RemedySpot.com

Beth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth our prayers are with you

How is your Uncle doing today ?

Bless you and your family

Sandy~

I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for special prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was told he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner tonight, he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him and got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much hope. He is in ICU right now.....To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. He passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever really recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my uncle, my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems and I am afraid this will also get the best of her.....There wi

ll be alot of grief on alot of people if he passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!Much Love,Beth

Beth our prayers are with you

How is your Uncle doing today ?

Bless you and your family

Sandy~

I know this is not implant related but I wanted to ask for special prayers for my uncle. He is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet and he just got devastating news last week. He was told he had lung caner last week and as he was eating his dinner tonight, he passed out. My aunt called the squad and they worked on him and got him back. They rushed him to the ER and he has fluid on his lungs. They did drain the fluid but are not giving him much hope. He is in ICU right now.....To make this much worse, they just lost their son 2 years ago. He passed away suddenly. I am not sure my aunt or uncle ever really recovered from that. I am afraid if something happens to my uncle, my aunt will not be able to move on.....My uncle also has a twin sister that I am very close to. She has many health problems and I am afraid this will also get the best of her.....There wi

ll be alot of grief on alot of people if he passes....although, I do not want him to suffer!!!!Much Love,Beth