RemedySpot.com

Fwd: Re: From:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

sandra edwards <sedwards41255@...> wrote: Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:48:30 -0800 (PST)From: sandra edwards <sedwards41255@...>Subject: Re: From: Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> Hi Patty, I meant to include the website for this Bio-Communications thing. It is www.zyto.com. It works based on the premise that digital stressors can mimic environmental stressors. So it sends digital stressors...and then "reads" how your cells respond thru a galvanic skin response. It was unbelievably interesting !!! I am on XYMOGEN Phosphaline Oil (100% Phosphatidylcholine) . Here's the explanation off the bottle. Studies show it increases choline levels in the blood and brain and supports acetylcholine synthesis for proper neuronal and cell fcunction. Daily supplementatin may support and maintain healthy brain and liver function, healthy colesterol levels and gastric mucosal protection. As a daily membrane therapeutic, it is widely used as an anti-aging supplement. She also gave me Artic Oils, CodPure Plus- Natural Cod Liver Oil. I am not taking Armour or Cortef....because my endocrinologist and Dr. Hudson (alternative internal medicine) didn't agree with each other. I have been off of both for about 4 months. I have lots of labs to do tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how my thyroid is now. I am feeling like the thryoid thing is back. Hope this helps others !!! Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Thank you ! I will definitely forward this on to the support group! It's good to hear from you, and I hope you have made tremendous improvements. Let us know which oils you are on. Early in my illness, I was praying and felt God was urging me to focus on Evening Primrose oil and fish oils...so I'm curious what you are using now. Thanks again! Pattysandra edwards <sedwards41255@...> wrote: Hi Patty, I went to my doctor today and she has a remarkable system I wanted to share with you so you could share on the support site if

you choose. She has a Bio-Communication system (patent pending technology developed by a company called Zyto.) This systems sends your body questions....and your body send signals back thru galvanic skin responses. It is measuring "stressors" in your body. Basically, it is a sophicated piece of software hooked to a "cradle". You place your hand in the cradle ...and it communicates with your body. She only ran a few things on me...but enought to tell I had stressors in my pituitiary gland, gall bladder, pineal gland and large intestine. It can detect stressors in organs, which foods might stress your digestion, which heavy metals..and more. I don't know just how much more but there were hundreds of things. The organs, foods and heavy metals are the ones she ran on me. It then recommends which

supplement and the correct dosage. And it can project what the stressor status will be if those supplements are taken. It told me I was hugely....hugely deficient in oils...and recommended two oils. After two weeks, I go back....and get "read" again to see if the condition has improved. It does not diagnose or treat disease...but it can tell you which clinical solutions will have the most positve impact on your health in the least amount of time. (got that off the brochure !). I don't know all I would like to know about this system....since I had just the one experience with it today. It was so ...forward thinking....that I just had to share with you guys on saline support. Hope you are doing well..... Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

sandra edwards <sedwards41255@...> wrote: Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:48:30 -0800 (PST)From: sandra edwards <sedwards41255@...>Subject: Re: From: Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> Hi Patty, I meant to include the website for this Bio-Communications thing. It is www.zyto.com. It works based on the premise that digital stressors can mimic environmental stressors. So it sends digital stressors...and then "reads" how your cells respond thru a galvanic skin response. It was unbelievably interesting !!! I am on XYMOGEN Phosphaline Oil (100% Phosphatidylcholine) . Here's the explanation off the bottle. Studies show it increases choline levels in the blood and brain and supports acetylcholine synthesis for proper neuronal and cell fcunction. Daily supplementatin may support and maintain healthy brain and liver function, healthy colesterol levels and gastric mucosal protection. As a daily membrane therapeutic, it is widely used as an anti-aging supplement. She also gave me Artic Oils, CodPure Plus- Natural Cod Liver Oil. I am not taking Armour or Cortef....because my endocrinologist and Dr. Hudson (alternative internal medicine) didn't agree with each other. I have been off of both for about 4 months. I have lots of labs to do tomorrow. It will be interesting to see how my thyroid is now. I am feeling like the thryoid thing is back. Hope this helps others !!! Tricia Trish <glory2glory1401@...> wrote: Thank you ! I will definitely forward this on to the support group! It's good to hear from you, and I hope you have made tremendous improvements. Let us know which oils you are on. Early in my illness, I was praying and felt God was urging me to focus on Evening Primrose oil and fish oils...so I'm curious what you are using now. Thanks again! Pattysandra edwards <sedwards41255@...> wrote: Hi Patty, I went to my doctor today and she has a remarkable system I wanted to share with you so you could share on the support site if

you choose. She has a Bio-Communication system (patent pending technology developed by a company called Zyto.) This systems sends your body questions....and your body send signals back thru galvanic skin responses. It is measuring "stressors" in your body. Basically, it is a sophicated piece of software hooked to a "cradle". You place your hand in the cradle ...and it communicates with your body. She only ran a few things on me...but enought to tell I had stressors in my pituitiary gland, gall bladder, pineal gland and large intestine. It can detect stressors in organs, which foods might stress your digestion, which heavy metals..and more. I don't know just how much more but there were hundreds of things. The organs, foods and heavy metals are the ones she ran on me. It then recommends which

supplement and the correct dosage. And it can project what the stressor status will be if those supplements are taken. It told me I was hugely....hugely deficient in oils...and recommended two oils. After two weeks, I go back....and get "read" again to see if the condition has improved. It does not diagnose or treat disease...but it can tell you which clinical solutions will have the most positve impact on your health in the least amount of time. (got that off the brochure !). I don't know all I would like to know about this system....since I had just the one experience with it today. It was so ...forward thinking....that I just had to share with you guys on saline support. Hope you are doing well..... Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.