck in the earthly, not functioning well in the

spirit. I unlike her wrestle this body wracked with pain, she

submitted. I wrestle with my purpose in life, she seemed to know her

purpose despite her handicaps and inability to work. I can here her

council even now, her wise words and I understand them but I never

could grasp them, become them, still the mind, still the fear, she is

and will forever be my hero. I would suppose that if I can look at

the love and the legacy she left not only to me but those who loved

her then I must believe there is a God, there is love, there is a

creator. When I look at me I see her and I am afraid to look at me

right now. PLease don't be upset with me if I don't quite grasp the

comfort you are trying to bestow upon me, I don't mean anything bad.

I completely grasp the love part just not the after life part. This

is my third loss in two years. My husband is getting word soon too

whether he is still in remission and my father is battling cancer as

well. I feel my spirit is telling me that I will lose these two and

that my mothers leaving was the big loss to prepare me for the rest.

I am scared................so scared mostly because of my inability

to work and the pain levels I live with and the drugs that I must pay

for. I just don't understand the purpose of this all where my purpose

is in this and I need strength to fight for my life. My children told

me that they expected me to go before my mother, it scared me as it

should and I realized in that moment and in the silence that my

mother was telling me to get serious about my health prior to her

passing and she is still sending that message. I don't want my

children to go through what I witnessed...its a long story but Liane

thank you so much for pouring your heart out to me.

Thank you for being here for me, for your prayers, your strength and

your tears...you are so sweet...make me cry...lol..

..Dove

Hi Carol,

What a sweetheart you are for writing me despite your own pain. I

suppose both love and pain join us, bond us and we should not run

from it or hide for fear others will run. Let me tell you that tea

sounds good, I've not had any in a long time lol. My grandmother

lived with my mother for quite a few years and as she slowly aged,

lost weight and started her hospice time it was difficult. Because my

mother could not get to her mother due to her being in a wheelchair

her own nurses began caring for her. That was taking time away from

my mother so I came the last week of my grandmothers passing. Hospice

was not really much help except for providing basic needs. I

literally labored with my grandmother for 3 to 4 days as her body

slowly gave in. My grandmother was frightened and was determined to

plant flowers in the Spring, she didn't accept dying easily. This

made it much more difficult for me. I poured everything I had into

helping her let go but she wouldn't so we had to medicate her heavily

to ease the anxiety.

I am so glad that your mother has come to some sense of peace and

letting go. I imagine you are feeling guilty for wanting to keep her

here and you might be right in the thought that our loved ones try to

stay for us. I still feel guilty that I want my mother here but if

God gave her that choice when she slipped over to leave or stay I am

glad that she made the choice she did, her suffering was enough. I

miss the hell out of my mother but the pain that woman endured was

more than I can imagine and she did for 35 years.

As I write this I wonder what you may be dealing with, the fear you

might be feeling, if you are getting enough sleep and the constant

vigil feeling or maybe even a part of you is wishing it would all end

if only for all of you to get a breath to begin again. Either way

maybe we can support each other. I have a feeling you are stronger

than you know and more prepared than you know. I am not good with

words right now like I usually am so forgive me if I say anything

wrong.

You are on my mind, in my thoughts and yes prayers. I hope some

others will rally to pray for your mother and you as well. This I do

know.....peace will come, your mother will help give you an extra

dose of it I believe when she leaves the flesh and becomes all

spirit. I pray that you hang onto that memory as a child, it was

given to you for a reason. I didn't get a chance to really tell my

mom how much I loved her recently, touch her enough and I hope you

get plenty of that soon.

Sheyla,

The 3 days after my mom died I cried so hard nonstop I thought for a

moment that I might have to be hospitalized but then a peace and

comfort came upon me and the crying stopped. I surmised it was due to

my brother arriving from out of state who I don't get to see hardly

ever or because my daughters were finally coming to see me. I am

deeply filled regret as I mentioned above because I didn't touch,

hold and hug my mother enough. She was in a chair it was not like she

could come running to me and initiate. Can I safetly assume that now

that she is all spirit that she can read my mind? probably not. I

talk to her outwardly but words are failing me and sleep is taking

over alot lately.

