RemedySpot.com

Re: Cleaning Products????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth,

I checked out the natural cleaning product at Wal-mart and that is a NO NO

it is petroleum based and that is toxic. What you want in a cleaning product

is plant based like cleaning with baking soda , hydrogen peroxide, vinegar,

and products made by Eco or seventh generation at your health food stores.

As long as its plant based.

love

In a message dated 2/27/2008 9:16:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

Krista - I just spoke to a RN and she also swears by them. Her hubby is one of the main OBGYN's around and she gave me some great info regarding not only the cleaning products but where to find certain foods and supplements. We talked for over 30 mins. I am looking into the cleaning products and seriously considering switching. I noticed Walmart has a brand now but she says alot fo the "natural" products are never eally tested to see how good they are and natural they are not to mention that they do not lean as well. I have never tried the Walmart brand...this is jsut what she was saying. If I get them, I will let everyone know how it goes.

It depends on how expensive they are....

Thanks for you advice....

Love,

Beth

Beth- My fibromyalgia girlfriend uses and sells Shaklee products and she SWEARS by them. She says they are the bomb!Love, Krista>> Just wondering if anyone has heard of or has used Shaklee products??? > I just spoke with someone regarding these products and from what I can > tell, they seem wonderful... ..any comments regarding these????> > Love,> Beth>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Beth,

I checked out the natural cleaning product at Wal-mart and that is a NO NO

it is petroleum based and that is toxic. What you want in a cleaning product

is plant based like cleaning with baking soda , hydrogen peroxide, vinegar,

and products made by Eco or seventh generation at your health food stores.

As long as its plant based.

love

In a message dated 2/27/2008 9:16:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

Krista - I just spoke to a RN and she also swears by them. Her hubby is one of the main OBGYN's around and she gave me some great info regarding not only the cleaning products but where to find certain foods and supplements. We talked for over 30 mins. I am looking into the cleaning products and seriously considering switching. I noticed Walmart has a brand now but she says alot fo the "natural" products are never eally tested to see how good they are and natural they are not to mention that they do not lean as well. I have never tried the Walmart brand...this is jsut what she was saying. If I get them, I will let everyone know how it goes.

Love,

Beth

Beth- My fibromyalgia girlfriend uses and sells Shaklee products and she SWEARS by them. She says they are the bomb!Love, Krista>> Just wondering if anyone has heard of or has used Shaklee products??? > I just spoke with someone regarding these products and from what I can > tell, they seem wonderful... ..any comments regarding these????> > Love,> Beth>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Beth ,

Just remember when buying a cleaning product it is plant-based .

Love ya,

In a message dated 2/27/2008 10:02:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

Thank - I was wondering if the new walmart brand was any good. I am glad I did not buy them the other day when I was looking at them....

I am very intersted in seeing the Shaklee's products and cheking out the prices.....if not I may check out a Target's natural products!!!!

How are you feeling??? Is your tummy getting any better???

Love,

Beth

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Beth ,

Just remember when buying a cleaning product it is plant-based .

Love ya,

In a message dated 2/27/2008 10:02:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, tommygirl18_1981@... writes:

Thank - I was wondering if the new walmart brand was any good. I am glad I did not buy them the other day when I was looking at them....

I am very intersted in seeing the Shaklee's products and cheking out the prices.....if not I may check out a Target's natural products!!!!

Love,

Beth

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch the video on AOL Living.

Beth- My fibromyalgia girlfriend uses and sells Shaklee products and

she SWEARS by them. She says they are the bomb!

Love, Krista

>

> Just wondering if anyone has heard of or has used Shaklee

products???

> I just spoke with someone regarding these products and from what I

can

> tell, they seem wonderful.....any comments regarding these????

>

> Love,

> Beth

>

Beth- My fibromyalgia girlfriend uses and sells Shaklee products and

she SWEARS by them. She says they are the bomb!

Love, Krista

>

> Just wondering if anyone has heard of or has used Shaklee

products???

> I just spoke with someone regarding these products and from what I

can

> tell, they seem wonderful.....any comments regarding these????

>

> Love,

> Beth

>

Love,

Beth

Love,

Beth

Beth- My ND recommended a brand that Target sells, called Method. I

started using the products and have been very impressed. They clean

well and are pretty inexpensive. I don't know if they are " all

natural, " but I figure they are better then using regular cleaning

products!

