RemedySpot.com

Re: Mentor Textured Implants???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

,If you've been following the group, you probably have most the information you need.You may have valves that were defective from the beginning. . . If the implants weren't prefilled, you probably do. Mentor continued using defective valves long after they were known to be defective.Textured implants have a much greater surface area than smooth . . . That means greater exposure to silicone, and more places for organisms to cling to.You'll want to find a doctor who you can be confident will do an en bloc procedure if at all possible.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

,If you've been following the group, you probably have most the information you need.You may have valves that were defective from the beginning. . . If the implants weren't prefilled, you probably do. Mentor continued using defective valves long after they were known to be defective.Textured implants have a much greater surface area than smooth . . . That means greater exposure to silicone, and more places for organisms to cling to.You'll want to find a doctor who you can be confident will do an en bloc procedure if at all possible.Hugs and prayers,Rogene

Sweet :

In my opinion, there is no such thing as a safe breast implant. The doctors should be worried, because they know that you will have problems. I wonder what they are textured with?

Honey, we will all help you to get through this. It is so sad that they continue to implant these devices into women's bodies, it should be considered a criminal act.

Stay close, and ask questions. Sending love to you......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Mentor Textured Implants???

Hello all, Have not posted a lot lately but am reading and learning everyday from each and everyone of you...thank you. I am excited for a and her recovery, I have been thinking of you today as you move forward in your transformation. I picked up my original medical/surgical records from my implant surgeon today. Boy was he and his staff nervous. They asked if I was having complications and I did not reply just said that I was interested in having my records for my own file before they were destroyed...not sure if they bought it! I just felt not interested in hearing them justify their work. I don't blame them I made my decision 11 yrs ago to have the surgery just now feel I need to focus on healing and explant.I have read so much over the last few weeks and taken in so much information I do not recall specific experiences or complications with Mentor/textured implants which is now what I know I have. Any thoughts? I know I have read about Mentor but do no recall the specific information. thanks, thinking of you a...

Sweet :

In my opinion, there is no such thing as a safe breast implant. The doctors should be worried, because they know that you will have problems. I wonder what they are textured with?

Honey, we will all help you to get through this. It is so sad that they continue to implant these devices into women's bodies, it should be considered a criminal act.

Stay close, and ask questions. Sending love to you......Lea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```

Mentor Textured Implants???

Hello all, Have not posted a lot lately but am reading and learning everyday from each and everyone of you...thank you. I am excited for a and her recovery, I have been thinking of you today as you move forward in your transformation. I picked up my original medical/surgical records from my implant surgeon today. Boy was he and his staff nervous. They asked if I was having complications and I did not reply just said that I was interested in having my records for my own file before they were destroyed...not sure if they bought it! I just felt not interested in hearing them justify their work. I don't blame them I made my decision 11 yrs ago to have the surgery just now feel I need to focus on healing and explant.I have read so much over the last few weeks and taken in so much information I do not recall specific experiences or complications with Mentor/textured implants which is now what I know I have. Any thoughts? I know I have read about Mentor but do no recall the specific information. thanks, thinking of you a...

, I had McGahn textured for six years. Mine were removed by Dr. Feng in cleveland Ohio. During our initial visit she explained that those with textured implants have similiar reactions to women who had silicone gel ruptures. The reason for this is because the "textures" are being broken off the implants by the body and carried away to various areas in the body. To simplify it, I had to deal with the leaching of the infected saline solultion but also silicone particles floating throughout my body causing bodywide inflammation. I know many of us here with saline suffer from alot of the same problems regardless of the kind of implant they had.Lea <devans@...> wrote: Sweet : In my opinion, there is no such thing as a safe breast implant. The doctors should be worried, because they know that you will have problems. I wonder what they are textured with? Honey, we will all help you to get through this. It is so sad that they continue to implant these devices into women's bodies, it should be considered a criminal act. Stay close, and ask questions. Sending love to you......Lea ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``` Mentor Textured Implants??? Hello all, Have not posted a lot lately but am reading and learning everyday from each and everyone of you...thank you. I am excited for a and her recovery, I have been thinking of you today as you move forward in your transformation. I picked up my original medical/surgical records from my implant surgeon today. Boy was he and his staff nervous. They asked

if I was having complications and I did not reply just said that I was interested in having my records for my own file before they were destroyed...not sure if they bought it! I just felt not interested in hearing them justify their work. I don't blame them I made my decision 11 yrs ago to have the surgery just now feel I need to focus on healing and explant.I have read so much over the last few weeks and taken in so much information I do not recall specific experiences or complications with Mentor/textured implants which is now what I know I have. Any thoughts? I know I have read about Mentor but do no recall the specific information. thanks, thinking of you a... -

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.