I am wondering what you might think of the book, Death the final

stage written by beth Kubler Ross? I saw that my mother had

finished half of the book. Either way I appreciate this book you

recommened and I will look into it. I have been sick the past few

days with severe allergies my head so full it feels like I am in a

bubble so reading has been hard for me. My mother caught a heart

problem I was having, irregular heart beat and hypertension, thank

God for her ability to see things I never could.

Thank you hun I have to believe that Love lives on even past my own

death.

--- In , " Sheyla " <filmeridis@...>

wrote:

ty Laurie for suggesting that book. I've been wanting to read something

on NDE's or the like. I think I had one myself when I was two but I am

still not sure.

Your prayers mean alot to me,

Hello ,

I feel truly sorry for your loss. I just can imagine what you are going throught right now. I know you may have over concerns but let me recommend you Deepak Chopra's book "Life after Death".

You are in my prayers dear ,

Much Love & Light

Johanna

From: hisalone@...Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 04:13:28 +0000Subject: [] My Mother Passed Over I Feel Lost

I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the 16th it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called me on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and cough syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found her with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for this and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I heard her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself even though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having a hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We also lost her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent, knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the years because she knew I could not work and my household needed the income. I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted. The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an after life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help me get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time letting go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief, the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were food. Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester Hicks. The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to go to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just lost her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was so sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family she was actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a tear, I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to be her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying again. The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without warning. I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I couldn't. My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the bonds are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home yesterday, my soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for me to be with them. This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer. Thank you for reading, Namaste, Téléchargez gratuitement Messenger 2008

My dear, dear . I've just finished reading everyones responses to you. I feel (so strongly) where you're at, and I feel the words of everyone else. My heartfelt love and compassion to you all. Change has come. Change is the most overwhelming force of nature. Change is the ultimate lesson of survival. I believe your mother understood this, and that is why she so gracefully lived her life throughout her years of illness and the loss of her loved ones. Death is change . Your mother is now with those she's lost, and she's able to support you in ways that she never could living in her body on this Earth. She has graduated, and it's a an amazing thing! There IS an afterlife. It's not something easily understood in our limited forms, but there is an afterlife. This change is one of the most important things that will ever happen to you until the time of your own death. Take it by the reins and learn everything you can from it. Listen to your heart during your grieving, it will help guide you to your answers and comfort. You have so much more to do here, and your mother can teach you so much more about yourself now than you ever imagined. It's a great gift to receive. Your mother will live on in this world through you. I lost my mother at 9. My mom was only 28 years old. I do understand how hard it is to lose your mother. It's still my #1 defining moment of my life. The center of who I am is still rocked by my mother, and the loss of her. But if it wasn't for her transition I wouldn't be the woman I am today. I am forever greatful for my mother, she still continues to raise and inspire me. I love you so very much , and I am here for you. You can e-mail me, myspace me or anything you want. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.Stefemail: diddiejar@...myspace: www.myspace.com/stef612--- In , "dovetouched" <hisalone@...> wrote:>> I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the 16th > it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called me > on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and cough > syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into > pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough > like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come > everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely > called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found her > with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so > much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for this > and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I heard > her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested > snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself even > though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been > more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having a > hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We also lost > her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was > codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at > times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was > very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent, > knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the years > because she knew I could not work and my household needed the income. > I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be > selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as > home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted. > > The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an after > life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help me > get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one > can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the > more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my > husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time letting > go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her > nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her > to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief, > the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were food. > Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester > Hicks. > > The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to go > to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just lost > her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was so > sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred > dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family she was > actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't > even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the > time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a tear, > I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to be > her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying again. > The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without warning. > I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring > at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I > couldn't. > > My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been > praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the bonds > are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my > life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home yesterday, my > soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my > brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when > someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach > them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we > can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for > me to be with them. > > This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right > now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer. > > Thank you for reading, Namaste, >

... my heart cries out for you. Your words are so true... we are

there for the dead... but not for the living. I see it all the time!

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

~Kerrie

dovetouched wrote:

I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the

16th

it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called me

on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and cough

syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into

pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough

like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come

everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely

called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found her

with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so

much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for this

and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I heard

her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested

snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself even

though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been

more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having a

hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We also lost

her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was

codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at

times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was

very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent,

knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the years

because she knew I could not work and my household needed the income.

I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be

selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as

home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted.