~Krista

> >

> > Just wondering if anyone has heard of or has used Shaklee

> products???

> > I just spoke with someone regarding these products and from what I

> can

> > tell, they seem wonderful... ..any comments regarding these????

> >

> > Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Beth- My ND recommended a brand that Target sells, called Method. I

started using the products and have been very impressed. They clean

well and are pretty inexpensive. I don't know if they are " all

natural, " but I figure they are better then using regular cleaning

products!

~Krista

> >

> > Just wondering if anyone has heard of or has used Shaklee

> products???

> > I just spoke with someone regarding these products and from what I

> can

> > tell, they seem wonderful... ..any comments regarding these????

> >

> > Love,

> > Beth

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

> Never miss a thing. Make your home page.

> http://www./r/hs

>

Krista - I agree with you that it has to better than the other cleaners. I have heard of the brand from Target on here but the closest Target is about 30 mins away...I am hoping to go there and check them out if these are too high in price. I am glad to know that you like them though.....

Love,

Beth

PS - I liked your comment about the demonstarting the coffee enema's.....HAHA I am sure they would make us feel wonderful but I am scared to do them also....although sounds like Ms. Dede is ready to having a meeting at Starbutt's ....haha

Beth- My ND recommended a brand that Target sells, called Method. Istarted using the products and have been very impressed. They cleanwell and are pretty inexpensive. I don't know if they are "allnatural," but I figure they are better then using regular cleaningproducts!~Krista> >> > Just wondering if anyone has heard of or has used Shaklee > products??? > > I just spoke with someone regarding these products and from what I > can > > tell, they seem wonderful... ..any comments regarding these????> > > > Love,> > Beth> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www.. com/r/hs>

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Krista - I agree with you that it has to better than the other cleaners. I have heard of the brand from Target on here but the closest Target is about 30 mins away...I am hoping to go there and check them out if these are too high in price. I am glad to know that you like them though.....

Love,

Beth

PS - I liked your comment about the demonstarting the coffee enema's.....HAHA I am sure they would make us feel wonderful but I am scared to do them also....although sounds like Ms. Dede is ready to having a meeting at Starbutt's ....haha

Beth- My ND recommended a brand that Target sells, called Method. Istarted using the products and have been very impressed. They cleanwell and are pretty inexpensive. I don't know if they are "allnatural," but I figure they are better then using regular cleaningproducts!~Krista> >> > Just wondering if anyone has heard of or has used Shaklee > products??? > > I just spoke with someone regarding these products and from what I > can > > tell, they seem wonderful... ..any comments regarding these????> > > > Love,> > Beth> >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Never miss a thing. Make your home page. > http://www.. com/r/hs>

Love,

Beth

Love,

Beth

Beth, I use Organic and Nature products. I love them. The bathroom cleaner works on everything! paula haacke <pwhaacke@...> wrote: Beth~My mother has used Shaklee for many years and LOVEStheir products. I have used their vitamins andprotein. They really are fantastic products.They have a product called Basic H and it really getsthe stains out! It is a great line!!Love,a--- Beth Jacomet <tommygirl18_1981 > wrote:> Thank - I was wondering if the new walmart> brand was any good. I am glad I did not buy them> the other day when I was looking at them....> > I am very intersted in seeing the Shaklee's products> and cheking out the prices.....if not I may check> out a Target's natural products!!!!> > How are you feeling??? Is your tummy getting any> better???> > Love,> Beth> > > > Re: Cleaning Products????> > > Beth- My fibromyalgia girlfriend uses and sells> Shaklee products and > she SWEARS by them. She says they are the bomb!>

Love, Krista> > > >> > Just wondering if anyone has heard of or has used> Shaklee > products??? > > I just spoke with someone regarding these products> and from what I > can > > tell, they seem wonderful... ..any comments> regarding these????> > > > Love,> > Beth> >> > > > > > > > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them> fast with Search. > > > > > > > Delicious ideas to please the pickiest eaters. Watch> the video on AOL Living.> > > > >__________________________________________________________> Be a better friend, newshound,

and > know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now. >http://mobile./;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ> > __________________________________________________________Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. http://tools.search./newsearch/category.php?category=shopping-