Guest guest

Traci ~

Girl, bless your heart, I am so sorry

you are going thru so much, and having

such a stubborn staph. Please see if they

will give you vancomycin, I have seen it work

when nothing else will:

http://www.drugs.com/pro/vancomycin.html

Vancomycin is active against staphylococci, including Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus epidermidis (including heterogeneous methicillin-resistant strains); streptococci, including Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus pneumoniae (including penicillin-resistant strains), Streptococcus agalactiae, the viridans group, Streptococcus bovis, and enterococci (e.g., Enterococcus faecalis [formerly Streptococcus faecalis]); Clostridium difficile (e.g., toxigenic strains implicated in pseudomembranous enterocolitis); and diphtheroids. Other organisms that are susceptible to Vancomycin in vitro include Listeria monocytogenes, Lactobacillus species, Actinomyces species, Clostridium species, and Bacillus species.

Sending you lots of love and hugs and healing energies ~

DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

Traci ~

Girl, bless your heart, I am so sorry

you are going thru so much, and having

such a stubborn staph. Please see if they

will give you vancomycin, I have seen it work

when nothing else will:

http://www.drugs.com/pro/vancomycin.html

Vancomycin is active against staphylococci, including Staphylococcus aureus and Staphylococcus epidermidis (including heterogeneous methicillin-resistant strains); streptococci, including Streptococcus pyogenes, Streptococcus pneumoniae (including penicillin-resistant strains), Streptococcus agalactiae, the viridans group, Streptococcus bovis, and enterococci (e.g., Enterococcus faecalis [formerly Streptococcus faecalis]); Clostridium difficile (e.g., toxigenic strains implicated in pseudomembranous enterocolitis); and diphtheroids. Other organisms that are susceptible to Vancomycin in vitro include Listeria monocytogenes, Lactobacillus species, Actinomyces species, Clostridium species, and Bacillus species.

Sending you lots of love and hugs and healing energies ~

DedeStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.