The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an after

life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help me

get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one

can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the

more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my

husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time letting

go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her

nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her

to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief,

the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were food.

Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester

Hicks.

The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to go

to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just lost

her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was so

sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred

dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family she was

actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't

even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the

time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a tear,

I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to be

her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying again.

The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without warning.

I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring

at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I

couldn't.

My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been

praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the bonds

are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my

life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home yesterday, my

soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my

brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when

someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach

them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we

can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for

me to be with them.

This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right

now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer.

Thank you for reading, Namaste,

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.21.1/1302 - Release Date: 2/27/2008 4:34 PM

--

Dearest ,

I like the rest of our family am so sorry for your loss. I was so

deeply moved by your letter to our group reaching out for friendship

and support. You also asked for other's experience with the

afterlife. I've written about my daughter in the group a few times.

She was murdered at a very young age. I work as a therapist, and one

day one of my clients told me she had something to tell me. She told

me she had been having visits from my daughter, knew her name, what

she looked like, and very intimate details of our lives. At first I

thought that somehow she must have known Christy (my daughter). She

didn't though. Just to clarify, this woman has no psychosis, was

seeing me because she was a battered wife. She described things in

detail that only my daughter could have told her. My dautghter and I

had a disagreement the last time I saw her. No one knew that except

Christy and I. That haunted me. Her words to me were to please stop

grieving and beating myself up for the argument we had two days

before she died. This made me realize without a doubt that this

woman was really having experiences with my daughter. My daughter

was killed by an ex-boyfriend. It made the news of course, but we

have different last names and I had never mentioned the fact that my

daughter had been killed. I believe Christy picked this woman to go

to because she was in the same situation. I know I'm rambling, but

something incredible happened. My client told me to be open to the

idea of having contact with Christy. And now I do. She comes to me

sometimes. It's very comforting. She describes the place she lives

as being beautiful and lush with waterfalls. I hope the rest of the

group members don't think I'm crazy when they read this, but I have

really developed my ability to communicate. I have been able to

communicate with three people now.

I miss my daughter and have grieved so hard and felt such pain; the

same pain you are feeling over the loss of your dear mother. If you

take nothing else from my ramblings, just know that I have been shown

there is an afterlife and it's beautiful. Your mom is free of her

health issues and is probably up and running around now. If you

would like to communicate with me my email is: cbrum2005@...

and my myspace is: www.myspace.com/brumsterette.

Please be comforted that so many in our group care and are supporting

and praying for you.

Much Love,

Carole

wrote:

>

16th

me

her

this

heard

even

a

lost

years

income.

>

after

me

letting

food.

> Hicks.

>

go

lost

so

was

tear,

be

again.

warning.

> couldn't.

>

bonds

my

> me to be with them.

>

>

>

Guest guest

wrote:

>

16th

me

her

this

heard

even

a

lost

years

income.

>

after

me

letting

food.

> Hicks.

>

go

lost

so

was

tear,

be

again.

warning.

> couldn't.

>

bonds

my

> me to be with them.

>

>

>

DEAR SUSAN,

I READ YOUR LETTER AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE SOME THOUGHT TO

HELP WHEN I LOST MY FATHER.. 1ST OF ALL MY FATHER WAS MY BEST FRIEND,

HE WAS EVERYTING TO ME..A WONDERFUL MAN TO ALL! IN 1979 HE WAS

MURDERED IN HIS HOME. NO ONE TO THIS DAY UNDERSTANDS WHO NOR WHY. THE

POLICE STATED " THEY COULDN'T FIND ANYONE THAT DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT

NICE TO SAY.. FOUND NO ,NO ENEMIES! " HE WAS SHOT 6 TIMES EVEN BETWEEN

THE EYES AND DEAD CENTER IN THE HEART. THEY DID NOT WANT HIM TO

LIVE!! I ALMOST LOST MY SELF MENTALLY WHEN THIS HAPPENED..I HAD TO

CLEAN UP HIS OWN BLOOD EVEN.PICK OUT HIS CLOTHES TO BE LAID OUT IN,

ALL OF IT HAD TO BE DONE!! ANYWAY, I HAD A HARD TIME. I LITERALLY

ONE DAY ALMOST FLIPPED OUT SITTING ON THE BED LOOKING AT HIS

PICTURES. I HAD A BABY DAU. THAT WAS ONLY 16MOS OLD.I WOULD SING TO

HER FOR I AS SO LOST YET, SHE KEPT ME GOING! NOT TO MENTION I WAS

RECOVERING FROM AN EMERGENCY SURGERY !

WHILE ON MY BED I GOT DIZZY AND IT WAS SCARRY! ALL THE SUDDEN LIKE

A SPIRIT TALKING TO ME ASKING " WHY I WAS CRYING THAT HE WAS HAPPY, NO

WORRIES, AT PIECE THAT I WAS CRYING FOR MYSELF! " IMMEDIATELY , I

LEARNED TO REDIRECT MY THINKING!! REAL FAST:-) INSTEAD OF GRIEVING

AND THINKING HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM, THE WAY HE WAS TAKEN, HOW I WANTED

THAT BIG SECURE ARM TO HUG ME, AND/AND..I STARTED TO THINK..THANK YOU

FOR THE TIME I HAD WITH YOU FOR SO, MAY HAVE HARDLY ANY TIME OR KNOW

ONES FATHER AT ALL! THAT IF HE WOULD HAVE LIVED HE WOULD HAD BEEN A

VEGETABLE & /OR! WHY TAKEN I HAD TO GIVE TO GOD THE WAY I DON'T

UNDERSTAND YET, WE AREN'T TO UNDERSTAND ALL!! IUSE IT AS AN INNER

STRENGTH. NOW, I CAN HELP OTHERS AND AT LEAST HE DIDN'T TAKE HIS OWN

LIFE. YET, WHEN ONE EVEN DOES THAT IT IS WRONG THOUGH THEY ARE SICK &

NOT THINKING STRAIGHT!! I LOOK AT ALL THE WONDERFUL TIMES SPEND AND

SHARED! ALL THE INSPIRATION AND LOVE HE SHOWED ME...I ONCE SAW A

MOVIE ON " LIITLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE " THE WOMAN WAS TOLD SHE HAD

6MO. SHE WAS TO FIND A HOME FOR HER CHILDREN...I WILL ALWAYS, ALWAYS,

REMEMBER HER WORD TO THOSE CHILDREN AND I USE IT TODAY FOR

INNERSTRNEGTH AND PRAY ALL WILL REMEMBER THESE WORDS WHEN I RETURN

HOME....REMEMBER ME WITH A SMILE OR DON'T REMEMBER ME AT ALL. " I LOVE

THIS. JUST LOVE IT...IT GOES WITH ME THINKING ABOUT MY PARENTS , YOU

TO USE AND ALL..I EVEN LOST MY MOTHER WITH OAT CELL CANCER YET, AGAIN

SHE WAS TAKEN WITHIN 90 DAYS. WITH LITTLE SUFFERING THAT COULD HAD

BEEN MONTHS OR YRS. LIKE SOME!!

I HAD TO SMILE WHEN YOU STATED YOU WORKED WITH HER MY DAU. AND I

WORK TOGETHER WE RUN A CHILDCARE BUSINESS. I WORRY ABOUT HER WHEN

SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME FOR WE ARE TOGHER 24/7 WITH HER 3 CHILDREN.

YET, I HAVE FAITH..GOD..FIRENDS AND ALL WILL HELP HER AS I PRAY THIS

LETTER HELPS YOU A LITTLE!!

MY HEART & SPIRIT ARE WITH YOU!! WITH LOVE & RESPECT, ALWAYS! YOUR

FRIEND DIANE

Guest guest

Namaste ,

my name is bharvi, i go by mirage in online group and chat.

((((((((((susan)))))))))) there is a big big hug for u. i heard what u

said and i m truly sorry for ur loss. pain of loss of loved-ones fade

over the time but they hurt same when they surface. u remember all the

happy memories and things u did with ur mom. maybe u can start writing

diary or make scrapebook with pictures and memories of ur time

together. u were truly lucky person to have mother like that .

Perhaps she thinks u have ability in ur soul to become courageous and

good person like she was, so she moved on to her next chapter u know?

i wish u get help from counsellor or ur priest or someone who sees u

thru different stages of grief . I have similar kind of trauma

and it helps to keep myself busy with work, family, learning

meditation, and meeting with healing group once every couple weeks in

next town. i go sit in bookstore cafeteria and read spiritual books

and magazines. i understand u r pinning for ur children , i m

sure they must be busy. u sound very warm and loving person, plz don't

be too hard on urself. find something that u would love to do on ur

own, with or without friends. it will get easy promise and u

will be fine too. i read in my son's storybook of small island

yesterday and in that island said " i m part of the land, but i m world

in my own. " it is ditached from mainland but still it is connected

deep down under the sea, miles and miles away but still connected.

, like u need ur mother perhaps ur mother needs u too u know?

tell her it is ok to move forward, u will be fine. and then once she

sees u taking good care of urself on ur own she will smile wherever

she is u know?

one tiny step at a time , pace urself, eat properly, look for

someone who does professional grief-counselling, and try to maintain

routine. i m sorry i took so much of ur time. i think i have caught

babbling virus this winter. u take care now and smile plz

may god be ur guardian

plz forgive me if i said something that u find hurtful

i m lost too looking for answers in all directions

mirage

> >

> > I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on the

> 16th

> > it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She called

> me

> > on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and cough

> > syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving into

> > pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't cough

> > like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come

> > everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they merely

> > called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I found

> her

> > with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed so

> > much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared for

> this

> > and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I

> heard

> > her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a congested

> > snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving myself

> even

> > though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have been

> > more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was having

> a

> > hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We also

> lost

> > her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was

> > codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend, at

> > times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she was

> > very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent,

> > knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the

> years

> > because she knew I could not work and my household needed the

> income.

> > I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be

> > selling everything of hers including the only house I have known as

> > home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she wanted.

> >

> > The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an

> after

> > life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to help

> me

> > get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No one

> > can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences the

> > more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my

> > husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time

> letting

> > go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing her

> > nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be her

> > to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying, grief,

> > the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were

> food.

> > Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to Ester

> > Hicks.

> >

> > The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants to

> go

> > to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just

> lost

> > her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother was

> so

> > sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a hundred

> > dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family she

> was

> > actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she didn't

> > even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of the

> > time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a

> tear,

> > I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had to

> be

> > her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying

> again.

> > The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without

> warning.

> > I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was staring

> > at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them, but I

> > couldn't.

> >

> > My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've been

> > praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the

> bonds

> > are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in my

> > life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home yesterday,

> my

> > soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well as my

> > brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running when

> > someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to teach

> > them that life is precious and we must make those memories while we

> > can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made for

> > me to be with them.

> >

> > This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship right

> > now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer.

> >

> > Thank you for reading, Namaste,

> >

> DEAR SUSAN,

> I READ YOUR LETTER AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE SOME THOUGHT TO

> HELP WHEN I LOST MY FATHER.. 1ST OF ALL MY FATHER WAS MY BEST FRIEND,

> HE WAS EVERYTING TO ME..A WONDERFUL MAN TO ALL! IN 1979 HE WAS

> MURDERED IN HIS HOME. NO ONE TO THIS DAY UNDERSTANDS WHO NOR WHY. THE

> POLICE STATED " THEY COULDN'T FIND ANYONE THAT DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT

> NICE TO SAY.. FOUND NO ,NO ENEMIES! " HE WAS SHOT 6 TIMES EVEN BETWEEN

> THE EYES AND DEAD CENTER IN THE HEART. THEY DID NOT WANT HIM TO

> LIVE!! I ALMOST LOST MY SELF MENTALLY WHEN THIS HAPPENED..I HAD TO

> CLEAN UP HIS OWN BLOOD EVEN.PICK OUT HIS CLOTHES TO BE LAID OUT IN,

> ALL OF IT HAD TO BE DONE!! ANYWAY, I HAD A HARD TIME. I LITERALLY

> ONE DAY ALMOST FLIPPED OUT SITTING ON THE BED LOOKING AT HIS

> PICTURES. I HAD A BABY DAU. THAT WAS ONLY 16MOS OLD.I WOULD SING TO

> HER FOR I AS SO LOST YET, SHE KEPT ME GOING! NOT TO MENTION I WAS

> RECOVERING FROM AN EMERGENCY SURGERY !

> WHILE ON MY BED I GOT DIZZY AND IT WAS SCARRY! ALL THE SUDDEN LIKE

> A SPIRIT TALKING TO ME ASKING " WHY I WAS CRYING THAT HE WAS HAPPY, NO

> WORRIES, AT PIECE THAT I WAS CRYING FOR MYSELF! " IMMEDIATELY , I

> LEARNED TO REDIRECT MY THINKING!! REAL FAST:-) INSTEAD OF GRIEVING

> AND THINKING HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM, THE WAY HE WAS TAKEN, HOW I WANTED

> THAT BIG SECURE ARM TO HUG ME, AND/AND..I STARTED TO THINK..THANK YOU

> FOR THE TIME I HAD WITH YOU FOR SO, MAY HAVE HARDLY ANY TIME OR KNOW

> ONES FATHER AT ALL! THAT IF HE WOULD HAVE LIVED HE WOULD HAD BEEN A

> VEGETABLE & /OR! WHY TAKEN I HAD TO GIVE TO GOD THE WAY I DON'T

> UNDERSTAND YET, WE AREN'T TO UNDERSTAND ALL!! IUSE IT AS AN INNER

> STRENGTH. NOW, I CAN HELP OTHERS AND AT LEAST HE DIDN'T TAKE HIS OWN

> LIFE. YET, WHEN ONE EVEN DOES THAT IT IS WRONG THOUGH THEY ARE SICK &

> NOT THINKING STRAIGHT!! I LOOK AT ALL THE WONDERFUL TIMES SPEND AND

> SHARED! ALL THE INSPIRATION AND LOVE HE SHOWED ME...I ONCE SAW A

> MOVIE ON " LIITLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE " THE WOMAN WAS TOLD SHE HAD

> 6MO. SHE WAS TO FIND A HOME FOR HER CHILDREN...I WILL ALWAYS, ALWAYS,

> REMEMBER HER WORD TO THOSE CHILDREN AND I USE IT TODAY FOR

> INNERSTRNEGTH AND PRAY ALL WILL REMEMBER THESE WORDS WHEN I RETURN

> HOME....REMEMBER ME WITH A SMILE OR DON'T REMEMBER ME AT ALL. " I LOVE

> THIS. JUST LOVE IT...IT GOES WITH ME THINKING ABOUT MY PARENTS , YOU

> TO USE AND ALL..I EVEN LOST MY MOTHER WITH OAT CELL CANCER YET, AGAIN

> SHE WAS TAKEN WITHIN 90 DAYS. WITH LITTLE SUFFERING THAT COULD HAD

> BEEN MONTHS OR YRS. LIKE SOME!!

> I HAD TO SMILE WHEN YOU STATED YOU WORKED WITH HER MY DAU. AND I

> WORK TOGETHER WE RUN A CHILDCARE BUSINESS. I WORRY ABOUT HER WHEN

> SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME FOR WE ARE TOGHER 24/7 WITH HER 3 CHILDREN.

> YET, I HAVE FAITH..GOD..FIRENDS AND ALL WILL HELP HER AS I PRAY THIS

> LETTER HELPS YOU A LITTLE!!

> MY HEART & SPIRIT ARE WITH YOU!! WITH LOVE & RESPECT, ALWAYS! YOUR

> FRIEND DIANE

>

Guest guest

My dearest ,

So much love goes out to you, my dear one...I see that bharvi

and Diane have such blessed hearts...I honestly could not have said

it better myself...They are truly good people whom have such sage

words for you, my dear!! I wish to extend my hand to you and let you

know I am here for you also and yes, you are a very beautiful and

lovely woman, take the time you need to grieve, just be and do as you

need.... Love and warm, tight hugs .. Blessings, Luna

> > >

> > > I've not logged in for a while, I recently lost my mother on

the

> > 16th

> > > it feels like yesterday. I work for her every weekend. She

called

> > me

> > > on Friday night, I arrived at midnight with antibiotics and

cough

> > > syrup to ward off what she thought might be something moving

into

> > > pnuemonia, just in case as she is a quad and her lungs can't

cough

> > > like ours. She has spent 35 yrs in a wheelchair and over come

> > > everything imaginable. She was her own doctor really, they

merely

> > > called in what she wanted. By 12pm Saturday she was gone, I

found

> > her

> > > with patches of blue on her face and arms. I've never screamed

so

> > > much in my life, never grieved so much. She was not prepared

for

> > this

> > > and neither was I. I checked on her at 5 a.m she seemed okay. I

> > heard

> > > her breathing funny around 10:30 a.m and sounded like a

congested

> > > snore, I'm having a hard time reliving that not forgiving

myself

> > even

> > > though this was so fast moving trying to save her would have

been

> > > more misery. She lost her brother at Christmas time and was

having

> > a

> > > hard time accepting it, much the same way I am with her. We

also

> > lost

> > > her mother two years ago, that is the last of her family. I was

> > > codependant on my mother, she was my therapist, my only friend,

at

> > > times my daughter as I cared for her my entire life, though she

was

> > > very capable of caring for herself and the most intelligent,

> > > knowledagle woman I've met in my life. She employed me over the

> > years

> > > because she knew I could not work and my household needed the

> > income.

> > > I am at a loss as to what to do for income, my brother will be

> > > selling everything of hers including the only house I have

known as

> > > home. She spent her savings trying to make it the way she

wanted.

> > >

> > > The truth is I am still having a hard time trusting there is an

> > after

> > > life and I am reaching out to anyone here who may be able to

help

> > me

> > > get in touch with my mother or tell me of your experiences. No

one

> > > can make me believe but the more I hear of others experiences

the

> > > more I know it will help me hope. The funeral director told my

> > > husband that he had never seen someone have such a hard time

> > letting

> > > go of a body. I was talking to her, painting her nails, kissing

her

> > > nose and telling her that if anyone could reach me it had to be

her

> > > to tell me of the other side. She studied, death and dying,

grief,

> > > the Jesus Seminar and read books on spirituality like they were

> > food.

> > > Her fav author was Spong and she was recently listening to

Ester

> > > Hicks.

> > >

> > > The night she called me to stay with her she had laid out pants

to

> > go

> > > to a funeral for her best friend. Her friends daughter had just

> > lost

> > > her 30 yr old husband and left behind four children. My mother

was

> > so

> > > sad over this she started a trust fund for her and put a

hundred

> > > dollars in it. While she was busy worrying about this family

she

> > was

> > > actually preparing for her own funeral unbeknown to her, she

didn't

> > > even finish the will she started on. I do feel a calm much of

the

> > > time esp at her memorial, I got up and talked and didn't shed a

> > tear,

> > > I laughed and enjoyed the family, ate and took pictures, it had

to

> > be

> > > her comforting me. Today I am numb and then all at once crying

> > again.

> > > The image of her blue face flashes at me off and on without

> > warning.

> > > I keep seeing her beautiful blue eyes remembering how I was

staring

> > > at them as if I could somehow see the universe through them,

but I

> > > couldn't.

> > >

> > > My daughters moved away from me several years back and I've

been

> > > praying for them to return since. I was raised around women the

> > bonds

> > > are strong since my life was spent being abused by every man in

my

> > > life. I need my daughters and when they left to go home

yesterday,

> > my

> > > soul sunk again, I just don't feel alive without them as well

as my

> > > brother who lives too far away to visit. Family comes running

when

> > > someone dies but they are not here for the living. I try to

teach

> > > them that life is precious and we must make those memories

while we

> > > can, I keep praying they will return or that a way will be made

for

> > > me to be with them.

> > >

> > > This is long I am sorry....I really could use some friendship

right

> > > now...some spiritual wisdom, love whatever anyone can offer.

> > >

> > > Thank you for reading, Namaste,

> > >

> > DEAR SUSAN,

> > I READ YOUR LETTER AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE SOME THOUGHT

TO

> > HELP WHEN I LOST MY FATHER.. 1ST OF ALL MY FATHER WAS MY BEST

FRIEND,

> > HE WAS EVERYTING TO ME..A WONDERFUL MAN TO ALL! IN 1979 HE WAS

> > MURDERED IN HIS HOME. NO ONE TO THIS DAY UNDERSTANDS WHO NOR WHY.

THE

> > POLICE STATED " THEY COULDN'T FIND ANYONE THAT DIDN'T HAVE ANYTHING

BUT

> > NICE TO SAY.. FOUND NO ,NO ENEMIES! " HE WAS SHOT 6 TIMES EVEN

BETWEEN

> > THE EYES AND DEAD CENTER IN THE HEART. THEY DID NOT WANT HIM TO

> > LIVE!! I ALMOST LOST MY SELF MENTALLY WHEN THIS HAPPENED..I HAD

TO

> > CLEAN UP HIS OWN BLOOD EVEN.PICK OUT HIS CLOTHES TO BE LAID OUT

IN,

> > ALL OF IT HAD TO BE DONE!! ANYWAY, I HAD A HARD TIME. I

LITERALLY

> > ONE DAY ALMOST FLIPPED OUT SITTING ON THE BED LOOKING AT HIS

> > PICTURES. I HAD A BABY DAU. THAT WAS ONLY 16MOS OLD.I WOULD SING

TO

> > HER FOR I AS SO LOST YET, SHE KEPT ME GOING! NOT TO MENTION I

WAS

> > RECOVERING FROM AN EMERGENCY SURGERY !

> > WHILE ON MY BED I GOT DIZZY AND IT WAS SCARRY! ALL THE SUDDEN

> > A SPIRIT TALKING TO ME ASKING " WHY I WAS CRYING THAT HE WAS

HAPPY, NO

> > WORRIES, AT PIECE THAT I WAS CRYING FOR MYSELF! " IMMEDIATELY , I

> > LEARNED TO REDIRECT MY THINKING!! REAL FAST:-) INSTEAD OF

GRIEVING

> > AND THINKING HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM, THE WAY HE WAS TAKEN, HOW I

WANTED

> > THAT BIG SECURE ARM TO HUG ME, AND/AND..I STARTED TO THINK..THANK

YOU

> > FOR THE TIME I HAD WITH YOU FOR SO, MAY HAVE HARDLY ANY TIME OR

KNOW

> > ONES FATHER AT ALL! THAT IF HE WOULD HAVE LIVED HE WOULD HAD BEEN

A

> > VEGETABLE & /OR! WHY TAKEN I HAD TO GIVE TO GOD THE WAY I DON'T

> > UNDERSTAND YET, WE AREN'T TO UNDERSTAND ALL!! IUSE IT AS AN INNER

> > STRENGTH. NOW, I CAN HELP OTHERS AND AT LEAST HE DIDN'T TAKE HIS

OWN

> > LIFE. YET, WHEN ONE EVEN DOES THAT IT IS WRONG THOUGH THEY ARE

SICK &

> > NOT THINKING STRAIGHT!! I LOOK AT ALL THE WONDERFUL TIMES SPEND

AND

> > SHARED! ALL THE INSPIRATION AND LOVE HE SHOWED ME...I ONCE SAW A

> > MOVIE ON " LIITLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE " THE WOMAN WAS TOLD SHE HAD

> > 6MO. SHE WAS TO FIND A HOME FOR HER CHILDREN...I WILL ALWAYS,

ALWAYS,

> > REMEMBER HER WORD TO THOSE CHILDREN AND I USE IT TODAY FOR

> > INNERSTRNEGTH AND PRAY ALL WILL REMEMBER THESE WORDS WHEN I

RETURN

> > HOME....REMEMBER ME WITH A SMILE OR DON'T REMEMBER ME AT ALL. " I

LOVE

> > THIS. JUST LOVE IT...IT GOES WITH ME THINKING ABOUT MY PARENTS ,

YOU

> > TO USE AND ALL..I EVEN LOST MY MOTHER WITH OAT CELL CANCER YET,

AGAIN

> > SHE WAS TAKEN WITHIN 90 DAYS. WITH LITTLE SUFFERING THAT COULD

HAD

> > BEEN MONTHS OR YRS. LIKE SOME!!

> > I HAD TO SMILE WHEN YOU STATED YOU WORKED WITH HER MY DAU. AND

I

> > WORK TOGETHER WE RUN A CHILDCARE BUSINESS. I WORRY ABOUT HER WHEN

> > SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME FOR WE ARE TOGHER 24/7 WITH HER 3

CHILDREN.

> > YET, I HAVE FAITH..GOD..FIRENDS AND ALL WILL HELP HER AS I PRAY

THIS

> > LETTER HELPS YOU A LITTLE!!

> > MY HEART & SPIRIT ARE WITH YOU!! WITH LOVE & RESPECT, ALWAYS!

YOUR

> > FRIEND DIANE

> >

>